User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 03:06   #1
Dreadnought

All The OuZo people leaving

How about u just make 1 thread so people dont have to trawl through your dull quit messages.

Unread 16 Jul 2003, 03:52   #2
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Dread, how about you just stop making threads? FS man.
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 03:54   #3
Dreadnought

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Dread, how about you just stop making threads? FS man.
Pluralising doesnt work when ive only made one.

Unread 16 Jul 2003, 03:57   #4
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Re: All The OuZo people leaving

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought
How about u just make 1 thread so people dont have to trawl through your dull quit messages.
This thread is one more piece of crap you've posted. Let people make their quit messages, nuggethead.
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 04:14   #5
Dreadnought

Re: Re: All The OuZo people leaving

Quote:
This thread is one more piece of crap you've posted. Let people make their quit messages, nuggethead.
Hobbie dont be so childish, your nothing but a troll nowadays

Unread 16 Jul 2003, 04:16   #6
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Re: Re: Re: All The OuZo people leaving

Quote:
Hobbie dont be so childish, your nothing but a troll nowadays
Blow me.
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 05:21   #7
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: All The OuZo people leaving

Quote:
Blow me.
ooh can I?

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 05:33   #8
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: All The OuZo people leaving

Quote:
Originally posted by MAdnRisKy
ooh can I?
Me first
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 05:40   #9
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: All The OuZo people leaving

Quote:
Originally posted by SpazMonster
Me first
Hands off Tart I saw him first

Unread 16 Jul 2003, 05:54   #10
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: All The OuZo people leaving

Quote:
Originally posted by MAdnRisKy
Hands off Tart I saw him first
So? I'm better in bed =\
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 06:22   #11
meddy
OuZo HC & Xraid HC

meddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: All The OuZo people leaving

Quote:

yes we are enjoying the sun , partys etc.... ah i know, u dont know what it is...

sry...no friends, no girls for u...must be very hard for u.

and stop making such threads, its annoying like u lil virgin...(or do u got a drunken granny?)
R6 : 31:8:6 MedMaxx of Empire Earth / Xanadu
R7 : 5:5:2 Home of Follower / Silvercity 0wnage =] / Xanadu
R8 : 32:1:3 The Evil One of The Endless Darkness (pure 0wnage till deletion) / FAnG BC
R9 : 42:8:5 The Dark Slayer of The Evil Horde /MadCowS Military Officer
Speedround (R9 priv) : 4:9:2 The Doomed Lord of Darkness Falls
Speedround (R9 rdm) : 2:5:1 The Light of a Deep Dawn
R9.5: 27:10:9 The Evil One of The Endless Darkness
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 06:41   #12
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Re: Re: All The OuZo people leaving

Quote:
Originally posted by meddy
and stop making such threads, its annoying like u lil virgin...(or do u got a drunken granny?)
Virginity has nothing to do with a measure of a person. You should shut up too at this point, cheater.
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 06:42   #13
BDB

BDB is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: All The OuZo people leaving

Quote:
Virginity has nothing to do with a measure of a person. You should shut up too at this point, cheater.
GHL FFS
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 06:45   #14
HobbieRogue4
etc.

This thread is ****ing stupid too.
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 06:46   #15
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: All The OuZo people leaving

Quote:
Originally posted by SpazMonster
So? I'm better in bed =\
alone maybe yeah :/

Unread 16 Jul 2003, 06:50   #16
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: Re: Re: All The OuZo people leaving

Quote:
Blow me.
I tend to agree with Dread for once in wanting the quit threads from cheatzo in one thread. However your offer interests me more so I will take that and 'blow you' rather than agree with Dread.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 07:00   #17
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey,

Dont brandmark a whole BG, for 3 closures pls...i for one am NOT closed and never cheated....can you say that without lying?
We owned your asses, and now you come piss on our friend's 'graves' i dont think so...Zhil think...think again....post
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 07:16   #18
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
Hey,

Dont brandmark a whole BG, for 3 closures pls...i for one am NOT closed and never cheated....can you say that without lying?
We owned your asses, and now you come piss on our friend's 'graves' i dont think so...Zhil think...think again....post
Why do you pick out me? God. I've hardly been someone who has hammered Ouzo or whatever the fk you are called. As far as I'm concerned the fact it ran with its command cheating and knowing all about it and it being a BG and close knit friendship and then you all moaning about XtotheZ, there is some credence to Ouzo being tarnished by this.

I'll state for you again: I couldnt really care less about Ouzo. I dont recall you owning my ass. I'll piss on cheaters graves all I want. These threads are public after all.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 07:50   #19
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
fair enuf kid.... :-) you guys really need a life besides PA...if it doesnt interest you why dont you leave no chance untouched to flame the **** out of the OuZo threads made...you act like you dont care...but OuZo and their different BG's brought fear and destruction to more then one topplanet ...they owned all your asses...also to myu knowledge, ok doesnt mean much, but want yto add it anyway..i never saw one of our command cheating...and i newsscanned a lot of planets under attack by us.... 'm sorry to pick out you...but it was the last comment i read ...now time for some water!! its ****ing HOT!
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 08:14   #20
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
omg...preteens at fighting.....

cant u not just all shut up?

those who dont want to play anymore are quitting....no need to come back here and do all the fuzz.....

if its your first time you ppl enjoying the sun or girls then your really sad...and now stop this stupid arguements go and rest in peace.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Closed Thread