User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Apr 2005, 16:42   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
banks

i'm currently on hold to my bank and they have really really crap hold music just thought that i should share that with everybody

EDIT: and they didn't give me my £500 overdraft either, bastards
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 16:51   #2
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve
Re: banks

that sucks*

*the music
#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Richie987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 16:51   #3
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Which bank?
Which music?
Which callcentre?
If it was a she, was she hot? Or did she sound it?
Did you ask what she was wearing?
Did you plead when she said no?

Details RR, details
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 16:54   #4
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

roadrunner - just threaten to take your money elsewhere or say that you have been offerred a really nice deal at another bank. Then they might be more willing to give you what you want
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 17:01   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If he needs a £500 over draft and works for the library service in the North East of England I doubt he has much money to take elsewhere tbh.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 17:02   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

dante for the win

i also owe them 8.5k so i dont think i will be going anywhere else any time soon
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 18:58   #7
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

for cecilly's ring i hope.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 19:25   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: banks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
for cecilly's ring i hope.
No, it's my fee in order to not attend the wedding.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 23:09   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

no, to pay off my rather silly past as a student
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 23:12   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: banks

You get a loan to pay off a loan? How does that work, exactly?
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 23:20   #11
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I found out (well, confirmed a suspicion) today, that HSBC aren't going to demand I pay off my overdraft (or face interest) immediately, which is rather nice. They'll let me* keep it at £1500 for a whole year, then down to £1000 for another year, then £500 the next before wanting it back, which is nice of them.

*subject to terms and conditions
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 23:22   #12
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
You get a loan to pay off a loan? How does that work, exactly?
that wasn't even my student loan

it was to pay off everything i incurred when dropping out of uni, plus allow me to setup back at home, buy a bit of furniture for the house i ended up living etc
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 23:32   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

If I die, then please feel free to have all my stuff, if you can get past my mother.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 23:34   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

stop or your mum will shoot?
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 23:40   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Either that or she'll batter you with a lump hammer.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 23:41   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

memo to self: don't **** with teesiders
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 23:42   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
stop or your mum will shoot?
Twice?

Bullets?

(attempting to get Estelle Getty pics into MM's mind again)
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 23:46   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

im so glad i have no idea what she looks like, and i won't be clicking on any links now, and i know you ****s will try and make me look, and that would scar me for life :/
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 23:48   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

You people are ruining my brain.

If I run amok with a replica samurai sword in Fenwick's women's department, then I'm going to blame GD, and the tabloids will come down on you all like a ton of ****ing bricks.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 23:52   #20
roadrunner_0
cynic

look, everyone can plainly see that you are unbalanced, all that will happen is that they will see that your online name is MM and that will be it, another massacre chalked up to american music and we will get away scott free
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 23:53   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

If I run amok with a replica samurai sword in Fenwick's women's department, then I'm going to blame GD, and the tabloids will come down on you all like a ton of ****ing bricks.
Would you like to buy a brick? Only One Ninety Nine Only, at your local Brickshop?

(2 or 3 people on this forum will get that joke. The remainder will simply see me as a failed entrepreneur)
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 23:55   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:

PS : Why a replica Samurai Sword?

Why not a genuine Samurai Sword?

Is it because Woolworths only sell replicas? Or because your Giro doesnt stretch to "The Real Thing" (You buy Aldi's german coke because a can of the real thing costs too much).

GD DESERVES TO KNOW
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 23:57   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
all that will happen is that they will see that your online name is MM and that will be it, another massacre chalked up to american music and we will get away scott free
Aren't you forgetting something? Does the phrase 'Paedo talk' mean anything to you?

The News of the Screws will have seventy people posted outside Dace's house.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 23:59   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
PS : Why a replica Samurai Sword?

Why not a genuine Samurai Sword?
BECAUSE REPLICAS ARE THE ONLY THING MAD PEOPLE CAN AFFORD. IF WE COULD AFFORD SOMETHING HALF DECENT THEN WE'D BE IN A TARANTINO FILM FFS.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 00:01   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Aren't you forgetting something? Does the phrase 'Paedo talk' mean anything to you?

The News of the Screws will have seventy people posted outside Dace's house.
Yeh , like a News of the Screws journalist is ACTUALLY going to read more than one thread on this board in the name of getting an "Accurate and Balanced" viewpoint to portray to his 40 a day , 10 cans of export a night, buy the daily star during the week because its cheaper and has more tits readership.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 00:02   #26
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
BECAUSE REPLICAS ARE THE ONLY THING MAD PEOPLE CAN AFFORD. IF WE COULD AFFORD SOMETHING HALF DECENT THEN WE'D BE IN A TARANTINO FILM FFS.
Only cool people show up in Tarantino movies. Cool people and dead people.

AND YOU ARE NEITHER MR MANSON!
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 00:08   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Yeh , like a News of the Screws journalist is ACTUALLY going to read more than one thread on this board in the name of getting an "Accurate and Balanced" viewpoint
You don't need to read any more than a single thread to establish an accurate and balanced view of GD. Just pick any thread which mentions children, masturbation, or Madi and you're away.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 00:13   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
AND YOU ARE NEITHER MR MANSON!
GD: You're gonna be Mr Pink.

Manson: Why am I Mr Pink?

GD: Because you're a ****ing faggot, alright?
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 09:31   #29
roadrunner_0
cynic

and here was me thinking you liked the brown
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 14:43   #30
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
You buy Aldi's german coke because a can of the real thing costs too much
That stuff makes even Tesco value cola taste like nectar from the Gods
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 16:40   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Would you like to buy a brick? Only One Ninety Nine Only, at your local Brickshop?

(2 or 3 people on this forum will get that joke. The remainder will simply see me as a failed entrepreneur)

i got it