User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Aug 2003, 11:57   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Dickheads go home !

What a muppet

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 11:59   #2
Anu
Kontrč*******

Anu is infamous around these parts
Let the mother****er burn
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 12:00   #3
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
well he kinda prooved them right for rejecting him if he's stupid enough to do something like that :/
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 12:04   #4
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the first two of you are either joking or devoid of humanity...

the fact that i can't work out which is a poor reflection upon society, or a poor reflection on me, im not sure which.
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 12:10   #5
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deepflow
the first two of you are either joking or devoid of humanity...

the fact that i can't work out which is a poor reflection upon society, or a poor reflection on me, im not sure which.
Think of it as a section of British society that is getting very fed up with illegal immigrants in the country.

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 12:12   #6
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
why do you have any more right to live here than any other human being?
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 12:14   #7
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Propagandhi - **** the border
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 12:15   #8
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts
we don't but if he sets him self on fire then I think that can be considerd as a terrorist action *well action .....something like that* So that makes it that we have got more right then him to live here.
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 12:15   #9
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
why do you have any more right to live here than any other human being?
Something to do with being born here

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 12:18   #10
endokuken
Banned

endokuken is an unknown quantity at this point
He's obviously a city supporter - they're the only ones that bitter
endokuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 12:32   #11
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio

Vaio
i dont follow
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 12:34   #12
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Monkehpimp
well he kinda prooved them right for rejecting him if he's stupid enough to do something like that :/
So we should only reject people that are so afraid of going back that they actually torch themselves?
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 12:36   #13
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
i dont follow
I noticed

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 12:45   #14
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
If the immigrants don't torch themselves we should torch them ourselves. Bloody scrounging bastards.
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 12:47   #15
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
I noticed

Vaio
the reason i dont follow is your point not actually making any sense. being born somewhere shouldnt give you any more rights than someone else, accident of birth should not be a deciding factor in the standard of life you get. Of course it IS in practice, but soulless bastards like you who encourage it for personal gain are disgusting.
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 12:55   #16
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
Quote:

Vaio

So if I am born in sweden (I am) I can move to England without any trubble (I will) but if I am born in Iran (I am not) i cannot move to England.

This is how it is.

But why?
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 12:55   #17
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
the reason i dont follow is your point not actually making any sense. being born somewhere shouldnt give you any more rights than someone else, accident of birth should not be a deciding factor in the standard of life you get. Of course it IS in practice, but soulless bastards like you who encourage it for personal gain are disgusting.
I live in this place called the real world. It's a place where i pay my taxes and all the other people who live here pay taxes. It's bad enough paying tax but it's made even worse when it's helping to take care of people that have come here just for economic gain.

When you eventually get to live in the real world you will become just as fed up as I am at having to wait 3 hours in a hospital to be seen because in front of me are for example a bunch of Romanians, one of them with a stab wound they got in a fight with some other group of Romanians.

If I am a soulless bastard for not wanting illegal immigrants here then I will, just for you, pretend I actually care and I may have a little cry.

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !

Last edited by Vaio; 30 Aug 2003 at 13:02.
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 12:56   #18
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
being born somewhere shouldnt give you any more rights than someone else
What rights? The right to live wherever you want, even when the people already living there don't want you to? I don't think that's a basic human right, to be honest.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 12:56   #19
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally posted by Ärketrollmannen
So if I am born in sweden (I am) I can move to England without any trubble (I will) but if I am born in Iran (I am not) i cannot move to England.

This is how it is.

But why?
Something to do with that European Union nonsense I believe.

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 13:01   #20
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Quote:
Something to do with that European Union nonsense I believe.

Vaio
So you don't think that I should have any possibility to come to England, learn English (wich is my goal) and make some money, in addition I pay your precious taxes and help some poor old english woman get a wheelchair.

The asylum seekers doesn't always have this ability no, but don't you want to help a person that is being hunted down and put in jail for jsut being himself in his homeland?

I would welcome you to Sweden if England for some reason started killing everyone on internet forums or something.

Even if you couldn't pay me back with money.

Wouldn't you do the same?

(sorry for the bad grammer etc. I am actually a tad mad here)
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 13:02   #21
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
I live in this place called the real world. It's a place where my taxes and all the other people who live here pay taxes. It's bad enough paying tax but it's made even worse when it's helping to take care of people that have come here just for economic gain.

When you eventually get to live in the real world you will become just as fed up as I am at having to wait 3 hours in a hospital to be seen because in front of me are for example a bunch of Romanians, one of them with a stab wound they got in a fight with some other group of Romanians.

If I am a soulless bastard for not wanting illegal immigrants here then I will, just for you, pretend I actually care and I may have a little cry.

Vaio
have you considered how much more difficult it must be to live in the "real world" in romania? i DO live in the real world, but compared to those in other countries it is still a charmed life i lead. I just try not to be so selfish, often i fail, but thats my basic humanity shining through my good intentions.

I dont care if you think im living in a fantasy world just because i give a **** about other people in the world and want them to have a little bit more in exchange for a little bit less of what i have. Obviously you are never going to think like that, so i'm not going to bother replying to any more of your posts, i have to go to work soon in my fantasy world...
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 13:06   #22
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
have you considered how much more difficult it must be to live in the "real world" in romania? i DO live in the real world, but compared to those in other countries it is still a charmed life i lead. I just try not to be so selfish, often i fail, but thats my basic humanity shining through my good intentions.

I dont care if you think im living in a fantasy world just because i give a **** about other people in the world and want them to have a little bit more in exchange for a little bit less of what i have. Obviously you are never going to think like that, so i'm not going to bother replying to any more of your posts, i have to go to work soon in my fantasy world...
Keep flipping those burgers

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 13:21   #23
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
hes a twat. there is no reason to set fire to yourself

and if he was rejected. he was rejected for a reason
if we took everyone we would eventually need asylum as we would be too poor to eat etc.

i mean at reading festival, i met the most well dressed refugee ever. she went round with a piece of card whimpering saying "please give me money i need food please" i then cared to look at her and she had a leather expensive lookin g handbag...and a reading wristband...
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 13:41   #24
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
I live in this place called the real world. It's a place where i pay my taxes and all the other people who live here pay taxes. It's bad enough paying tax but it's made even worse when it's helping to take care of people that have come here just for economic gain.
I think you need to reflect more on the values of a human life. I don't know about English law, but in Norway we do not execute people. Extraditing people to a state wich does is in principal the same as executing them ourselfs, hence we don't do it.

Quote:
This is purly racist. They have equal rights. It seems you confuse your fellow countrymen with illegal refugees.

Quote:
It's not about beeing soulless. Your a racist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 13:47   #25
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally posted by Ärketrollmannen
So you don't think that I should have any possibility to come to England, learn English (wich is my goal) and make some money, in addition I pay your precious taxes and help some poor old english woman get a wheelchair.

The asylum seekers doesn't always have this ability no, but don't you want to help a person that is being hunted down and put in jail for jsut being himself in his homeland?

I would welcome you to Sweden if England for some reason started killing everyone on internet forums or something.

Even if you couldn't pay me back with money.

Wouldn't you do the same?

(sorry for the bad grammer etc. I am actually a tad mad here)
Sure you can come here, you can work here legally and pay taxes and pay your own way. I am more than happy for you to do that but the illegal immigrants and asylum seekers don't do that, they dont pay tax I and my fellow tax payers make up the shortfall helping them do nothing.

I am not convinced that any more than 2% (if that) of asylum seekers and illegal immigrants have done anything to warrant being put in jail in their home countries unless its for something they have done that is illegal in their home country. All they want is somewhere to make money and live off other people

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 13:49   #26
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
Race isn't a factor here. I don't care WHO is entering our country illegally, it's the fact that they are entering our country illegally which is the problem.

I'd have just as much a problem with it if people from any country in the world started climbing on the sides of trains just to get free accomodation and money from the British government, not just people from Eastern Europe etc...
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 13:50   #27
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:

I am not convinced that any more than 2% (if that) of asylum seekers and illegal immigrants have done anything to warrant being put in jail in their home countries unless its for something they have done that is illegal in their home country. All they want is somewhere to make money and live off other people

how do you know this ?
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 13:51   #28
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Obliterate
Race isn't a factor here. I don't care WHO is entering our country illegally, it's the fact that they are entering our country illegally which is the problem.

I'd have just as much a problem with it if people from any country in the world started climbing on the sides of trains just to get free accomodation and money from the British government, not just people from Eastern Europe etc...
If you read my reply again you will notice that I only commented on the section where he hates to let Romanians take advantage of your health system.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 13:53   #29
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
If you read my reply again you will notice that I only commented on the section where he hates to let Romanians take advantage of your health system.
If you read my post I was making the point that it doesn't matter that they're romanian - the point is people are taking advantage of our health system - i don't care what country they're from, the point is that they're doing it.
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 13:54   #30
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
the point is people are taking advantage of our health system

lolorz
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 14:00   #31
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
I think you need to reflect more on the values of a human life. I don't know about English law, but in Norway we do not execute people. Extraditing people to a state wich does is in principal the same as executing them ourselfs, hence we don't do it.
We dont execute people here unless its for treason. This doesn't happen (luckily for Shayler) and they get life sentences (about 15 years usually).

If you choose to think that everyone that tries to get asylum here is going to be executed in their own then you carry on. The fact that it isnt true probably won't worry you.

For example

Quote:

This is purly racist. They have equal rights. It seems you confuse your fellow countrymen with illegal refugees.
They are not my fellow countrymen

Quote:

It's not about beeing soulless. Your a racist.
No

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 14:02   #32
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
how do you know this ?
By the fact that they are here and not in a jail somewhere in their home country.

I don't think there is a police force inept enough to allow thousands of 'anti government agents' and such just disappear anywhere in the world

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 14:03   #33
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
I used Romanians because they were.

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 14:10   #34
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
By the fact that they are here and not in a jail somewhere in their home country.

I don't think there is a police force inept enough to allow thousands of 'anti government agents' and such just disappear anywhere in the world

Vaio

Have you ever spoken to a person who's from a country like for example Iraq or some African dictatorship ?
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 14:12   #35
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Have you ever spoken to a person who's from a country like for example Iraq or some African dictatorship ?
Only to tell them to piss off and take their accordian elsewhere (if you use the Central or Northern lines you will know what I mean)

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 14:13   #36
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I live in The Netherlands.
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 14:14   #37
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Quote:

Yup, I spoke to an Iraqi guy once who was on a soccer team we were playing. He was rather violent and took a swing at another guy on my team during the game, which ofc the ref missed.
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 14:16   #38
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Monkehpimp
soccer
football

Unread 30 Aug 2003, 14:16   #39
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
I live in The Netherlands.
A bit of a way just for a train journey then

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 14:18   #40
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
football

wow, who didn't see that coming a mile away, huh?

pretty quick off the mark, I'll give you that.
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 14:20   #41
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I am still not sure if I prefer those Dutch organ-grinders over an accordian player from an East European country
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 14:25   #42
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
I am still not sure if I prefer those Dutch organ-grinders over an accordian player from an East European country
An organ grinder will have problems squeezing on a train so they are my preference

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 14:36   #43
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
If you read my post I was making the point that it doesn't matter that they're romanian - the point is people are taking advantage of our health system - i don't care what country they're from, the point is that they're doing it.
I didn't call you a racist did I?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 14:45   #44
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
We dont execute people here unless its for treason. This doesn't happen (luckily for Shayler) and they get life sentences (about 15 years usually).

If you choose to think that everyone that tries to get asylum here is going to be executed in their own then you carry on. The fact that it isnt true probably won't worry you.

For example

They are not my fellow countrymen

No

Vaio
So you are a more capable judge of morale than most others? How do you know they won't be executed? Guilty untill proven otherwise?

And, aslong as they can face death penalty, wich isn't a rare thing in asian/middle east countries, how can you deny it?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 14:46   #45
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
I didn't call you a racist did I?
Now is your chance

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 14:48   #46
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
So you are a more capable judge of morale than most others? How do you know they won't be executed? Guilty untill proven otherwise?

And, aslong as they can face death penalty, wich isn't a rare thing in asian/middle east countries, how can you deny it?
Do you honestly believe every single asylum seeker is on the run from an EVIL country that wants to execute them ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 14:48   #47
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Now is your chance

Vaio
Yeah, but untill he comments on immigrants in such a negative manner as yourself I'll refrain from analyzing his view on them.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 14:58   #48
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Do you honestly believe every single asylum seeker is on the run from an EVIL country that wants to execute them ?

Vaio

no I think a lot of them also flew out of their country because they are a bit fed up of violence, opression, hunger and fear.
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 14:59   #49
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:

Vaio
That's quite irrelevant. The lawmakers are to be held responsible for such.
If a man is willing to set himself on fire and kill himself because he fears going home, then surly there must be something behind it?

You should be happy you live in a fairly secure envirorment where law and order watch out for you and your rights. Ideally.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 15:00   #50
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
heh

those zany Iranians, with their stitches and their petrol...

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote