User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:04   #1
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts
What do i do?

Oooh, I love coming on GD for advice. It's great getting the piss ripped out of you

Right, a girl i know quite well (as an aquaintance) has asked me round to her house tommorow to help her with her "biology" (emphasis mine). What do i do? Is she coming on to me, or is she being serious? Or both?

Bear in mind that we both study biology, me at a more advanced level than her.
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:06   #2
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: What do i do?

Perhaps she wants to improve at Biology.

Just a thought...
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:07   #3
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point

She Wants You
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:07   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

girl
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:14   #5
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

go around ready for both situations (i.e. a biology textbook and a packet of johnny's)
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:28   #6
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
go around ready for both situations (i.e. a biology textbook and a packet of johnny's)
A packet of johnny's what?

(easily claims victory from mrl)
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:32   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: What do i do?

She obviously likes and trusts you enough to invite her over to her house. Has she said or done anything which might indicate affection for you?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:35   #8
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Maybe she wants to lock you in the basement, chop off your johnson and feed it to you.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:41   #9
KraKto$is8
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
She obviously likes and trusts you enough to invite her over to her house. Has she said or done anything which might indicate affection for you?
Woah, dude. I didn't come here looking for serious advice. I know the true situation - she likes me, but also wants to improve her biology, moreso than she wants any sort of relationship. I just asked on here for a laugh. Do you really think that the people who post their problems here are serious? If so, they have another problem

Chubby: hmmmm...
*runs to her house*
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:47   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: What do i do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraKto$is8
Do you really think that the people who post their problems here are serious?
Absolutely. Where else have they got to turn to?
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:52   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Generally, people who post here are serious, but they don't necessarily expect entirely serious replies.

Two different things.

I've received & given what I'd consider moderately decent advice. Not necessarily on "relationships" admittedly.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 00:08   #12
KraKto$is8
Lurker

Exactly.

To generalise and insult at the same time, there are 2 types of people here.
Those who can get relationships.
Those who can't.

The former have friends to turn to. The latter don't. Hence they come here with problems. But since they can't get relationships, they rarely have any problems with it.

Oooh, insulting people has never been so fun.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 00:10   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: What do i do?

I can 'get' relationships; I merely have no idea how I do it.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 9 Mar 2004 at 00:18.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 00:14   #14
KraKto$is8
Lurker

People just flock to you, attracted by your raw animal magnetism?
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 00:14   #15
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Time to throw a roll of pennies in your undies to impress her.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 00:19   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
People just flock to you, attracted by your raw animal magnetism?
People do not flock to me, and they are not attracted by my 'animal magnetism' - I doubt I have any.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 00:19   #17
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Go there with lines and arrows all over your body, and demonstrate what each limb does, and it's Latin name. Girls love that shit.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 08:34   #18
KraKto$is8
Lurker

Quote:
People do not flock to me, and they are not attracted by my 'animal magnetism' - I doubt I have any.
Ah, being your usual modest self eh?
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 09:24   #19
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

and how did it go?
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 10:02   #20
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

why don't you write a thread about it on the internet
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 10:11   #21
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

just curious dutchie, i'm actually intrested in how it went, btw this forum is a pigstile of shitthreads, and you aint making it much better
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 10:12   #22
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

He's probably home, pulling his hose for getting that close.

Ehy! I'm doing rhymes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 10:57   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Exactly.

To generalise and insult at the same time, there are 2 types of people here.
Those who can get relationships.
Those who can't.

The former have friends to turn to. The latter don't. Hence they come here with problems. But since they can't get relationships, they rarely have any problems with it.

Oooh, insulting people has never been so fun.

i actually used to ask for advice on here due to the anonymity of it all, but now i go drinking with about half a dozon ppl on here, i tend not to anymore
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 11:08   #24
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oooh, I love coming on GD for advice. It's great getting the piss ripped out of you

Right, a girl i know quite well (as an aquaintance) has asked me round to her house tommorow to help her with her "biology" (emphasis mine). What do i do? Is she coming on to me, or is she being serious? Or both?

Bear in mind that we both study biology, me at a more advanced level than her.

I'd say, from what you have told us that she wants you to read biology stuff to her while she gives you a BJ under the table.

Dont fall for it mate. The caniving little bint.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:41   #25
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this thread has made me think 2 things :

1. KraKto$is8 clearly has no friends to tell this exciting new information too.

2. KraKto$is8 is an attention whore.

:-(
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:44   #26
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough

Watch the first episode of "Shameless" again. The answer will come clear....
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:44   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
:-(
Don't get JJ angry. You wouldn't like him when he's angry.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:47   #28
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough

Thrw him a cookie, that normally calms him down.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:48   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Me JJ me ban
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:49   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I'm arresting all of you for being an unlicensed mob.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:50   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'm arresting all of you for being an unlicensed mob.
It's not my fault the Mob Registering System is run by EDS.
Unread 13 Mar 2004, 18:01   #32
Nodrog

Quote:
girl
Unread 13 Mar 2004, 18:11   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Quote:
girl
They're waiting for you gordon. In the test chamber.
Unread 13 Mar 2004, 18:12   #34
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

is nodrog trying to imply something paedophilic?
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2004, 19:16   #35
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

Mbushell, that all depends on what your dreaming about...

And ive come up with a brilliant idea just now...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2004, 20:01   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar
Mbushell, that all depends on what your dreaming about...

And ive come up with a brilliant idea just now...
confused. Mega mondo confused. What ARE you talking about?
Unread 13 Mar 2004, 20:51   #37
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
Predictable
Quote:
Predictable
Quote:
Predictable
Quote:
Predictable
Quote:
Predictable
Quote:
Predictable
Quote:
Predictable
Quote:
Predictable
Quote:
Predictable
Quote:
Predictable
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2004, 20:56   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

This is why they were turned off in the first place.
Unread 13 Mar 2004, 22:49   #39
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

heh, l00k what ive started...

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2004, 00:25   #40
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Absolutely. Where else have they got to turn to?
Best reply so far.