User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 15:03   #1
Master
Time Lord

Master is an unknown quantity at this point
ROCK Recruitment

The origin of Rock dates back to the end of round 2 as a partnership known as Stryke. Stryke was a rapid reaction force working via email and ICQ. The co-founder of Stryke arrived in Round 4 and made the decision to launch a parallel alliance called [p19]. It proved to be very successful, and during the last weeks of round 4 it was decided that the spirit of [p19] was something which nobody wanted to lose. The floodgates of recruitment were once again thrown open, but this time as Rock.

The motive behind naming the alliance Rock has been forgotten - a few theories include the Rock-like solidarity of the alliance's members, the alliance's ability to "rock" the universe, or even the alliance Commander's taste in music. The most likely however, is that the name delves deeply into the very roots of Planetarion - after all, isn't that what this game is about - just a load of mineral enriched Rocks?

Rock continued to expand and to enjoy more and more success as an alliance throughout rounds 5 -8, forming a strong bond with our sister alliance Templar along the way. In round 7, Rock achieved a rank in the top 5 alliances.
When the Creators announced that Round 8 would be PA’s last, Rock made the decision to move into a game called ********** where it quickly became one of the most respected alliances in the game. Now, with PA sold and moving into Round 9, ROCK is looking forward to it’s most successful round yet, with a strong and enthusiastic member base, great allies, and an experienced and dedicated command team.

Rock's current (and future) goal and vision statement remains the same:

Rock members have priority every step of the way. Officers and high commanders are there to serve the needs and wishes of these members in any way possible. They are our life, our blood, the very makeup of Rock (and Planetarion) and we shall continue to strive to make sure that Rock’s fame in the area of strong defense continues, and that attacks as remain fruitful and fun as possible, never forgetting that FUN is what this is all about.

When the Creators announced that Round 8 would be PA’s last, Rock made the decision to move into a game called ********** where it quickly became one of the most respected alliances in the game. Now, with PA sold and moving into Round 9, ROCK is looking forward to its most successful round yet, with a strong and enthusiastic member base, great allies, and an experienced and dedicated command team.

Recruitment for Magma is currently open. Magma is the recruitment wing of ROCK, where we train members and also take the opportunity to get to know them. Magma is treated as an alliance in itself. We have our own daily attacks, have our own forum and you will be treated not as JRs but as any member would to any alliance. Note that investing your time with Magma is the only way to eventually obtain full Rock membership.
Joining requirements will vary from day to day once round 9 has started and score requirements go into effect. Now, before the start of the round, the requirement atm is only to be on IRC at least 4 hours per day. Details are usually available in the topic of Rock’s public irc room - #rock on the Netgamers server. Join #rock and get to know us. We are a great community and we are famous for our community spirit. Or stop by to just play a little trivia. Any questions please e-mail [email protected].
Candidates looking to join Rock should first approach a recruitment officer for a personal interview. Recruitment officers are in #rock on Netgamers irc, and usually have nicks tagged [J].

Before approaching an officer, please make sure you are armed with the following personal information where available:

*Present Planetarion Score/Past scores from Previous rounds.
*Average amount of time spent active daily on irc
*Personal alliance history
*Personal Planetarion history
*special skills (ie. Gfx, coding etc…)
*Officer skills (example BC)

ROCK Recruitment Team

Last edited by Master; 24 Feb 2003 at 23:42.
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 20:21   #2
[pldecal]spawn
Ridiculous Superludricous

[pldecal]spawn is an unknown quantity at this point
oww yeah the jr wing

i remember now.
Some of you rocksters became Cp in ********.
I liked the logo of a rock hitting a planet.
we are that rock..
nice

Good luck to you.
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 02:41   #3
Sinclare
Guru

Sinclare is an unknown quantity at this point
Best of luck to you guys,and let me tell you all that ROCK is truly an amazing alliance,so don`t hesitate to join (no I`m not a member).

I do miss some history for R7 and R8,hope it`ll be added!

R5: ??.??.?? - Real n00b[TC]
R6: 23.5.6 - n00b[ROCK]
R7: 31.9.10 - Glorfindel Of Rivendell[ROCK]
R8: 7.10.10 - EMPER0R Of N0RWAY(GC)[ROCK]
R9: 10.4.7 - ¤Pavo¤ of ¤Qlimax¤ Proud to be [Pack]
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 05:19   #4
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Nice post. I hope Rock continues on being a presence in the PA universe for a long time. I remember the beginnings of Rock back in round 4 with TDO, TGO and Angel. We had a great laugh and lots of fun, even thought I was x19th HC.

Just sad to see so many familiar faces from Rock having left, not very many friends there at the moment. But still a great place and one place I would recommend for anyone looking to learn the game and improve their skills. These guys would be at the top of my list for teaching and having fun .

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 07:23   #5
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold
GL Rock, and when Any of U sees TGO, then send greetings to him from me

Ola
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:45   #6
acetomb
-=THE EXORCIST=-

acetomb is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up yup

all the best to the rock group this round.

Ace
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 17:53   #7
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
Re: yup

Quote:
Originally posted by acetomb
all the best to the rock group this round.

Ultores
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 06:29   #8
Haven
ROCK on

Haven is an unknown quantity at this point
Real friendly group of people, and many great plans for the upcoming round Defenitly worth checking out.
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 21:18   #9
Jay-Em
#dragons

Jay-Em is an unknown quantity at this point
Gl Rock!
Nice thread mate!

PA r3-r10.5, EA, Corvus, BD, VGN, Ðragons
r12 : Vengeance r13: eXilition r15: eXilition r16: VGN
r27: Denial r30: Omen r31: SPOOOOOON r32: Apprime / inactive latestarter..r33: CT / latestarter
r34 p3n r35 p3n r36 p3n r65 allianceless latestarter/VGN (I am not back..)
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 09:18   #10
Caledan
ROCK - Now and Forever

Caledan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by RexDrax
Nice post. I hope Rock continues on being a presence in the PA universe for a long time. I remember the beginnings of Rock back in round 4 with TDO, TGO and Angel. We had a great laugh and lots of fun, even thought I was x19th HC.

Just sad to see so many familiar faces from Rock having left, not very many friends there at the moment. But still a great place and one place I would recommend for anyone looking to learn the game and improve their skills. These guys would be at the top of my list for teaching and having fun .
ah...now I know your connection to ROCK...

As I am not with ROCK from teh beginning, I always wondered where you fit in hehe.
Always nice to see you around in #rock
He who dares, Wins!
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 14:14   #11
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Sinclare
I do miss some history for R7 and R8,hope it`ll be added!
Boring stories about defending Sinclare all day every day
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 14:33   #12
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by RexDrax

not all the oldies are gone red so drop in for some sex0rin anytime

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 11:24   #13
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
<--- oldie, not a member anymore

good luck!!!!!!!!!! i'll be around

Acid

P.S. : greets from me to TGO also
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 11:42   #14
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by gzambo
not all the oldies are gone red so drop in for some sex0rin anytime
Dont try to be NewDawn ffs

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 10:55   #15
Cap. Canneloni

Cap. Canneloni is an unknown quantity at this point
have luck @ ROCK!
R4: 99:19 [Da Greatest Gal 4Ever] [noobish] (really no ally!)
R5: -:- [Top XXX] -rook- [Brewery] + CMB
R6: -:- I forget it - but it wasn´t good[Top Forgetit] | -advanced- (ToT)
R7: -:- [Top 100] -player- (ToT)
R8: -:- Top 100 Planet- (ToT) -player-
R9: -:- Top 75 Planet (ToT) - letz get rule -
R9,5: -:- was i really alive? seems so - Top 100 Planet (ToT) -
PA-X: -:- it´s not good anymore...?
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 12:24   #16
Master
Time Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
<--- oldie, not a member anymore

good luck!!!!!!!!!! i'll be around

Acid

P.S. : greets from me to TGO also

Good to see you Acid
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 11:29   #17
DutchDealer

cant stop the rock....

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 11:55   #18
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by DutchDealer
cant stop the rock....
You want to be recruited TheSeeker ? Never seen you so active on alliance recruitment before.

hAl
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 01:16   #19
DeathWithWings

Unhappy

I am sorry to post this but i feel i should, I joined ROCK at the start of round 7. I joinned because they were the most well set up group that would let someone like me join. I only started in round 5 and had a string of bad gals and had not joined up to any allainces before. I knew very few people and so could not get vouches from anywhere to join any group bigger.

For the start of round 7 it was all new and i remeber thinking how much fun it was. I got a few of my new friends from my gal in round 7 to sign up as well. But towards the middle of round 7 they started to go down hill. I was unable to get defence when i asked, but always sending it out to other members.

Round 8. i had the chance to join a few other allainces at the start of round 8 by this time i had met a few people but was starting college and did not want to start in a new allie as well. Also i was still loyal to ROCK but that soon changed. Thanks to ROCK i had one of the worst round. I was attacked 3 times in the first 3 weeks (this is when most people are active). On 2 of the attacks i asked for defence and i got none (on the 3rd i got somebut still lost roids). ROCK fell apart half way through round 8. i dont care what people say i was there and it was not working. I only got defence 2 times, and towards the end of the round i had to ask gal mates to cover me with their allies.

Why am i posting this.... Simply i want to point out to anyone that might be thinking of joining that ROCK is no where near what an allie should be and do not expect much in the way of defence or helping you grow. Defence comes only if you are HC or BC or when someone feel they want to help you out and there attacks are like pigs in a pen. Drop the target in to a room with 30-40 people and see who claims fastest. incase you all were thinking i was bitter you would be wrong it WAS NOT UNTIL I LEFT ROCK THAT I SAW HOW BADLY IT WAS RUN. This i feel gives me the right to post this.

Also to anyone that posts "But it was round 8 and no one really put much effort in to it" i will slap. It was round 8, the final round ROCK should have been working 2x as hard to try and make a final stand, but instead just rolled over and died in this game. ROCK has been reborn in to the other game (stated under the stars in the first post) where i think they have a better chance of doing good

I am just informing you of what happened to me over two rounds

Death_With_Wings

Unread 11 Feb 2003, 08:22   #20
Caledan
ROCK - Now and Forever

Everyone has the right to offer his opinion to public.
I am sorry to hear ROCK didn't manage to cover you with defence.

I won't search for excusions here. As you know ROCK had difficult rounds which started during R7 when CAT broke apart. We got much more incoming than we could cover there, as you already pointed out. R8 wasn't much better, maybe worse for some players. But that also depended much on the gal you were sorted in.

This resulted ofc out of the fact that we didn't join one of the major blocks to cover behind those powerful tags.

Times weren't easy but we are still around. We have definitly learned from past mistakes. I think that's what important for an alliance.
ROCK has much improved for R9, especially in the areas you pointed out as our weak points in R8.

I wish you the best of luck in your new alliance, if you are playing.

PS: Can't remember your nick. U used another when you were in ROCK?
He who dares, Wins!
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 11:19   #21
Valon

Quote:
Originally posted by DeathWithWings
Long post

Sometimes you have to sacrifice a limb to save the body, but never sacrifice the body to save a limb.

The attackers might have been to strong, you could have been asking for defence at times when few where active, ot the alliance might not even had the manpower to send the defence needed, and as for only sending defence to the commanders is a matter of priorities, large players and high ranking will always stand before you in the line, or so my experince tells.

-Valon

Unread 11 Feb 2003, 14:31   #22
Sinclare
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
Boring stories about defending Sinclare all day every day
Hey....
Thats not true
Well,maybe just a little,but I sent defence just as much as I was getting it(I think).

Quote:
I was attacked 3 times in the first 3 weeks (this is when most people are active). On 2 of the attacks i asked for defence and i got none (on the 3rd i got somebut still lost roids).
Well,I was attacked like a dusin times in the first 2-3 weeks(crappy cluster,spies etc..) and I got covered EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Sure,I had to stick around for like an hour to get enough defence,but it was never a problem.
Later in the round I was unable to be on much,but when my galmates asked for defence for me,I always got covered then aswell....
You must`ve had bad luck is all I can say.

Unread 11 Feb 2003, 15:57   #23
hAl
ensign forever

Are you going to play r9 Sinclare ?
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 17:06   #24
Caledan
ROCK - Now and Forever

Yes he will.....
He who dares, Wins!
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 08:18   #25
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts
Guess I play too then....
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 10:03   #26
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
well ill be there ! Rock membercount is looking good
bet you guys are going to have a great round!
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 02:48   #27
Tyroka
Hat

Tyroka is an unknown quantity at this point
in rock it most often is. if not score-wise so judging by fun imo
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 13:14   #28
Master
Time Lord

Quote:
I am sorry to post this but i feel i should, I joined ROCK at the start of round 7. I joinned because they were the most well set up group that would let someone like me join. I only started in round 5 and had a string of bad gals and had not joined up to any allainces before. I knew very few people and so could not get vouches from anywhere to join any group bigger.

For the start of round 7 it was all new and i remeber thinking how much fun it was. I got a few of my new friends from my gal in round 7 to sign up as well. But towards the middle of round 7 they started to go down hill. I was unable to get defence when i asked, but always sending it out to other members.

I would just like to Ask What was your nick? I was one of the recuiters for round 6 7 and 8 and i would like to know what your nick is, becuase at this point in time the nick your using on here is not on any records we have kept about members, so could you please tell me your nick when you were in ROCK? Thank you. And you mentioned you were unhappy, i am sorry to hear this, but you were in the JR Wing i might add in round 7 and i assure you the Defence when i was around was first class. We had nearly every JR compliment and in round 7 we had 60 JRs and around 40 of those were promoted. Thats how big ROCKJr was in round 7, so i still dont understand why you didnt get enough Defence unless you were always online at times which were not good to get Defence for. But please remind me of your nick in ROCK. Thanx
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 09:23   #29
FuzzBall

DeathWithWings has to be Chris

call it a hunch

Unread 18 Feb 2003, 10:24   #30
Caledan
ROCK - Now and Forever

oh Chris

:-)

No further comment from me. hehe

Chris, have a look and come around if you like. Are you playing in another alliance now?
He who dares, Wins!
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 16:53   #31
Walldo
Stealth & Shadows

Walldo is on a distinguished road
still a nice story

Playing since RND1 and counting

Proud to have been

Newdawn

Wolfpack - WPO - OoO - Kralizec Stealth & Shadows - []LCH[] - [1up] - VisioN - TFD
Ultores - Conspiracy Theory - Concordium - WaC - Blue Tuba - Fury - Thieves & Pirates - OUZO -Vengeance - Elysium - Mistu - LOST - 4S - GoCi - FAnG - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Xanadu - BULL - VGN -xVx
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 17:56   #32
FuzzBall

Chris, the thing about getting defence... its that you have ot give defence back as well... its like that in just about every alliance you get in... except maybe the london nodnolian defence pact or whatever that crap was (me wonders if anyone remembers that spammer)

but my point is this... Being co-incharge of Defence for Rock Last round, and this round of that "other-less satisfying game", i know the ins and outs of defence. We were always fair, and we always did everything we could to cover members. I personally would not attack on nights when I knew Rock would have incommings. And no, you did not have to be a HC or an Officer to get defence. Our system was set up on a first come first served and on a fair is fair system. You Chris, greatly overtaxed our Defences, and hardly ever returned the favor. Thats why we were always reluctant to give you defence... oh, and you were NEVER on IRC unless you needed something. ask anyone who puts in their online time how fair that seems.

more later...

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 10:13   #33
Master
Time Lord

Chris? ohhh now i remmember... Chris whats this about no D? For a month straight my D commandors told me that you were the one who was hogging it all, every day you were under attack and i could log on and it would be your coords in the Defence request... every day... it was hopeless. And you said you always offered D? When? We did everything we could to keep your random planet going, if anything we kept it alive for most of the round, otherwise it would of been dead from the beggining. Well Chris i wondered where you did disapear to, you just seemed to vanish and leave ROCK without any info what so ever... and as far as your comments on your first round in ROCK goes, thats false.. becuase you were a member of the Assassin team in JR (my team) and we had no problems with Defence i can assure you. So im sorry to hear you feel this way Chris and i do wish you luck in the round to come.
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 19:13   #34
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
well rocks a better place without u
ffs 1 less whinger who wont even state the nick he used
good riddance to bad rubbish

next time u wanna have a whinge bout something have the balls to put ur name to it then u might have a chance of it being taken seriously

-Rommel
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 03:06   #35
Haven
ROCK on

I think if you would read the original post, ROCK has changed alot and there are many new people. New HC. We are looking forward to this round and looking forward to new members. Most alliances are what you make of them. Glad to hear you were a top 10 defender, but did you make friends? I still have some good friends in my old alliance and the people are what make an alliance great.
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 12:07   #36
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
whinging sh*t
im actually feeling sorry for your new alliance but thats their problem

if you had a problem with rock why bother to try hijack a recruitment thread why not complain about them in the AD section, oh i know because ur a whinging defence grabbing monkey so i stand behind my original statement

we are better off without you

now be a good little boy and go whinge elsewhere

-Rommel
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 11:23   #37
Master
Time Lord

Quote:

yes i am playing a great alliance now, i am in a great gal and i am looking forward to the next round. I am in an alliance thats fun, chatty, and very well set up. Which is new for me

Im sorry to hear this unknown, its a shame you dislike ROCK so much. But that quote you just mentioned is a load of crap. You even used to say when you were in ROCK the fact we were a freindly comunity and we always helped you out. I even have a log which i will post from when you were in JR, where you were complimenting how good the comunity was in ROCK. And by the way, we go on about skills of communication, i wouldnt mind knowing why you just upped and left ROCK without even saying where you were going, to me that shows a lack of comunication and a lack of respect. Perhaps ROCK would be better without you. Also the point system, well i would just like to ask, if you claimed you defended all the time, but also claim your planet and ships were destroyed, then how did you defend with ships that were supposidly dead? Just wanted to know what you meant. Its a shame you have chosen to be against ROCK so badly, but as Gzambo and Haven said, perhaps it would be more approprtiate to post ur problems in another part of the forum, not this one. But it obviously shows your comments dont make a difference, as the JR wing is highly loved already, and we have over 40 members just in the first 2 weeks, so going well. So its a shame you feel this way unknown, i beleive you were also a member of the Assassins team, so really it is a shame that you feel this way, but putting these comments on this part of the forum i find childish and disrespectful. Trust me if i chose to do that about every alliance that has screwed me this whole forum would be full, but i choose not to act so imature. I hope members ignore the coments he has made and come and join Magma. Thanx for your time.
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 12:30   #38
RageIV

Heya In all the ages of PA that I've played (rds 3-6), I've never seen an alliance as dedicated and as active as ROCK. They accepted me into their Magma feeder alliance about three weeks ago, and I've seen nothing but good. In the other game mentioned above, I have never seen a member go undefended. The HC's are always determined to find help, and have always been able to get it. The HC's there are also very nice :P ^^ They actually treat you like a person and not a newbie alliance member They are quite organized and very active, and are always there to help. I highly suggest checking them out very worth it

Unread 2 Mar 2003, 12:52   #39
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough
Theres a reason that i've stayed in ROCK since it first started....
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 13:24   #40
Narziss
Mr. DaySleeper

Narziss is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by RageIV
Heya In all the ages of PA that I've played (rds 3-6), I've never seen an alliance as dedicated and as active as ROCK. They accepted me into their Magma feeder alliance about three weeks ago, and I've seen nothing but good. In the other game mentioned above, I have never seen a member go undefended. The HC's are always determined to find help, and have always been able to get it. The HC's there are also very nice :P ^^ They actually treat you like a person and not a newbie alliance member They are quite organized and very active, and are always there to help. I highly suggest checking them out very worth it
I've nothing really to add here....Rage said it already:

We have great HC's, a nice community, and very active members!

If u need an ally in PA and u can show a good irc-activity u should join our public chan #rock (Netgamers) and ask an [J]tagged Recruiter for more instructions!

Feel free to ask your questions in the channel

Greetz, Narziss
Round 9: [ROCK-HBC]
Round 9.5: [ROCK]/[Wolfpack]
Round 10: [=***=]-> my last round

IRC-Channels: #Pack #Rock #TSU #Planetarion #Ministry
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 14:11   #41
Hawkhill

Thumbs up

Hey guys

The Rock alliance seem to be a great alliance. as a n00b i get all help i need.

there is only on thing to say

May the force be with the rock alliance

-Hawkhill

Unread 3 Mar 2003, 01:01   #42
Cloaca

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by DJet
Well said and the same goes for me too

(I'm not saying the reason tough.. it could be because of great and friendly community.. or my need of spanking..or that someone once laughed at my joke in there..)

:P

Unread 3 Mar 2003, 13:32   #43
Cham
Yankee Go Home Champion

Cham is an unknown quantity at this point
lo Sinclare
^didn't remember we had a rock member in famine :\

gl to ROCK
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 21:54   #44
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough
Just thought i would add that we have some nice new forums for our members to spam in, obviously you cann't always be active on IRC, say your at work or collage and its blocked, but the forums provide a way of communicating with others and having a good laugh.

unfortunately you have to be a member to sign up at the moment, so all you people that want a nice warm lovely-fluffly community, with a BC that has a keen eye for good targets and a DC team that dies for the cause (done that enough ) come along and join the partehhh!
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 13:35   #45
hellwolf

Just to add my support to the rock recruiting message, I was one of those Rnd 7 rockJR members that got promoted. I never found it hard to get defence, and still don't. I am nothing a nobody, but i am traeted with respect by officers, HC and other members. Any problems I have had, have been sorted quickly and effieciently and I have no complaint about anything.

In short, ROCK rocks

Unread 4 Mar 2003, 15:19   #46
Tyroka
Hat

Tyroka is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by DJet
Same goes for me...
Never felt the need for any other alliance
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 22:01   #47
Sinclare
Guru

Smile Cham

Long time no see..
You still playing mate?

Damn, you should always remember a Rock member in your gal(notice all the greens,and the tonns of roids he has)

Unread 6 Mar 2003, 08:16   #48
Akira

Hey

Id like to join if possible. Played in R2 R3 R4 R6 (i think, cuz don know exactly) and im ****loads online. Could you pless mess me privately if youre ok with this all.

thnx

Unread 6 Mar 2003, 19:09   #49
Haven
ROCK on

Akira,

Stop by #rock and talk to someone tagged [J]

Unread 8 Mar 2003, 13:49   #50
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

people keep quoting me, i must be godlike