User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Mar 2004, 21:57   #1
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Zhukov started it... of Stupidity and friends.

Oh yes, I heard this last weekend.

A friend of mine, aged 20, has been with this girl in his high school (he's a dumb bloke, still stuck at high, which is, something like from 15 to 18 years for normal people in Finland) for quite some while now, perhaps three months or so. Now, the girl is 16 years old (sounds like child molestry yes, and actually, it is child molestry).

Apparently, they are both (rather stupid and) rather horny. Now, he called me saturday if I could lend him 20 ?.

Why.

Morning after pills.

A fair week ago he had nicked another friend of mine's leftover condoms (some dozen of them or so). I heard he had managed to smash two of them during sex, one friday and one saturday, so he had a rush with the 72-hours with the morning after pill.

Talking to it with the guy who got his rubbers robbed, the stupid bloke has been using the all-known well-functional and simple midway-through method attempting to save money (you know, pull your **** out before IT bursts).

Now, the dumb guy, who still lives at home, got tossed out for a week after he got caught having sex with that little kid on her parents' bed. I am so waiting for him to bang that girl pregnant so we'll all have a laugh whilst her parents make sure he's locked up for a while.

Hehehe.

The fact that you are dating a horny 16-year-old doesn't mean you'd have to behave like a horny 6-year-old.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 22:05   #2
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Zhukov started it... of Stupidity and friends.

is it legal for a 16yr old girl to have sex in finland?
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 22:08   #3
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Yes.

Under 18-year-olds , then 18 year-olds + shagging 16-year-olds (and under 16-year-olds) are pedophiles. Then, I reckon, under 18-year-olds are free to mate with each other however they feel appropriate.

That's how I think it is at least.

But who cares, anyways?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 22:37   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Under 18-year-olds , then 18 year-olds + shagging 16-year-olds (and under 16-year-olds) are pedophiles.
I think that's devaluing the term paedophile quite significantly.

And I think the people you're calling paedophiles probably care, heh.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 22:42   #5
Tietäjä
Good Son

Oh, a minor error there.

18+ shagging u16 = pedophile.
17and under = free to **** however they wish

correcting...
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 22:47   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I may be wrong, but a 16 year old isn't under 16, but you still called your mate a child-molestor for it.
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 22:53   #7
Tietäjä
Good Son

Don't be a pedant for the drunken one. 16 and under.
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 22:54   #8
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

In canada it's legal at 14.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 22:58   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Don't be a pedant for the drunken one. 16 and under.
OK, but imho that's an utterly ridiculous definition.

Besides, as we've discussed elsewhere, age specific limits are kind of nonsensical anyway. There are plenty of 17 year olds who shouldn't really have sex, while there are plenty of 15 year olds who can.
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 23:02   #10
Tietäjä
Good Son

Yes, the definitions are ridiculous.

But that's not the point of the post, the fancy use of birth control is.
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 06:04   #11
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

My mate isnt as dumb as your mate.

Though he's pretty talentless in picking gf
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 15:09   #12
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

use condoms or get her on the anti-conception pill

no other option unless you want kids

i mean, a condom costs about as much as a beer and way more fun!
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 20:36   #13
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of

Would this be the right time and place to ask, why there are jokes about Dace and this kind of "peado"-topic? [Before the you-cried-in-public-jokes started].

No really, I like his story-posting & style etc, but I'm just SO curious as what happened!!!

[I quite support him actually, I think 16 is perfectly ok and I'm 20... Also 15 might be ok, depends :-/]
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 21:17   #14
Tietäjä
Good Son

The girl has too high blood pressure for birth control pills.

I quite support him too, if he'd only learn how to use proper birth control (ie. not break every condom he gets his hands on, or try dodgy methods).
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 01:14   #15
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Yesterday my girlfriend asked me to put gas in her car. I took my car because the seat is more comfortable.

Yeah. Today I was driving home and I thought I smelled something burning, but it was faint so I turned down the radio to get a better whiff...

PS: it's common knowledge that no one on here has any 'friends', so you aren't fooling anyone as to who these stories are really about
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 09:22   #16
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

is it me, or does noone understand the post above? pls explain
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 15:04   #17
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearhead
is it me, or does noone understand the post above? pls explain
i thought it was a relatively cut and dry post, but ok.

the first part:
APPARENTLY it's pretty difficult to put gas in my girlfriend's car if i drive to the gas station in my car, unless i somehow take my girlfriend's gas tank in my trunk or something (which i didn't)

for the second part, generally if i hear a rattle or a strange noise while driving i'll turn down the radio so i can hear it better, and i listen to find where it's coming from. this time, i smelled something, but even after turning the radio down i couldn't hear the smell any better.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 11:50   #18
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Talking to it with the guy who got his rubbers robbed, the stupid bloke has been using the all-known well-functional and simple midway-through method attempting to save money (you know, pull your **** out before IT bursts).
That tried and trusted method has (and still does from time to time) served me well! You just have to be very careful.

I've broken jonnys before - some are just not made for the well-endowed gentlemen.
*sigh*
You can get them free in this country - Family planning clinic, months supply = 30.

Oh and maybe he should get on the trial of the male contraceptive pill / implant. They were talking about it on BBC this morning...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 11:54   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I've broken jonnys before - some are just not made for the well-endowed gentlemen.
ePenis++

WAIT

IT ISN'T ePENIS AT ALL!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2004, 05:56   #20
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLinus
Would this be the right time and place to ask, why there are jokes about Dace and this kind of "peado"-topic? [Before the you-cried-in-public-jokes started].

"Hypothetically" i might have "touched*" a couple of underage girls.

*i didnt shag them tho
Unread 7 Mar 2004, 05:57   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There were "mitigating cicumstances" too.
Unread 7 Mar 2004, 14:54   #22
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

we all know you were drunk dace, but you are still a paedo mate :/ sorry, thats just the way it is
Unread 7 Mar 2004, 15:10   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

I AM NOT A PAEDO BECAUSE I HAVE NOT BEEN CONVICTED!
Unread 7 Mar 2004, 15:12   #24
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dace makes me wish I was 14 all over again <3
Unread 7 Mar 2004, 15:24   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

Euuuuggggghhhhh I do not touch boys Leshy.
Unread 7 Mar 2004, 21:13   #26
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

The problem with the "withdrawl method" is that pre-cum contains sperm too. Although not as much as semen but still there is a risk of pregnancy even if you dont cum inside her.
Its really not the smart option.

And the fact that this person seems to be bursting quite alot of condoms is worrying as that would more indicate his incompetance in puting them on than the size of his manhood. Unless he stole the ones that are for men with tiny nobs,cant remember their name.

And clearly Dace touches boys but only when drunk enough not to remember the next morning.
Unread 7 Mar 2004, 22:07   #27
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
"Hypothetically" i might have "touched*" a couple of underage girls.
Putting it this way actually makes it sound worse than shagging them.