User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Mar 2003, 02:52   #1
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Problems in Weenar?

Rumors say that weet attacked Nar last night.

Anyone want to give an opinion?

Is it true?

or

Are they just rumors?

Just looking for a bit of info, I'm not implying anything... so if you flame me you can shove that keyboard right back up your ass.

-Qazok
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 02:54   #2
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Not true, but that has never got in the way of a good rumour

There's not really much more to say on the matter, so I'll leave it at this statement and let you all get on with trading whatever speculations you wish
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 02:58   #3
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point
it would seem

It would seem that Nar are unhappy with weet atm and it would not surprice me to see these sort of attacks happen on a larger scale especially with such a small uni,
me believes it will not be long till nar and weet end their relationship.
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
hydridia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 03:02   #4
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
You got your answer from a reliable source Qazok, guess you can close the thread now.

Unless it was intended to start a flame war or something.......
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 03:05   #5
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Iceaxe
You got your answer from a reliable source Qazok, guess you can close the thread now.

Unless it was intended to start a flame war or something.......
Wouldn't hurt to see what every1 else thought I s'pose...
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 03:07   #6
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Thats what I thought.....
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 03:20   #7
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hmmm

ok we have to remember this game is about sustainability and the way we are heading the game will be over in a way very soon.
I think what we are seeing at the moment is what we expected to see. Weet becoming over confident in their abilityand unsure about their agrement with nar, i also believe that nar is also considering their position, is this in light of the possible damage this round could cause to gameplay , who cares

i think we will see a closer war develop soon.

as always an unibiased account from stan-hyd

find me in #virus
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 03:45   #8
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
Highly disappointing as I dont blame narweet block other than for numbers but Ive always believed ya could slip by that with organization. This round would have been so much better and well a better war had some stuck to the plan instead of doing their own thing <I even said before ticks started that id be spending this round saying "I told ya So" to people>

umm Narweet has their own problems but they have at least stuck to a small plan if not a larger scale one where as the other side had splits and seperate plans which always causes problems and chaos. My opinion is eclipse and their friends from nar will team up to kill the rest ending the round with 2-3 alliances only at the top instead of the masses. Only my opinion but I see WP and their friends in some trouble else they have a plan of their own or did something.

I am having fun heh I guess but this round will be pretty short definatly shorter than round 8 else something dramtic occurred.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 06:37   #9
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: it would seem

Quote:
Originally posted by hydridia
It would seem that Nar are unhappy with weet atm and it would not surprice me to see these sort of attacks happen on a larger scale especially with such a small uni,
me believes it will not be long till nar and weet end their relationship.
A Virus member's view point on something he has no idea about

As for any attacks by weet on nar anything that has happened so far to my knowledge are simple mistakes - such as arbiter admin errors - and have been recalled. Needless to say the same has happened in the opposite direction and - dare I say it - even within their own blocks occasionally.

I am sure people will not need to rely on rumours to know if anything does happen between the two blocks, but I guess it doesn't hurt to boost the moral of VoM members with such rumours every now and again

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 08:14   #10
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
There have been numerous accidental attacks from both NAr and weet on each other. There have been attacks within weet of the same nature and within nar I can only assume.

Theres lots of coords floating around, people get confused, things get forgotten off lists. It happens.

There was no purposeful attack by weet on nar last night. We continued to do our best to avoid such attacks and rectify any that mistakingly occured.

Heck, an attack I was in launched on a nar galaxy, that someone had not checked properly, a recall was ordered, and 90-100% of the attackers recalled. One may have slept through the landing.

But i do appreciate this post. Thats the kinda propaganda thats constructive to the round.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 08:28   #11
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
"Accidents" are bound to happen.
Frustration too
who cares though
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 08:52   #12
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W

But i do appreciate this post. Thats the kinda propaganda thats constructive to the round.
As opposed to yours which is completely unconstructive?

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 08:56   #13
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Hardin
I dont see my name attached to starting any threads m8.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 09:17   #14
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
I dont see my name attached to starting any threads m8.
yah thread starters are the only ones who can spread their propaganda
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 10:18   #15
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Axis_WLF
Highly disappointing as I dont blame narweet block other than for numbers but Ive always believed ya could slip by that with organization. This round would have been so much better and well a better war had some stuck to the plan instead of doing their own thing <I even said before ticks started that id be spending this round saying "I told ya So" to people>

umm Narweet has their own problems but they have at least stuck to a small plan if not a larger scale one where as the other side had splits and seperate plans which always causes problems and chaos. My opinion is eclipse and their friends from nar will team up to kill the rest ending the round with 2-3 alliances only at the top instead of the masses. Only my opinion but I see WP and their friends in some trouble else they have a plan of their own or did something.

I am having fun heh I guess but this round will be pretty short definatly shorter than round 8 else something dramtic occurred.
Heard that assumption before. Why do people think that the blocks themself will split up and make war within themself?
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 10:23   #16
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hardin
He answered the rumour, what did you want him to do? Lie to make you feel better?

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 10:29   #17
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Friendly fire, isn't
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 10:32   #18
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
Heard that assumption before. Why do people think that the blocks themself will split up and make war within themself?
Then the round is over. ta
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 10:53   #19
hydridia
Stan-hyd

love

thats what i love about some of the guys on ad and in pa!!!
You aint in narweet so you dont know ****!

Dear god can no one have friends in those alliance? after playing since r1 i would hope that i know a fair few peeps, some have come and gone but many still prevail.

So when i say what i say i do so with a some knowledge from the peons on the ground!
so Maddix i may be virus but i have been alot of other alliances in my time and dont just dismiss some on based on this.
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 10:58   #20
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts
anyways people

if narweet hc claim they will not break up, then the round is over, and stagnation ahoy.

i simply refuse to believe that people like KG, Olrik, and other Eclipse HC, will not try to **** some of their allies over for more roids, to be even more dominant.

they however wont make the mistakes xanadu made in r6, and will wait until vom is dead, broken, disbanded, etc etc, before they backstab their 'weaker' allies, like wp.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 13:58   #21
peckers100

peckers100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
r u realistically planning to gloat to your allies on how dominant and courageous you were all round? On how skilful you were at getting naps... leet. I keep on forgetting that this game is all about loving each other and having a jolly time banging the minority, even until their back on 6m, 6c, and 6e roids.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 14:13   #22
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by peckers100
r u realistically planning to gloat to your allies on how dominant and courageous you were all round? On how skilful you were at getting naps... leet. I keep on forgetting that this game is all about loving each other and having a jolly time banging the minority, even until their back on 6m, 6c, and 6e roids.
Dunno why u are saying that to me. I've not been involved in any powerblock building. Just decided I'd be anti VoM this round and choose a gal and alliance that had the same views.

I was asking a question about sertain people's assumptions.
[1up]
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 14:38   #23
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
you think if i revealed my spy nick in WP to be my real xyz's you ****ers would stop attacking me?
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 14:40   #24
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
"Accidents" are bound to happen.

Not to forget "oh **** i didnt login until my fleet was heading home, sorry i got your roids when i was gonna recall", heh

ps. if you ever claim something like this, dont login and spend your resources after the first br.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 15:08   #25
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
If the super block dont split we have won,cuzz then we have given all this alliances something to do

They are atm piggybacking eachother,first i thought it was good organising but then i get mail asking: what was the other gals attacking??
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 15:22   #26
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
the only issue i have with weet is that they keep double bookings targets with me

Why can't VoM just fck like minx so theres enough targets for every1?

-Necro
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 16:09   #27
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

KeyStroke is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Teh_Necro
the only issue i have with weet is that they keep double bookings targets with me

-Necro
If blocks had disbanded all together and alliances actually fighting each other regardless, it would been plenty of targets for everyone

You thick cnut
<Zhil> hmm
<Hicks> Dreadnought II theyd call me
KeyStroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 19:40   #28
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Jackal2112
anyways people

if narweet hc claim they will not break up, then the round is over, and stagnation ahoy.

i simply refuse to believe that people like KG, Olrik, and other Eclipse HC, will not try to **** some of their allies over for more roids, to be even more dominant.

they however wont make the mistakes xanadu made in r6, and will wait until vom is dead, broken, disbanded, etc etc, before they backstab their 'weaker' allies, like wp.
I'm so glad their are people like you around to advise us on politics. Really.

PS: You missed my name out, I'm upset.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 19:46   #29
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Teh_Necro

-Necro
It must be getting bad. Your 'super' galaxy even attacked mine. Your #4 iirc, the only thing he got was a beating.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 20:19   #30
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
There may not have been any attacks on NaR last night, but I know there were some accidental attacks on them this morning .
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 20:42   #31
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Jackal2112

Right, this is an old argument and I've argued it many times before, so I hope you pay attention. What you are essentially saying is that if the NaR-WEET NAP is kept in place, then the round will be over as a contest, with stagnation ensuing. The logical conclusion from this is that you would like to see the NAP ended, and those alliances attack each other.

