User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Sep 2003, 12:08   #1
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
So whats the most unlikely song you have ever made sweet love/humped like bunnies to?

By this I mean 'with another person' not by yourself (Bloomers I am looking at you).

Starwars Episode 1 soundtrack - Duel of Fates.
Chrono trigger soundtrack - Frogs Theme.
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 12:17   #2
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
since when have I been renowned for masturbating?

i wasn't listening to any music when i had sex, just the sweet sound of painful groans
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 12:19   #3
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
bloomers loves bum
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 12:42   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The HMS Pinafore, probably
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 12:48   #5
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
the blade intro song...it ****ing rocked!
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 13:18   #6
Punk

Punk is an unknown quantity at this point
its raining men.

yes, I was ****ed in the ass
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 13:25   #7
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Something flamenco.

Girl turned it on & it played flamenco. Didn't complain.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 13:28   #8
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
I personally find it hard to give/deliver when forced to listen to either commercial gangsta rap or (trance dance).
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 13:29   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
st. germain - so flute
st. germain - rose rouge

actually the whole tourist album

so immensely great.
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 13:30   #10
Punk

Punk is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll be honest.

Theme from A-Team.

I was wearing a BA costume
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 13:42   #11
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
st. germain - so flute
st. germain - rose rouge

actually the whole tourist album

so immensely great.

Let's make sweet love/hump like .
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 13:53   #12
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
Let's make sweet love/hump like .

mmmmmk

but dont tell my parents, k?
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 14:10   #13
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by mpr0733
I personally find it hard to give/deliver when forced to listen to either commercial gangsta rap or (trance dance).
Me too but every black girl I know knows how to shake that ass when they listen to it.
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 14:38   #14
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Infomercials

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 18:24   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Why is Plasma a sex-obsessesed deviant?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 18:53   #16
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
NIN - Sin
NIN - Wish
NIN - Dead Souls
Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams
Marilyn Manson - Tourniquet

Of course , this was about 7 years ago, and my sex obsessed ex-fiance is now a long distant memory. Nowadays , theres no need for music ....
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 19:22   #17
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Propellerheads - Spybreak!
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 20:34   #18
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Punk
its raining men.

yes, I was ****ed in the ass
say what?
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 12:50   #19
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I don't know, but the one song it'd really amuse me to do it to would be Saturday night by Whigfield. I have my reasons :p

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 13:03   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ifwhiteamericatoldthetruthforonedayitsworldwouldyesyesharderharder?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 13:06   #21
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
Fair enough but I'd be thinking of Whigfield during it, she was damn fine

Whigfield just doesn't do it for me.

Unread 3 Sep 2003, 13:24   #22
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
So which women do do it for you?

:eek:
Women in general don't do it for me. They have nice bodies but their personalities put me off :p

Unread 3 Sep 2003, 13:29   #23
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Whigfield seems like a nice enough young lady, I'm sure if you got to know her you might see things in her you hadn't noticed.

The fact that she recorded 'Saturday night' is enough. No. I prefer someone I can have a conversation with, also I could never date anyone who wore lipstick. Also I'm just blatantly not into women.

Unread 3 Sep 2003, 13:50   #24
plasmas_arms
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Why is Plasma a sex-obsessesed deviant?
Blame Sarina!
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 13:52   #25
plasmas_arms
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I don't know, but the one song it'd really amuse me to do it to would be Saturday night by Whigfield. I have my reasons
I gotta know....why?
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 14:40   #26
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Closer to The Edge by Yes (Don't ask !)

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 15:04   #27
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Can't remember but it was on my ipod!
Don't quite know how i go away with that.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 17:44   #28
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
napoleon solo by at the drive in...

it has the lines "this is forever" in it.... and i was scared cos she was an ex and very clingy.
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 19:26   #29
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
Blame Sarina!

It's not my fault you're EVIL

Unread 3 Sep 2003, 21:23   #30
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
wagners 'ride of the valkyries.'

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 11:15   #31
Blastoderm
________

Just last night, it was the orginal version of Holly Valance - Kiss Kiss, the turkish one.

Quite different.
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 05:39   #32
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
flight of the valkyrie

dut dut dut dut dut dut dut dut dut dut dut dut dut...

OMG ITS COMMING!!!
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote