User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Dec 2003, 16:01   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The World Has Been Misled ...

... about events in Eyerack.

Apparantly US forces didn't capture Sadam.

Apparantly a certain 'newspaper' (and i use the term loosely) "got him".
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 16:02   #2
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The World Has Been Misled ...

This thread did not live up to my expectations

It's just like getting socks for christmas
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 16:03   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Lol the sun in using inaccurate language lol
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 16:03   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Grimble
This thread did not live up to my expectations

You are too God Damn demanding.
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 16:05   #5
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
You are too God Damn demanding.
You're not even trying anymore
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 16:07   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Grimble
You're not even trying anymore

But people say i am very trying.

:lolerz:

I AM TEH FUNNI!
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 16:09   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

yes we do.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 16:14   #8
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

'The world has been misplaced'
That would have been funny.
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 21:48   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: The World Has Been Misled ...

Does anyone else think "We got him." unbelievably crass?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 21:50   #10
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
crass, but not unbelievably so coming from an american.
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 22:05   #11
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Wouldnt it be funny to discover it wasnt even Saddam, but one of his doubles. The anecdotes he could tell at dinner parties would be fantastic.
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 22:11   #12
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
Wouldnt it be funny to discover it wasnt even Saddam, but one of his doubles. The anecdotes he could tell at dinner parties would be fantastic.

I was thinking this last night.

The whole 'not putting up a fight' thing seems a bit strange.

I reckon that it is a double and he's just been paid alot of money to "mind ****" the World.
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 22:25   #13
Work_Child
Banned

Work_Child is an unknown quantity at this point

Did these doubles have a DNA transfusion as well?
Work_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 22:30   #14
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Who did the DNA-ing?

(And it was only a hypothetical.)
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 22:33   #15
Work_Child
Banned

An anonymous American qualified DNA testerer
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 22:37   #16
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Unread 15 Dec 2003, 22:38   #17
Work_Child
Banned

....what!
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 22:39   #18
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Er i assume they compared the DNA to a previous sample which must have come from the real Saddam? Right? I mean even if you did go to the trouble of having god knows how many doubles, no one would bother tricking the authorities into taking a sample from one of the doubles, would they?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 22:41   #19
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
'not putting up a fight'
History written by the victors? being armed with pistols and machines guns and not firing a bullet? Not convinced....

#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Richie987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 22:42   #20
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

The doubles dont even look like Saddam. It's blatantly him, thinking it might not be is beyond cynical.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 22:43   #21
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

And where on Earth did they get the DNA for them to have something to base a comparison?

And why couldnt he have sent a double to do it?
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 22:43   #22
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Quote:
(And it was only a hypothetical.)
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 22:50   #23
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

it is him... if it isnt him then its probbaly just a stunt pulled by the americans to make them look good heh, and also an excuse so they get out of Iraq now to avoid more public criticism.. actually this could be a good conspiricy thinking about it. hm..

well anyway... would you put up a fight no matter how many weapons you had against a platoon of soldiers knowing youd die if you shot at any of them? didnt think so. he knows that hell probably get put into exile or something, and even if he does get executed, hell still live longer than if he put up a fight
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 22:53   #24
Work_Child
Banned

Maybe he's just tired of people dying.
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 22:55   #25
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

you should do stand up
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 22:58   #26
Work_Child
Banned

Everyone deserves a second chance. People make mistakes...
I just think you're being too harsh on him, it's not like he's ever hurt anyone, everyone knows the Americans made up all that gassing 100,000 Kurds stuff to make him look bad.
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 23:00   #27
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

of cooouuuurrrssseeeee.... they paid off the hundreds of thousands of families to make out that their mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters had been persecuted
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 23:03   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Work_Child
Everyone deserves a second chance. People make mistakes...
I just think you're being too harsh on him, it's not like he's ever hurt anyone, everyone knows the Americans made up all that gassing 100,000 Kurds stuff to make him look bad.

No they didn't. They knew he gassed them because they sold him the gas.

PS This is precisely what I'm talking about.
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 23:05   #29
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Santa Claus?
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 23:44   #30
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: The World Has Been Misled ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter
well anyway... would you put up a fight no matter how many weapons you had against a platoon of soldiers knowing youd die if you shot at any of them? didnt think so.
I think if I had ordered my soldiers to fight to the death then I'd sort of feel obligated to do the same. But that's just me.

"People of Iraq. We must fight the infidels to the death! And by 'we' I mean 'you.'"
Quote:
he knows that hell probably get put into exile or something, and even if he does get executed, hell still live longer than if he put up a fight
I suppose all the Iraqis who did fight to the death are just kicking themselves now. :lol:
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 23:46   #31
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

The Sun rocks, period.
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 23:57   #32
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

The (some paper) had the best headline with "Ace in the hole" (he's the Ace in that pack of cards thing)
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 00:00   #33
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The Mirror I think.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 00:04   #34
Insane. Badger
Baby Eating Capitalist

Insane. Badger can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
The Mirror I think.
then it obviously wasn't the best headline was it.
I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. In my youth I traveled much, and I observed in different countries, that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer. - Benjamin Franklin
Insane. Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 00:14   #35
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
No more so than saying "Gotcha!" when a certain battleship got sunk.
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 00:22   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammers
No more so than saying "Gotcha!" when a certain battleship got sunk.
Indeed, but we expect that sort of crap from The Sun.

God knows why, but I expect international statesmen to be, I don't know, refined.
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 00:27   #37
Insane. Badger
Baby Eating Capitalist

Quote:
God knows why, but I expect international statesmen to be, I don't know, refined.
What a strange thing to say.
I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. In my youth I traveled much, and I observed in different countries, that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer. - Benjamin Franklin
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 00:28   #38
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

heh, ace in the hole.. hmm.. reminds me of Red Dwarf when Rimmer wants suggestions for a different name, he says ace, Lister says "Acehole" i guess thats what the tabloid paper involved was heading for
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 00:34   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane. Badger
What a strange thing to say.
Well, in British history, we generally haven't sent people abroad at all on official business unless they had been to Oxbridge, and could speak Latin, Greek, Persian and Scouse fluently.

So when you get someone who uses the language as if he were operating an especially cheap fairground attraction running a small country on behalf of a superpower, it can be a bit of a shock to the system, you know, for people with 'the long view.'
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 00:36   #40
Insane. Badger
Baby Eating Capitalist

Quote:
Well, in British history, we generally haven't sent people abroad at all on official business unless they had been to Oxbridge, and could speak Latin, Greek, Persian and Scouse fluently.

So when you get someone who uses the language as if he were operating an especially cheap fairground attraction running a small country on behalf of a superpower, it can be a bit of a shock to the system, you know, for people with 'the long view.'
This isn't British history though is it? This is America today.
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 00:38   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter
heh, ace in the hole.. hmm.. reminds me of Red Dwarf when Rimmer wants suggestions for a different name, he says ace, Lister says "Acehole" i guess thats what the tabloid paper involved was heading for
No, I think it was just a pun of 'ace in the hole'.
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 00:38   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane. Badger
This isn't British history though is it? This is America today.
More's the pity; Lord Curzon would have had this situation sorted out in five minutes.
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 00:40   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Winston Churchill may not have helped matters though.
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 00:40   #44
Insane. Badger
Baby Eating Capitalist

Quote:
More's the pity; Lord Curzon would have had this situaiton sorted out in five minutes.
If this where British history we could have just sent a gunboat and be done with it
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 00:46   #45
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Winston Churchill may not have helped matters though.
Probably why he was never Foreign Secretary.
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 01:19   #46
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

This thread is now about how Winston Churchill secretly met with Hitler during the war.
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 01:21   #47
Insane. Badger
Baby Eating Capitalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super
This thread is now about how Winston Churchill secretly met with Hitler during the war.
Don't be daft...

he had secret agents like James Bond do it for him
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 11:00   #48
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

"Troops who spotted him had at first failed to identify the dictator and momentarily considered tossing a grenade into the hole."

FIRE IN THE HOLE!@#$!@#$!

heh messy :P
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 15:35   #49
Super
Sub

Failed to recognize the guy they have been searching for for like 8 months? :/
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 15:50   #50
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Quote:
And where on Earth did they get the DNA for them to have something to base a comparison?
A guess would be his sons, who had been captured etc...
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote