User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Jan 2003, 11:21   #1
Idi

I ****ing Rock

its ace when you walk out of an exam KNOWING FOR SURE that you have atleast 90% isnt it!
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 11:22   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I ****ing Rock

Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
its ace when you walk out of an exam KNOWING FOR SURE that you have atleast 90% isnt it!
I tried doing that in the AI exam last week.

Except I'd only answered 40% of the questions and 'got bored' so went for a pint.

Signifigantly more satisfying.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 11:24   #3
Idi

ive had no sleep, 4 red bulls, and i have another exam at 4:00 that's going to be really hard.

so im going to have a smoke and watch windtalkers and rest on my laurels for a few hours
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 11:25   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
ive had no sleep, 4 red bulls, and i have another exam at 4:00 that's going to be really hard.

so im going to have a smoke and watch windtalkers and rest on my laurels for a few hours
Have a pint.

Edit:
Wait, it's only 10.30.

Have a bottle.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 11:25   #5
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I ****ing Rock

Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
dont shouts winnar just yet, i did an accounting exam when i was young, walked out of it screaming VICTORY, didnt pass after all just so you know ;-)
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 11:28   #6
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
I had 2 exams on Monday and 2 on Tuesday. I was so tired on Teusday night I got drunk after like 2 pints or something.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 11:28   #7
Idi

Re: Re: I ****ing Rock

Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
dont shouts winnar just yet, i did an accounting exam when i was young, walked out of it screaming VICTORY, didnt pass after all just so you know ;-)
yeah, but ive spent the past 4 years learning about computer graphics, so this exam was pish.

the next exam wont be so pish, as although its about networking, its all about the business side, and weve only been taught the tech side of things (which i knew anyway).. im not so good at the business side !
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 11:29   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Re: Re: I ****ing Rock

Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
yeah, but ive spent the past 4 years learning about computer graphics, so this exam was pish.

the next exam wont be so pish, as although its about networking, its all about the business side, and weve only been taught the tech side of things (which i knew anyway).. im not so good at the business side !
1. Set up network.
2. Invite Snurx
3. Snurx bring friends.
5.Profit.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 11:32   #9
Idi

Re: Re: Re: Re: I ****ing Rock

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
1. Set up network.
2. Invite Snurx
3. Snurx bring friends.
5.Profit.
4) charge snurx for l33t gaming with <10ms pings on the intarweb

\o/
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 11:34   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
I had 2 exams on Monday and 2 on Tuesday. I was so tired on Teusday night I got drunk after like 2 pints or something.
Appleton Tower is the place for exams.

Seriously.*

*Sarcasm.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 11:35   #11
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Appleton Tower is the place for exams.

Seriously.*

*Sarcasm.
All mine have been in DHT, with the exception of a 3 hour Astronomy extravagansa in The Pleasence.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 11:36   #12
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
just do your best young man and all will be fine, you have a nice boost now, i know the feeling....keep us posted and good luck!!
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 11:36   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
All mine have been in DHT, with the exception of a 3 hour Astronomy extravagansa in The Pleasence.

Maths was in DHT, 2 and a half hours of joy. Especially since it took me a good 15 minutes to find my labelled seat, which just happened to be half-way along the row right near the back.

What the **** were they thinking?
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 11:40   #14
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
Maths was in DHT, 2 and a half hours of joy. Especially since it took me a good 15 minutes to find my labelled seat, which just happened to be half-way along the row right near the back.

What the **** were they thinking?
They always seem to make the unwarented assumption that student can work things like alphabetic order out.

DHT > Adam House anyway.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 11:41   #15
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
They always seem to make the unwarented assumption that student can work things like alphabetic order out.

DHT > Adam House anyway.
The whole 'I'm near the back of the room because my name is down that way in an alphabetical list' wasn't the problem. The problem was trying to crawl over people at least twice to see what the names were in the middle of the rows (because we were using t'lecture theaters innit).
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 11:45   #16
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
The whole 'I'm near the back of the room because my name is down that way in an alphabetical list' wasn't the problem. The problem was trying to crawl over people at least twice to see what the names were in the middle of the rows (because we were using t'lecture theaters innit).
Just jump between rows. One guy jumped over the desk into the seat below him and went right through it. It was most funny.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 12:29   #17
Miserableman
Not a Cow

Miserableman is an unknown quantity at this point
Last time I walked out of an exam thinking I got around 90% I scored 53% :O(
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 12:48   #18
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I ****ing Rock

Quote:
Originally posted by Idi

\o/

'...' always comes before profit.
:-\
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 13:55   #19
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I ****ing Rock

Quote:
Originally posted by Idi

\o/
\o/

(then you have to add a
6. profit
)

Quote:
'...' always comes before profit.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 14:14   #20
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
slept thru 2 exams......
got woken up four times.....
i hadn't slept in a week and they wanted me to sit thru 2 1hr 30mins exams.....

needless to say i wont be going to uni based on those grades

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 14:40   #21
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
I disagree with the thread topic so I'm not even going to read any of the posts.