User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 05:02   #1
kamikaze69
[F-crew] member

kamikaze69 is an unknown quantity at this point
[Approved] Fleet names

Ok, I know it's only REALLY small, but I thought it would be a BIG thing to a good programmer...

My fleet names are changed, but when I go to send the fleet on a mission using this new system it shows "Fleet 1: New mission ordered."

Now it's nothing too difficult, you managed to change the name under the Fleet title on the mission page, can you do the same with this???

Thank you

PS: If this has already been mentioned, sorry, I didn't see it.

I want what is rightfully MINE . I have much, but need MUCH MORE !!!

R13 - [F-CREW]
R14 - [F-CREW]
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 06:09   #2
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Fleet names

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikaze69
PS: If this has already been mentioned, sorry, I didn't see it.
I mentioned that in the private beta - but apparently nothing was done about it .

Yes, i would also like to see it changed as its only small, and gives a greater feel of professionalism to the game...
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 06:56   #3
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fleet names

or you can name your fleets : fleet 1, fleet 2, fleet 3
only kidding. I hope they fix it.
Closed Thread