User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Feb 2003, 14:42   #1
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Kelly Osbourne's Album...

...is suprisingly good.
I mean, its not as **** as i thought it would be, and is quite listenable.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 14:46   #2
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Will people please stop talking about her. She really isnt worth it.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 14:49   #3
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Why? 'Cos she isnt some pretty little Britney-wannabe?
Or 'cos you're a closet fan and seeing her name reminds you of it? ;)
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 14:52   #4
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
if my dad was ozzy i wouldnt do **** all day so i guess she's quite cool, making a living for herself and stuff, that family is nutters though :-)
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 14:52   #5
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
No cos she's a munting bitch with no talent thats mooching off her fathers fame.
I think that sums her up quite nicely.
Which leads us back to my original post.

Her album is suprisingly un-****.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 16:33   #6
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
Anyone can be made to sound decent with a good enough recording studio.
Not true,
Example:
  • S-club juniors
  • 'Blazin squad'
  • More fire crew
  • Steps
  • Westlife
  • any other pop band blahblahblkah
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 16:34   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
'Shut Up' makes 'Papa Don't Preach' sound good, which it isn't.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 17:06   #8
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
Not true,
Example:
  • S-club juniors
  • 'Blazin squad'
  • More fire crew
  • Steps
  • Westlife
  • any other pop band blahblahblkah
Yet, for example Westlife has sold a crapload of records. And some other pop bands, to set an example Backstreet Boys (Claim BSB as good music and you deserve to be hanged, run over by an 8-wheeler, burned, shot, raped, and fed to squirrels).

Kelly Osbourne is riding on his father's repution. I bet there are thousands and thousands (tens of thousands, more?) of more talented ladies in the States, but this one just got the publicity needed and reputation when she was born.

Besides, for what I've listened to her album, it's a real load of crap. Well, average music, and she obviously wouldn't be on the record company's list unless her father was Ozzy Osbourne.

****s sake.

Annoying, in a way.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 17:08   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I'd say it has more to do with her being on 'The Osbournes' than her father being Ozzy Osbourne. However, she is only on 'The Osbournes' because of Ozzy, so the link is still there. It's just that she wouldn't have had the record deal had 'The Osbournes' not existed.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 17:14   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I saw pictures of Kelly Osbourne in a corset, with a jet black wig , and with some decent make up.

I was dangerously close to just considering her "Ugly" as opposed to "SuperMegaFugly".
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 17:14   #11
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Nevertheless, LHC, she's just an ugly fatass who uses ****e wannabegothic-and-yet-original outfits, and her music isn't all tha great (taking her best song is a retro of Madonna's hit, and the flagship 'Shut up' just says what should be said to herself). She isn't even sexy like Britney and Co. wich would explain little girls idolizing her and buying albums with their parents' CCs.

Without his father (and thus, additionally, 'The Osbournes') she would be nothing more but a kid of Ozzy.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 17:15   #12
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Some westlife songs are ****ing ace

(world of our own)
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 18:24   #13
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
i guess she's quite cool, making a living for herself and stuff,
Getting a part time job and paying board is making a living for yourself.
Leaving school for a full time job and finding your own self-financed home is making a living for yourself.
Going to university for 3 years, finding a decent job and career is making a living for yourself.

Getting Daddy to publish your ****e attempts at Kareoke isn't.