User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Jan 2004, 17:42   #1
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
text for on my hockeysweater

it needs to be cool and witty, plz help. i need to have it tomorrow
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 17:48   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: text for on my hockeysweater

'i asked what to write here on an internet forum'
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 17:49   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Heinz Tomato Ketchup
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 17:51   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

where?? like where your name is supposed to be?
oh and why?
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 17:51   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

witty, cool things , PLZ.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 17:56   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

'iamsowetoddid'
'stud'

i went to a hockeygame where one of the players was called 'bigsnake'
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 17:56   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

maybe he's a pet owner.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 17:57   #8
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

"I brag about ogling my female hockey students on the intarnet shift+1 shift+1 shift+1"

"I chase a ball with a stick for a hobby and I'm not even allowed to take a proper golf swing at it"

"If you are reading this then you are too close to uncool people"

"I hope I have all my own teeth when I am older"

"My body is a canvas for this message, Flat and nothing special to look at ladies"

"I'm hoping that by reading this you are drawn away from the hideous thing on my neck"

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 17:57   #9
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

'My other sweater is a Gucci'
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 18:00   #10
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I use the innernet
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 18:04   #11
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

'Can i put my ball in your net?'

'Come give my balls a penalty flick'

'If i said you had a beautiful body, would you let me change your nappy?'
[/Dace]

'If you think this stick is big, wait til you see my c0ck'

"Every time you get a red card, God kills a kitten'

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 18:04   #12
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

"Contents of sweater may be faulty"

"Whatever you do don't look up I may try to smile at you"

"kekekekekekeke^^ OMG zerg rush111"

"+00 1337 4 j00"

"My icebreakers are crap so hopefully a witty sweater written by someone else will help me"

"A/S/L ?"

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 18:14   #13
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
"I hope I have all my own teeth when I am older""
use that
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 18:16   #14
Aryn
Happy

'schtop!'

k i don't know the joke with leshy about this one
but it came to my head so i posted it
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 18:17   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
'schtop!'

k i don't know the joke with leshy about this one
but it came to my head so i posted it
Grolsch advert.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 18:17   #16
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

if it was leshys thatd work
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 18:23   #17
RIT

RIT has a spectacular aura aboutRIT has a spectacular aura about

'Can you speak English mofo?' would be highly comical in dutchie land.
RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 18:55   #18
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

'pass the dutchy'
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 19:28   #19
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

i don't know the ''schtop'' grolsch advert, anyone here care to tell me what it's about? url?
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 19:30   #20
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

trapped in t-shirt factory send help
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 19:33   #21
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Surely it should be your nickname? what your mates call you? something to do with you?

On my house shirt people wanted me to have "The Bastard"... I chose not to.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 19:46   #22
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

koen = my rl name, i'm not putting it on the shirt.
hans suggest ''koeniemoeniewoenie'', cuz his sister always calls me like that.....but that's not an option aswell.

i like ''The Bastard" btw.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 20:00   #23
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

little spoiled hockey playing brats calling themselves The Bastard can be quite funny, yes.

Go for that one
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 20:07   #24
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

KoenieWoenie

or '+00 1337 4 100' from sunday.

or Don Juan
or Casanova
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 20:09   #25
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

aim at my face
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 20:10   #26
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

how abouts, "I Shagged Hans' Sister, Now I'll Shag Yours"
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 20:20   #27
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

"I am schizophrenic"

On the back: "Me too"
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 20:24   #28
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I chose to be ginger
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 20:33   #29
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: text for on my hockeysweater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entium
"I am schizophrenic"
On the back: "Me too"
I think it's actually "I'm NOT schizophrenic" and on the back "me neither". And I should know, as I work in the German research network on schizophrenia.
And also they would make me tell you that it's not right to assume mentally ill people (like schizophrenics) do always have split personalities, but don't worry ^^.

