User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Jan 2003, 16:45   #1
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
511 Days OMFG

http://www.brokennewz.com/reports/olsentwins.asp

:eek:

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 16:54   #2
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
hmmm
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 16:57   #3
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by MrPeach
hmmm
We all know you're just as excited as me

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 16:59   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Well , at least we know who the paedophiles on this forum are now.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 17:06   #5
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Well , at least we know who the paedophiles on this forum are now.
I thought I should help make things clear around here

And hey, I am waiting till they're 18, right?

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 17:07   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The age of consent in this country is 16 tho.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 17:10   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
what a rip.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 17:12   #8
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
The age of consent in this country is 16 tho.

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 17:13   #9
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
wtf theyre like. my age. sweet. may have to arrange them to come to one of my bands shows and see if they are 'metal'
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 17:20   #10
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally posted by seventh
wtf theyre like. my age. sweet. may have to arrange them to come to one of my bands shows and see if they are 'metal'
Mind if I come if they come over?

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 17:29   #11
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
heh, if they reply to the email, then ill get everyone possible there
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 17:31   #12
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about
God how sad can you get!!! jeez
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 17:34   #13
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally posted by Ice-Lady
God how sad can you get!!! jeez
I thought you knew me, obviously not

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 17:45   #14
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I demand bannage, for the future crime of posting links to pr0n actresses !
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 17:49   #15
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
I demand bannage, for the future crime of posting links to pr0n actresses !
ssssssssssh

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 18:05   #16
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
F*ck the legal age - they're like exempt from it.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 18:12   #17
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts
So I'm a pedophile for liking girls my own age?