User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Feb 2004, 03:55   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Bloody Belgians!

DAMN YOU ANDERLECHT! DAMN YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL!

Failing to beat Heusden-Zolder at home cost me the princely sum of £1.00, and has dropped my record on Ladbrokes.Com to 17/18

Useless Sods!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 04:01   #2
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bloody Belgians!

?

Must be that time of the month for Kurashima again. Best to avoid HER all night long.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 08:16   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax
?

Must be that time of the month for Kurashima again. Best to avoid HER all night long.
Its a betting thing. Its another proof that Belgian football teams are crap, and cant do a bloody thing right.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 08:52   #4
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

now now now now you should have known that before you started betting....by the way 1 pound? What the **** are you on about....its only 1 pound! not like its your whole fortune now hey :-)
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 11:16   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

and you could win 3 cent ((((((((
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 20:28   #6
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I was once harrassed by a group of Belgians while perusing an electric shop in Ypres.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 21:30   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearhead
not like its your whole fortune now hey :-)
Do you believe that yourself?
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 08:58   #8
Geert
sexeh lap dog

Geert is an unknown quantity at this point

No worries! SK Beveren will defeat Anderslecht in the cup semi final

We-hate-spor-ting Looooookeren, we hate Standard too! We hate Germinal Beeeeerschot! beveren,
we love you!
Geert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 08:59   #9
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Beveren LOL you really think they going to win? btw one of my cousins plays there :-)