You then go on to say that you think Eclipse will '**** some of their allies'... isn't that what you were just insinuating that you want us to do?

Your argument is logically flawed, and it is pure propaganda rather than any kind of reasonable political opinion. You're effectively stating two different positions, with considerable dissonance between the two - the first that the winning alliances fighting each other would be a good thing, the second (implied) statment being that to do so would somehow be backstabbing, and thus immoral - a bad thing.

If you were interested in making a logical argument, you would have not made such conflicting statements.

In short - what you said does not make sense... you either want us to 'backstab' and thus continue the conflict, or you want us to keep all of our NAPs and 'cause stagnation' - we can't do both
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 21:09   #32
Kar
One Of A Kind

Kar is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
Right, this is an old argument and I've argued it many times before, so I hope you pay attention. What you are essentially saying is that if the NaR-WEET NAP is kept in place, then the round will be over as a contest, with stagnation ensuing. The logical conclusion from this is that you would like to see the NAP ended, and those alliances attack each other.

You then go on to say that you think Eclipse will '**** some of their allies'... isn't that what you were just insinuating that you want us to do?

Your argument is logically flawed, and it is pure propaganda rather than any kind of reasonable political opinion. You're effectively stating two different positions, with considerable dissonance between the two - the first that the winning alliances fighting each other would be a good thing, the second (implied) statment being that to do so would somehow be backstabbing, and thus immoral - a bad thing.

If you were interested in making a logical argument, you would have not made such conflicting statements.

In short - what you said does not make sense... you either want us to 'backstab' and thus continue the conflict, or you want us to keep all of our NAPs and 'cause stagnation' - we can't do both
For NARWEET to be dissolved there doesn't necessarily have any backstabbing. The HC could always come to a mutual agreement about a split, so why assume they can't/won't do this? I'm not saying that either this, or any backstabbing will happen though. I'm not in the HC of any of the alliances involved so I have no idea what their plans might be.
Kar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 23:07   #33
ComradeRob
wasted

Quote:
Originally posted by Kar
For NARWEET to be dissolved there doesn't necessarily have any backstabbing. The HC could always come to a mutual agreement about a split, so why assume they can't/won't do this? I'm not saying that either this, or any backstabbing will happen though. I'm not in the HC of any of the alliances involved so I have no idea what their plans might be.
Xeta and FoS knew they were going to split in r6, it was well known on both sides that it was going to happen, yet when the final split occurred, Xeta declared war on Deus only, and tried to NAP WP/NoS. Even if both sides have a mutual understanding, it's often impossible to declare war on someone without causing some bad feeling.

And, like you, I can't predict what's going to happen either
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 00:53   #34
Sergio
BSE carrier

Sergio is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob

Let us see,

First he proposes:
NAR + WEET NAP'ed -> Stagnation
So in order to avoid stagnation, the NAP must end.

Then he proposes:
Eclipse backstabs some other alliance -> end of the NAP or cooperation between those alliances

Seems perfectly logical to me.

On the other side backstabbing may be as you said bad or inmoral, but by no means illogical.

Where did you learn logic?
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 02:54   #35
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by Kar
Actually, since Nar and Weet are only napped. Than if they fought each other it would not be backstabbing. Naps are by definition potentially temporary. They can be ended as part of the agreement and thus it is not backstabbing assuming the alliances end it fairly because there is no long term comittment implied in the nap.

As far as eclipse backstabbing and roiding its allies. That is obviosly based on the myth about past alliances doing thusly. Since that never happened, i think we can safely disregard that prediction.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 05:55   #36
Mosier

Mosier is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Axis_WLF
My opinion is eclipse and their friends from nar will team up to kill the rest ending the round with 2-3 alliances only at the top instead of the masses. Only my opinion but I see WP and their friends in some trouble else they have a plan of their own or did something.
what do you suppose will happen to vvomm? who's side will they join?
Mosier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 06:17   #37
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

§pa¢e¢ook¦e can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by Mosier
what do you suppose will happen to vvomm? who's side will they join?
VoM ?
§pa¢e¢ook¦e is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 06:23   #38
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
I'm so glad their are people like you around to advise us on politics. Really.

PS: You missed my name out, I'm upset.
maybe he considers u the nice guy...
The only one holding back thoose bloodthirsty co-hc's of yours..?
[1up]
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 06:32   #39
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm did you mean what would happen to the rest of WP and their direct friends if something happened or did you really mean vvomm?

Tough call I dunno really every round is pretty politically interesting some are pretty predictable some are not but, in this situation only thing I can see keeping WP and their friends alive later would be to do something with either vvomm or just do something directly without extra allies. I still think this round is headed towards a short short path.

I really think r10 has potential just from talking to people but, I am not sure if that means their not really trying this round meaning are they just playing r9 outta habit but I expect r10 to be the end of the poor era of PA <poor era in my opinion being end of r7 up until now>. We shall see.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 10:02   #40
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Sergio
Let us see,

First he proposes:
NAR + WEET NAP'ed -> Stagnation
So in order to avoid stagnation, the NAP must end.

Then he proposes:
Eclipse backstabs some other alliance -> end of the NAP or cooperation between those alliances

Seems perfectly logical to me.

On the other side backstabbing may be as you said bad or inmoral, but by no means illogical.

Where did you learn logic?
Actually all ingredients for the the makings of a coalition between eclispe/rah/fang are already in place in which they could be joined by nos and or auld possibly. On the other hand nos could then go with ely and wp which would make a much more interesting setup.

On the other hand nothing might happen and we'll die of boredom.

hAl
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 11:06   #41
kilroy

kilroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
chicken

I now a lot of HCs who are to chicken to break the nap(Eclipse). The always wane be secure that they can win.. Maby i can understand that or not.Only this time i think the NAP between this alliances suckes. And yes you going to tell me this is political etc etc. and ye you have to get some political stuff i totaly agree on that.

But sometimes you have to see that not all political things are good.
This politcal stuff NAP between NAR and WEET. Is and was a bad mistake.
Try to see it!!!!!
I now the top HCs would not agree with this because they wane win the easy way no inc and relax farming and grow bigger and bigger with out any problems. I think i can say i like it that way but fair isnt it. But what is fair in this war game nothing...

only thing BIG cheafs of the alliances in charge make the round intresting again. And stop this politcal chit chat. Make this round intrestting and do it now before if it isnt to late already.
And the game is dead before we even start playing.
kilroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 11:19   #42
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
Actually all ingredients for the the makings of a coalition between eclispe/rah/fang are already in place in which they could be joined by nos and or auld possibly. On the other hand nos could then go with ely and wp which would make a much more interesting setup.

On the other hand nothing might happen and we'll die of boredom.

hAl
hehe trying over head and stone to get a Fang - Eclipse - Rah conspiracy going right ?

I havent dealt with Fang, Fang is not part of NaR, not part of Weet not partner in any agreements of eclipse.
Fang atm is neutral as any other alliance not in any block. We hit them, they hit us. Not even talks to their HC. I dont know about Rumad beeing still in command there but certainly not to [Irvine].

So please Hal reread what i posted in your other thread

Btw Fang has about 30 members or are they more now ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 11:27   #43
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Re: chicken

Quote:
Originally posted by kilroy
snip!
Who do we have here ?
You know exactly what politics are about ? i doubt you even know the allies in your own para if they dont wrap their arms around you. Sorry to say that but im quiet tired of the ppl coming here claiming to be "in the loop" with nothing on their hands.

First of all every hc will agree that the first goal of every alliance which side they may belong to doesnt really matter, is to do well for their members and to give their members a fun round.
no alliance is there to entertain others or to do somethng for anyone.
So infact the Eclipse (your example) or Weet hc will do what they think is the best for the majority of THEIR members.

-Small hint, i doubt you actually KNOW that many hc of the weetblock personally, otherwise u might know that there are round about 20-25 weet hc and maybe 15 Nar, i doubt 40 ppl would be agreeing upon something if just 4-5 eclipse representants tell them to

What the facts are: Any Weet - Nar suballiance is doing well, their members do well, their members (atleast from the weet alliances i can say with insight) enjoy themself and the round. That vvomm is losing is a shame but they are not beaten yet. So the war will go on.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 11:36   #44
kilroy

kilroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
i agree on all. But i can always scream can I.

And yes we keep on fighting. They can have my roids but not my ships. And all is possible... But still i think this round need some changes before it is to late and Razor...

You now i have some points that you agree on but cant or wouldnt say.
:-)
kilroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 11:45   #45
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Re: Re: chicken

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
What the facts are: Any Weet - Nar suballiance is doing well, their members do well, their members (atleast from the weet alliances i can say with insight) enjoy themself and the round. That vvomm is losing is a shame but they are not beaten yet. So the war will go on.
Facts are you are as well farming random gals and non vom gals as well over and over and people quit/go inactive. But ofcourse you are to blind to see what this will inflict on the game itself. I know many this round that have paid for other players just to get them to play. Enjoy your farming etc, because I doubt there will be more rounds you can do it as there wont be enough players around. Tossers like you forget that Planetarion is a business that require funding for its upkeep as well.

I dont care about incoming, used to it after so many rounds. However I care about the game and the community around it. Its a shame it all will crumble because of narrow minded people who cant see further than their own nose. With such views as yours I bet your actual skills at this game is medicore at best
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 11:49   #46
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by kilroy
i agree on all. But i can always scream can I.

And yes we keep on fighting. They can have my roids but not my ships. And all is possible... But still i think this round need some changes before it is to late and Razor...

You now i have some points that you agree on but cant or wouldnt say.
:-)
I love how every person thinks that the commanders in weet and nar secretly agree with them

I an only speak for myself of course, but I dont. Your views are based on a biased and innaccurate view of the round and of people in it. No one is chicken. No one is trying to win the easy way. Eclipse HC have no more to do with wahts going on than the HC of any of the other letters in Weet or the letters in NAr, and that isnt even counting the influence on the round of the members of Vom, which isnt negligable. So drop the silly evil conspiricy myth and see the game for what it is, a result of many many factors all working independantly and creating a round.

Also, it is never too late. So I have no clue what you are talking about. It may become too late for vom to win the round, but that is not the measure of a fun round. It is never too late for something to happen that could create a new political twist until all the roids are in the hands of one alliance, and that day is certainly very far off.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 11:55   #47
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Also, it is never too late. So I have no clue what you are talking about. It may become too late for vom to win the round, but that is not the measure of a fun round. It is never too late for something to happen that could create a new political twist until all the roids are in the hands of one alliance, and that day is certainly very far off.
Might be too late when there is no game left to play

Those who believe Planetarion is filled with longvinity just because there is new owners have to re-think. Every block regardless is equaly to be blamed for the state of Planetarion.
We all as players is doomed to lose regardless. Its a lose lose situation anyhow you see it.

And yes, I like to repeat myself. Maybe I should get the propaganda machine to spam you all in-game next
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 13:22   #48
hAl
ensign forever

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
hehe trying over head and stone to get a Fang - Eclipse - Rah conspiracy going right ?

I havent dealt with Fang, Fang is not part of NaR, not part of Weet not partner in any agreements of eclipse.
Fang atm is neutral as any other alliance not in any block. We hit them, they hit us. Not even talks to their HC. I dont know about Rumad beeing still in command there but certainly not to [Irvine].

So please Hal reread what i posted in your other thread

Btw Fang has about 30 members or are they more now ?
Hmmm 30 people only, Amazing that weetnar have at least 6 gals with fang in them in their arbiter then, including gal in top 10. Told to me by another weet HC (who btw is not too happy with that at all). I never said eclispe has many relations with FAnG but RaH has and Eclipse has very good relations with RaH. Even better then to some of the other WEET allainces apparently...

hAl
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 13:26   #49
Whis
never

Whis is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kar
For NARWEET to be dissolved there doesn't necessarily have any backstabbing. The HC could always come to a mutual agreement about a split, so why assume they can't/won't do this?
For that to happen both sides of the split would have to be pretty much even so that both sides have more or less equal chance to win (or lose). It is however the possibility of losing that will no doubt cause hcs of some alliance(s) not to agree with it. When an alliance hc wants to win at all costs a fair & even split for both sides is simply not an option.
Whis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 13:30   #50
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
I never said eclispe has many relations with FAnG but RaH has and Eclipse has very good relations with RaH.
OMG! HE FOUND OUT!

Noooooooo the universe will end now.......

What a world what a world...

I'm melting....mellltting!

What would the world do without you hAl.

Surely after Rumad's Furah powerblock craze in r8 (which, as I stated at the time would) turned out to be total bull****, and every other rumour about RaH's political direction should have made you people realise that we don't really hide much, and 9/10 times you really are talking ****?

FaNG is a joke, total and utter. I was initially uncomfortable with working with NoS this round as it is (fortunately proved wrong, they are quite nice to work with), but I have no desire whatsoever to work with FAnG anymore, this is a personal belief mind, but I see nothing to gain from it.

If you have an oh so wonderful piece of evidence as otherwise (let me guess, "a fang bc told me!" ), then feel free to find me on panet. The guy in #reduco with 24/7 zzzz in his nick.

I do post this even knowing that half of you will take a denial as confirmation, but this round is ****ed up politically enough with you **** for brains starting more rumours and making it worse.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/

Last edited by Petru; 24 Mar 2003 at 14:06.
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote