User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Nov 2003, 09:41   #1
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
the bus

i'm pissed off, sad and frustrated and will sit here for 3,5 hours more cuz it couldn't be on time once again. i'm at home in like 8 hours because my roster doesn't make sense...
today i'll spend on GD ;/
all watch.

KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 09:45   #2
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: the bus

i might do that. can you pick me up somewhere?
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 10:04   #3
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

hey dutchie drive yourself, cheapass :P
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 10:07   #4
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

i have a student-travelpass, so i can go for free by bus/train/metro/tram \0/
and i didnt start with drivinglessons yet...
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 10:09   #5
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

do so. driving rocks.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 10:16   #6
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

i already know where i'm gonna take lessons. i'm just too lazy to make the phonecall now. drivinglessons were a gift for my 18th bd. i promised i'd start before december (in march i'm turning 21).
so, plenty of time!
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 10:51   #7
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

hahaha

the turk next to me is playing some online cardgame for +1 hour now. what a loser :P
hm i'm here now for 2 hours...still 2 hours to go! yay! (ps getting a headache now).
brb
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 11:05   #8
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

where can you pick me up???? i'll catch the next train then :P
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 11:10   #9
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

hans call me. let's have lunch in hengelo. (i have no credit on my phone atm and msn doesnt work).
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 11:14   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

im 22 in 1 month and a week.

i have a driving license
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 11:16   #11
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

when i'm 22 i'll have it aswell. honest!
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 11:24   #12
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

the turk is gone now...a fairly attractive girl took his place. too bad she has 2 peasant-friends with an accent.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 11:31   #13
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

1:18 hours to go....omg i'm such a nerd!@#$!
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 11:32   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
when i'm 22 i'll have it aswell. honest!
I won't.

Why do I need one?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 11:32   #15
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

nou moe!
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 11:34   #16
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I won't.

Why do I need one?
because you probably don't have the free-travelpass i have.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 11:41   #17
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

arghhhhhhhhhhh **** the guy next to me who seemed to be a twat at first sight, just suggested a good plan to his female friend.
go to the cinema, see a movie....
arghhhhhhhhhhhh why didn't i think of that! i now wasted 3 hours here, and 1 hour to go. too late now..
arghhhhhhhhhhh
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 11:51   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
because you probably don't have the free-travelpass i have.
Why do I need one, when I'm a 10 minute walk away from work, and, at uni, 5 minutes away from lectures (hahahaha)?
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 11:55   #19
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

oh...
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 12:05   #20
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

45 mins to go. i'm a bit thirsty. still got a bit of a headache but i'll manage. boards are much faster here than at home btw, so that's
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 12:20   #21
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

omg i almost fell asleep.
gonna buy a coke soonish 0_o
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 12:38   #22
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

15 mins to go........i now spent FOUR hours on this fkin forum. never done that before in 3 years. i'm off now. got a bit of headache, i'm tired, thirsty...and next time i'll go to the cinema instead.
gl and cya later
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 15:30   #23
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We need a new clause for bad puns, making them a time-based bannable offense.

idi gets a lifetime ban for his rooster/roster 'joke' right there folks !

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 15:32   #24
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you dont need a car if you live in a city... and i never plan to not live in a city.

\o/
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 16:58   #25
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

I'm 24 and have a driving license for 6 years now.

Got my own car and motorcicle...

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 17:07   #26
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll take driving lessons when I can pay for them.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 17:13   #27
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

hwere's your pic fs
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 17:22   #28
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

why not have a driving licence?
your ****ed if you dont have one prety much... what if you wanna go abroad on the ferry or something, you could get your train and such, and then pay almost double the price than what petrol could cost

i live in a town, that really should be a city lol... we have a bigger population than a lot of cities, now if i didnt have my car id be screwed just trying to get places here. so you do need one living in a city
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 18:51   #29
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

aryn i think i found a pic now
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 19:14   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter
so you do need one living in a city
No I don't.

I commute to work by train (conveinently placed train stations each end), 5 minute walk to the high street (for food shopping, etc) with absolutley no parking possibilities. I have a reasonably priced travelcard which means I don't pay individually for most journeys.

If I go out, I generally try to drink myself into an unconscious stooper, so I doubt the liability of a car would be particularly welcome.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 19:47   #31
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

well where is it?
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 00:46   #32
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past

You think having a bus that is late is bad? Yesterday there were people having sex on the bus less than two feet behind me and it was late. I couldn't even see the sex because they were directly behind me, and so out of my field of vision
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 09:20   #33
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

i just woke up for nothing again, but in the future (the next 10 weeks) i won't have to get up at 7 anymore at wednesday! yay! now i'm going home again, i need sleep.
nn.

ps: today and yesterday i was the first one in the main computerroom, and i don't even study CS or something...bit nerdy.
oh and dreadnought; the new CGI IRC url works! thnx!

ok bye now, need to catch a bus home. ciao!
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 11:25   #34
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point

Only people that cant drive say they dont need to drive

Everyone knows driving rocks and chicks dig it

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 11:27   #35
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

unless you drive a ford
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 11:32   #36
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

koen, you filthy fking spammer, learn how to play hockey or something...
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 11:33   #37
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

are you still looking gay?
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 11:40   #38
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

hans atm i'd 0wn you with 3 fingers in my nose, using one hand. :P
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 13:01   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekybru

Everyone knows driving rocks and chicks dig it
Sam can drive, but she says she doesn't need to.
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 13:16   #40
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't need to drive.

It's not like I leave the house without intentions of getting drunk ever, so what use would driving be?
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 16:43   #41
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter
why not have a driving licence?
your ****ed if you dont have one prety much... what if you wanna go abroad on the ferry or something, you could get your train and such, and then pay almost double the price than what petrol could cost

i live in a town, that really should be a city lol... we have a bigger population than a lot of cities, now if i didnt have my car id be screwed just trying to get places here. so you do need one living in a city
well... ive only ever lived in manchester and london... they seem to handle the problem pretty well... going somewhere EVEN smaller would be horrible
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 23:46   #42
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
hans atm i'd 0wn you with 3 fingers in my nose, using one hand. :P
i was asleep when you posted that, so go figure.
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 08:34   #43
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekybru
Funny that.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote