User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Nov 2003, 14:58   #1
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
For all your body and health experts

When I drink a glass of coke (coca cola, all others are shit) I have to go to the toilet after 5 minutes (I have the same with beer but a bit less), seriously, if I drink 3 glasses of coke I go to the toilet three times, and it's not even the little feeling of pisspresure I can't hold, no no no, it's like if I didn't piss for half a day.

Dear GD please help me with my serious problem, it's haunting my life.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 15:01   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: For all your body and health experts

I was expecting a more intriguing explaination
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 15:14   #3
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Classic symptom of AIDS
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 15:15   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
Classic symptom of AIDS
So is having 'CrashTester' as your forum name.
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 15:21   #5
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
So is having 'CrashTester' as your forum name.

You are a funny, funny man. Have a 'LOL' on me. Sod it, here's a too!
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 15:22   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
You are a funny, funny man. Have a 'LOL' on me. Sod it, here's a too!

hey WTF that's exactly what I was thinking after reading your first post in this thread!
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 15:25   #7
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
hey WTF that's exactly what I was thinking after reading your first post in this thread!

Damn you dutch type people. Have a ROTFLMAO on me!
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 15:27   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Pity is a more accurate word in this situation
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 16:43   #9
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

you just like touching yourself and therefore find excused to go to the toilet often subconsciously.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 16:47   #10
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

pfffft I wank as much as I feel needed

Just like you man!
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 16:48   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Just like you man!
ParraCida is male?!
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 16:54   #12
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

This stuff sucks.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 16:59   #13
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

i don't have this problem except with beer
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 17:19   #14
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

could be a blatter infection...makes you piss lots and it hurts like hell..does it hurt when you pee pee?
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 17:20   #15
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

no it's only when drinking cola i said
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 17:24   #16
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Well, I've got a pee-pee related problem too.

I mean, I pee a lot nowadays. Like, I take two leaks a day at school. Then a few at home. Way more than I used to. It doesn't hurt though.

I've (self)diagnosed that all the pee that has been in my head for ages is prolly coming out now. Maybe it's the same for you Smokey, just triggered by cokes?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 17:32   #17
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

lol word!

dont worry about it guys...if it aint hurting you dont have a problem...

but mate of mine had blatter infection and he went to thtoilet like every 5 mins even if he didnt have to pee...it fell that way...

just what i know about it, if it doesnt get better i would suggest visiting a docter..better safe then sorry
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 17:35   #18
Tietäjä
Good Son

oh.

well, I guess I'm fine then. Well, I don't take leaks but like once two hours or so, and I can hold, but it just feels uncomfy. Maybe it's normal. Maybe my metabolism's just getting faster.
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 18:21   #19
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Does your urine taste salty? You might have a bladder condition if it doesn't.