User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Mar 2004, 13:10   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Give me answer(s)!!!

I am in the process of trying to get "totally ripped"*.

I have however discovered that after alot of effort not much seems to be happening recently.

I then discovered that you actually need a fair bit of protein in your diet (which doesnt really happen for me) if you plan on bulking up otherwise your body just converts muscle from one area to muscle in another AND THAT'S JUST NOT ON!

Anyway i was hoping people could give me personal recommendations** for protein supplements.

I figured protein supplements would be easier than actually trying to get myself a proper diet.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

*a totally gay expression a friend of mine uses for getting fit/building up muscle mass etc.

** hopefully saying "personal recommendations" will stop all those "jokers" out there who will suggest chugging cum.
Unread 7 Mar 2004, 13:12   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Give me answer(s)!!!

<person who comes off as gay on the forums> suggests you try 'chugging cum', it prolly won't help you with what you want but he seems to like it
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2004, 13:13   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

oh and seriously, why not just eat more chicken or something?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2004, 13:18   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
oh and seriously, why not just eat more chicken or something?

Because that would involve more cooking which i cant be arsed with at the best of time.

(lo rag btw :) )
Unread 7 Mar 2004, 13:21   #5
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You could always eat Quorn, thats mainly protein.
Unread 7 Mar 2004, 13:24   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Thanks for trying JC.
Unread 7 Mar 2004, 13:33   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quorn is pretty crappy
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2004, 13:37   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yep, but he wanted protein and you wont get many foods with more protein in than Quorn.
Unread 7 Mar 2004, 14:08   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

I found this:

"So how much protein does an athlete need? The U.S.D.A. recommends that adults eat 0.8g/kg body weight (0.36g/lb body weight) per day, or about 54g for a person weighing 150lb (6). This allowance includes a "fudge factor," making it more than adequate for persons of average activity. But athletes who train intensively, for example, every day, do require more protein than the RDA. According to one study, elite runners require 1.67 times the RDA level, while bodybuilders need 1.12 times the RDA level (7). At these levels, a 150lb runner would need to eat 90g protein, while a 150lb bodybuilder would need 61g protein.

Even at these higher levels, most athletes who eat a balanced diet should have little difficulty getting enough protein. A 3-oz. portion of roast white chicken meat (likely just half the amount consumed at a typical meal) contains 26g protein, while a half-cup of low-fat cottage cheese weighs in at 14g. Beans average about 15g per cup, pasta contains 5g per cup, and bagels pack 5-10g protein each depending on size and variety. Unless an athlete avoids all legume, meat, dairy, and egg products, the diet will already contain a solid protein foundation."

and it shows me here:

"Unless an athlete avoids all legume, meat, dairy, and egg products, the diet will already contain a solid protein foundation."

where i'm going wrong.

As such i think i'm gonna avoid the protein supplements and just eat some pasta and cheese (not in the same dish) or something.

Thanks to those people who tried to help tho.
Unread 7 Mar 2004, 14:15   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
eat some pasta and cheese (not in the same dish)
What's wrong with pasta and cheese?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2004, 14:27   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
What's wrong with pasta and cheese?

Nothing other than i personally don't find it appetising.
Unread 7 Mar 2004, 14:32   #12
Dace
so f*cking zen

BTW i found this too.

I plan on following it (well as closely as i can).

If anyone else is looking for a training course i reckon that if it's good enough for the Navy SEALS (the meat heads that they are) then it's gonna be good enough for me (/you).

Now all i have to worry about is getting the correct equipment (eg running shoes, gym membership etc).

15 weeks till a killer body ... i can surely do that*.

*maybe
Unread 7 Mar 2004, 14:40   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When the world is running down
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 04:06   #14
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pasta and grated cheese is great :/
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 05:21   #15
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You can get cheap protein shakes from affordablesupplements.co.uk (like, 30 pounds for a 5lb container), then just eat lots of tuna and stuff.

That link you pasted about the protein requirements is for 'normal' people or athletes; if youre actually trying to gain muscle youre going to want about at least 0.8 * your_body_weight_in_pounds grams, according to pretty much every study done on body building ever. You cant really just 'eat what you normally eat, except taking a protein shake now and then', and expect massive results.

That Navy Seals thing will get you fit, but probably wont gain you that much muscle, since theres far too much cardio and not enough weight training.

This forum might also help.

edit: Since I know you wont believe me about the protein thing.

http://bodybuilding.about.com/cs/nut...aa061103_4.htm
http://www.wannabebig.com/archive.php?catid=2
http://www.bodybuilding-advice.co.uk/protein.html

Last edited by Nodrog; 8 Mar 2004 at 05:38.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 10:43   #16
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
BTW i found this too.
good luck
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 12:29   #17
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

wont last two months but good luck
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 13:54   #18
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

what are you trying to compensate dace?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote