User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 11:40   #1
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
Exclamation The Dead Walk

Zombies in Comoros, Africa

We're screwed!!
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 11:42   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Dead Walk

Yes, very good.
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 11:43   #3
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

now i'm scared
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 11:58   #4
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point

Soon my undead army will be ready. Fear me!
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 11:59   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil one
Soon my undead army will be ready. Fear me!
Banishment and the Book of Secrets usually puts a stop to the undead, as Giles found out.
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 12:07   #6
Evil Skragg

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough

Personally, I prefer a shotgun or a chainsaw. Fkk a book.
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 12:43   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Skragg
Personally, I prefer a shotgun or a chainsaw. Fkk a book.
Nah, shotgun only gives 1 S4 hit per turn, whereas Banishment deals D6 wounds on a 4+ to every undead model in range.
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 16:34   #8
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It`s a FAKE!!

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 16:44   #9
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Its what! Im disgusted and confused
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 16:50   #10
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
That's what they said about the moon landings.
Well they were.
Those boots look too much like snowboarding boots to be a coincidence.
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 16:52   #11
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

those earrings would be pretty useless if you didnt have your ears pierced

d&d is obviously an absurd game system.
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 16:55   #12
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

http://jkcinema.com/front1.htm?i=0&R...2-BREAKINGNEWS
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 16:57   #13
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

All that links on that page are well annoyin!
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 16:58   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Good point. I need to get me that tiara of healing to complete the set anyway. Why do I get all the girly treasure?
because you use the 'elven princess' character.
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 17:20   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Good point. I need to get me that tiara of healing to complete the set anyway. Why do I get all the girly treasure?
Someone's gotten you confused with Dante.
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 17:35   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I have these ruby earings that confer plus 3D6 defence against the Undead, but I'm too embarrassed to wear them.
Have you been reading Penny-Arcade again?
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:06   #17
Evil Skragg

You EEEDIOTS!! You'll get my thread thrown into the bloody RP forum!! AAAAGGH!!!!
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:14   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: The Dead Walk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Banishment and the Book of Secrets usually puts a stop to the undead, as Giles found out.
I attack in lines of four.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:47   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Rookie mistake.
You have no idea what I am attacking with.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:49   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
You have no idea what I am attacking with.
Poise and grace
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:49   #21
Evil Skragg

WARNING: THREAD GOING EXTREMELY OFF TOPIC - SUGGEST SELF DESTRUCTION TO AVOID RP EMBARRASEMENT
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:50   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Naturally.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:51   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
WARNING: THREAD GOING EXTREMELY OFF TOPIC - SUGGEST SELF DESTRUCTION TO AVOID RP EMBARRASEMENT
This has nothing to do with jelly!
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:53   #24
Evil Skragg

WARNING!! WARNING!!! JAKIRI OVERLOAD!!! MANSON VIRUS DETECTED!! INSERT DONUT!!
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:54   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
roll on detector spell..

Marilyn Manson
Level 18 - Elven Queen
Chaotic good
Attacks with his nails (d10 + 2)

Army of flying monkeys

Now I do.
What's his THAC0?
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:54   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Jakiri is overclocked.

No dough-nuts for me thanks, I'm on a diet.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:58   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
My spell hasn't reached that level yet
HE'S LIKE A FUZZY LITTLE PEE PEE PERSON
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 13:02   #28
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I wouldnt have thought it possible for this shit thread to become any worse, i was wrong.