User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Mar 2004, 01:19   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
what's the nicest way to say

'no i won't go on a date with you, but if you still want to buy me a ticket i'll go as friends'

hmm..
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 01:26   #2
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: what's the nicest way to say

Just be an evil bitch and say yes and break up the next day.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 01:28   #3
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
Just be an evil bitch and say yes and break up the next day.
lol, this is not a bad option :P

****er
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 01:33   #4
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

mention that you're gay.

or act like every other woman on this planet and string him along for all he's worth while just "assuming" all along that he understands that you don't think of him in that way. somewhere down the road you might have to clarify your position, like, say, when he's on his knee proposing, but it would just be too ****ing hard to say 'oh hey, i don't actually want to date you' until after he's wasted years of his life fawning over you, and turned down dozens of women that would have been perfect for him because he thinks you love him back. i mean, what was he thinking, all you did was tell him that you loved him and wanted to spend the rest of your life with him. but, loved him and wanted to spend the rest of your life with him as a friend, as the tone of your voice clearly conveyed. what a tard you're dealing with, good thing you aren't marrying him. so now you've completely broken him, and after a year or two of recovering he finally meets someone. goes on a few dates, things are back on track. this is of course the perfect time for your coup de grace, when you suddenly realize he was the guy you loved all along, and you swing in to pick him up, just enough so that he breaks this new girls heart, poisoning any chance for a relationship there, before you remember all those things that made him unlovable before. this time when you dump there will be no recovery for him, no end of convalescence, no light at the end of this tunnel. does he kill himself, or just live out his pathetic life in self hatred? it's pretty much win-win at this point.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 01:47   #5
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

^ take THAT women!
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 02:47   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: what's the nicest way to say

I keep getting pop-ups about a boy from Norway. I've been rumbled.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 03:05   #7
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

you should say something like
"i can go as a friend, if thats not a problem"

:
BlacK_Bengudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 07:41   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
'no i won't go on a date with you, but if you still want to buy me a ticket i'll go as friends'
The besy way of saying this would probably be "I'm the worst person ever".

Turning someone down and then offering to go as a friend is pretty poor taste imho. Unless they have no other friends or something.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 08:51   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Unless they have no other friends or something.
There's only 7 people in canada, so it's a possiblilty.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 09:00   #10
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Aryn,

Why go if you not intrested? or you go and you have fun with the guy or you stay home
btw why does it allways havre to be about sex and love, cant you ppl just enjoy the company of the opposite sex for once without having to get it on?
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 09:07   #11
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Once in a while I read these kind of threads to make me feel less of a social retard

Seriously wouldn't be the best thing to say 'hey i am not really interested in a date like you seem to see it but I can't deny I wouldnt like to go to that concert (or whatever these tickets are for).
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 10:10   #12
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
The besy way of saying this would probably be "I'm the worst person ever".

Turning someone down and then offering to go as a friend is pretty poor taste imho. Unless they have no other friends or something.
Yeah, especially if you're still expecting him to buy the tickets
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 11:12   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Got burned huh?
:quagmire: OH
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 11:18   #14
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Signed.
So long as we get an Evil Monkey one, too.
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 11:20   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

The sad thing is he didn't use to be evil.
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 02:26   #16
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
or act like every other woman on this planet and string him along for all he's worth while just "assuming" all along that he understands that you don't think of him in that way. somewhere down the road you might have to clarify your position, like, say, when he's on his knee proposing, but it would just be too ****ing hard to say 'oh hey, i don't actually want to date you' until after he's wasted years of his life fawning over you, and turned down dozens of women that would have been perfect for him because he thinks you love him back. i mean, what was he thinking, all you did was tell him that you loved him and wanted to spend the rest of your life with him. but, loved him and wanted to spend the rest of your life with him as a friend, as the tone of your voice clearly conveyed. what a tard you're dealing with, good thing you aren't marrying him. so now you've completely broken him, and after a year or two of recovering he finally meets someone. goes on a few dates, things are back on track. this is of course the perfect time for your coup de grace, when you suddenly realize he was the guy you loved all along, and you swing in to pick him up, just enough so that he breaks this new girls heart, poisoning any chance for a relationship there, before you remember all those things that made him unlovable before. this time when you dump there will be no recovery for him, no end of convalescence, no light at the end of this tunnel. does he kill himself, or just live out his pathetic life in self hatred? it's pretty much win-win at this point.
no that was my last bf.

i forgot about this thread actually.
and i decided to go. i mean it's a hockey game.. much more relaxed atmosphere than say.. a movie. so we'll see how it goes.

ps. dilly.. you fker :\
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 02:31   #17
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

hmm..
Thats quite a good way of saying it.
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 05:43   #18
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
ps. dilly.. you fker :\
that Aryn, always hate for a brotha

fker
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 02:24   #19
Aryn
Happy

if you could see me.. i'm shaking my head in a 'you weirdo' kind of way :P