User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Nov 2003, 00:04   #1
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You Mathsy Bastards

because, having skimread a bazillion maths/physics threads, i used the form x^y in a question rather than ...well, x with a supercript y, and lost a mark for it. This stopped me averaging an A* over the maths papers

Bastards.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 00:28   #2
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: You Mathsy Bastards

i think you are golden on this one. the superscript style is dying off, it's too hard to write a whole bunch of stuff in a really small space (and unreadable). software in general works on the x^y technique, and that's what people are going to be writing in the years to come. if he doesn't like that notation, than he can ask you to change. but it certainly isn't 'wrong'
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 10:19   #3
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

lol

on a side note - I got a maths exam today, counts for 30% of my final module mark, and guess what, the pass mark for this exam is 80%

imagine failing an exam because you got 79%
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 15:55   #4
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

heh thats nothing i once failed one an exam having scored 11.96/20
teacher hated my guts :P and i had to do it all over again :-)
oh 12/20 was the score to pass :-)