I quite like nodrogs suggestion

What about "While you reading this I ran past you!" (find a better way to say it maybe)
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 20:36   #30
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
how abouts, "I Shagged Hans' Sister, Now I'll Shag Yours"
how about 'the closest thing i ever got to sex was being fondled by a nurse'
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 20:38   #31
JetLinus

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of

are coords allowed on that shirt? ^^
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 20:39   #32
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
trapped in t-shirt factory send help
Project 1

It's time.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 22:40   #33
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

it should say this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
So there is like this deal between koen, wouter (aka Wouter_007, a mate of us) and tom (Scorpio's brother AKA Lunatick) that we would do a 10 km run today. A race. Official. fun

Now I am not that much of a runner myself, I am a sportsman but I don't particularly enjoy 'running'. Especially not if a good DJ (DJ Luna) dj's in town (New York) and you want to attend. I also had a birthdayparty and went to a football match (FC Twente - Borussia Mönchengladbach), 3-2 yay!).

Koen, Wouter and Tom trained for it. Koen most I think he trained the last 14 days about 8 times.

So here I was at 0300 completely dancing my ass off with Tom on the dancefloor and we're like 'in 7 hours 30 minutes we have to run'. We thought almost the same at 0400 while we went harder and harder on the dancefloor. During this time I didn't have anything to eat since the football match (2 Hamburgers were my dinner) and I had 3 liters beer (9 bottles of delicious grolsch) before we went clubbing and during clubbing I drank 7 ****tails, I didn't want to go drunk. So at 0400 we were like 'in 6 hours 30 minutes we will have to run, in 5 hours I will have to wake up.) so we said people goodbye and slowly went home.

We both slept at 0500.

Meanwhile Koen and Wouter, who were supposed to go out with us since DJ Luna kinda is 'teh bomb' were already sleeping. They didn't went out, did train etc etc. They took it a bit serious.

So at 0900 Koen calls me awake (he was afraid I would skip it, i actually wanted to, i admit). My stomach hurted, I felt a bit shit.

I showered, took a cup of tea and had a pizzabread (cold, yam yam, and only for 80% of it). You normally eat about 3 or 4 of those and you have 'lunch'.

Then I went to Koen, but I couldn't find my running shoes (I think I left them at the Chateau in France, actually I know that for sure). So I brought my hockeyshoes, and I forgot a sweater, but I could borrow one from Koen.

So there we are, at the start:
Koen, trained, slept well, ate well, no warming up.
Wouter, trained, slept well, ate well, no warming up, takes it a bit too serious
Tom, a bit trained, slept shite, no alcohol, no warming up.
Hans, no training at all slept shite, alcohol problems, shitty stomach, no warming up.

The results:

Koen: 46:00
Hans: 47:30
Wouter: 1:02:00
Tom : 1:06:00

Eat that.
but edit your time down a little.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 23:02   #34
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
KoenieWoenie

or '+00 1337 4 100' from sunday.
(Dumb) ppl could interpret that as phone number....

Do eots the favorite at the moment Koen?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 23:17   #35
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

"Aim at my face" is pretty ace...
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 23:24   #36
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

"Someone beat me up with a f*cking great big hockey stick and all I got was this dumb sweater. And a broken neck."
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 23:38   #37
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Warning: Contents May Be Hot!
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 01:14   #38
JetLinus

Arrow Re: text for on my hockeysweater

"Surprise waiting inside"

or

"Do me a favour and wash this shirt!"
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 01:39   #39
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

"No user serviceable parts inside"
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 05:59   #40
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

MIstah breaker
like rory breaker
from...you know..that guy richie movie.... smoking barrels and stuff
lock stock and 2 SB
OR
It is all so beautiful from this side!!!!

Last edited by Baron Morte; 21 Jan 2004 at 06:04.
Baron Morte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 10:04   #41
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

i would go for

'Water Boy'

or something else equally retarted

after all you are dutch
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 10:26   #42
JetLinus

"No need to be scared as long as I'm wearing this"
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 13:26   #43
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Ron Jeremy
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 19:29   #44
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"Talk Geek to Me"
"Theamion is my Bitch"
"Jesus Loves You .... Everyone else thinks youre a twat"
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 19:30   #45
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Talk nerdy to me
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 19:47   #46
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"I used to be a shower curtain"
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 22:24   #47
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

hmm the girls decided it'll be ''koenie woenie''

i'm sad
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 22:37   #48
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Poor guy.
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 22:50   #49
Aryn
Happy

those girls suck :\
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 23:48   #50
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
those girls suck :\
KoeN won't get THAT lucky...