User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Aug 2003, 10:20   #1
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
So how much did you drink tonight?

I had 4 shots of assorted liquor and 7 beers.

I'm feelin' fine.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 10:20   #2
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Who, me?
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 10:56   #3
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I drank 27 pints and 84 shots of double vodka. I also smoked 415 joints and snorted 15 kilograms of cocaine.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 11:45   #4
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
I drank 27 pints and 84 shots of double vodka. I also smoked 415 joints and snorted 15 kilograms of cocaine.
Its fun to stay at the Y M C A.. etc.
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 11:55   #5
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
I had a fair bit of wine. Not sure quite how much. Slept for a lot longer than usual and feel ok now. Tummy is a little funny, but thats fairly usual for me in the mornings.

I need a cup of tea.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 12:00   #6
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
Now I have a cup of tea
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 18:16   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
<3 LHC

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 18:22   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I went to bed early with a cup of tea.
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 18:27   #9
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
cue SLG

i had some water with dinner
oh and a sip of juice with my meds.
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 19:07   #10
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
I had some Naughty Vimtos.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 19:58   #11
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
I had 3 fantas
a sprite
2 capuchinos
a tea
a rose sirup

If I remember correctly
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 20:09   #12
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
I had 3 fantas
a sprite
2 capuchinos
a tea
a rose sirup

If I remember correctly
Surely after drinking all that you were too drunk to remember anything.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 20:15   #13
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
Surely after drinking all that you were too drunk to remember anything.

you really don't want to know what kind of hangover I have at the moment
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 20:40   #14
warrmr

warrmr is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrMighty
I had some Naughty Vimtos.
there cheeky vimtos (if its what im thinkin of (a few shots of port in a WKD blue))
warrmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 21:01   #15
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
3 straaljagers
5 beer
4 coke
and err some assorted liquor of the undefined sort, i went home early.

day before :
1 bottle of rosé
6 straaljager
4 beer

day before :
3 bottles of rosé

and i was fine after all those matters

fridaynight was probably most exhaustive, went out till 0600 and woke up at 1000 to work 11 hours straight after that. and then just drinking a bit after work and riding back into town to dance my legs off my body. to wake up this morning to go to work again.

yay, now dead tired going to bed early ... i hope.
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 22:10   #16
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by warrmr
there cheeky vimtos (if its what im thinkin of (a few shots of port in a WKD blue))
Wrong, they're Naughty Vimtos. You can turn them into Liquid Love Hearts by adding Smirnoff Black Ice.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 22:29   #17
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I went to bed early with a cup of tea.
Wierdo.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 03:58   #18
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Is 'ITUIWH' an official acronym for ' told u i was hardcore' yet? We could use it to save time replying to threads like these.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 11:12   #19
warrmr

warrmr is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrMighty
Wrong, they're Naughty Vimtos. You can turn them into Liquid Love Hearts by adding Smirnoff Black Ice.
sounds interesting. i might just have to try that one
warrmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 11:53   #20
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i honestly dont know i spent £30 and the bottles i was drinking were only 70p each, this equates to roughly 40 bottles, but i am sure i didnt drink that much, cos i would be dead of alcohol poisoning
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 12:29   #21
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
I drank champagne and did coke then smoked some skunk.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 14:34   #22
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
M is a Yuppi...doing coke is so 80's its all about the mdma-haha now

My saturday night without hangover......

1) 15 beers
2) 5 Rum-coke
- home.....
3) 3 Caipirinha (i make um myself much better)
4) 2 beers
5) 10 joints give or take a few... (White Widow and Crystal)

Btw Moloko rocked!!!!!!!
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 14:37   #23
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
i want more beer
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 18:13   #24
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
So I just got back from my first conference (on solid state ceramics, mostly thin film ferroelectrics but there was other stuff too).

This is on topic because I don't think I've ever had such a serious drinking week in my life. My liver still hurts.

Unfortunately it was outstate New Hampshire so there wasn't much of a night life (bars closed at 10:30), but we always bought plenty to drink before and so we generally ended up doing stuff like drunken bocci ball at 3am (with the top thinkers in the field of course).

Question is, is this what all conferences are like?

(PS: we are always able to identify freshman at parties and such cause they are always the ones that keep track of how many drinks they've had)
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote