User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Feb 2005, 22:44   #1
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Cheap cigarettes

Does anyone have any experience with buying cigarettes over the net? Years of exposure to the net and all it's scams tell me that at least half the sites out there are con jobs but surely SOME must be legit? ANd if so, someone must know which.

I'm bored of paying for Gordon Brown's budget, I want my ciggies at a reasonable price!

And no, before you ask, stopping smoking is just not gonna happen.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 23:12   #2
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts
Re: Cheap cigarettes

Overhead a conversation few days ago tbh . You've got cheap russian (that way country) siggies and they even got cheaper ciggies there but don't buy the cheapest cause the filter drops of from the tip :S

(they come in normal siggie packeges like mallborro I think)

Tip: quit smoking sigs and start with sigars
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 23:28   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I found a cheap place one time, but I was so young that I did not dare order (Beacause my mom would have found out I was smoking)

Actually, it's a great idea, but what about the taxes? At least in Norway, the taxes on ciggarettes are huge, and I don't think you can buy tax-free items on the net?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 23:31   #4
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

a) get friends (who don't smoke)
b) somehow make them travel to egypt
c) tell them to bring back cigaretts
d) smoke

that way i got 400 cigaretts for 20€ (shop price for me = 70€) and those are exactly the same you can buy here, not some cheap eastern european version.

ofc this is no long term solution, but i think ordering them online with less taxes is illegal, so it's probably hard to find anything legit
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 23:32   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

meaple knows all about cheap fags*

*or so i hear
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 23:33   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why not just buy from people in real life?

People selling "discount" cigarettes are ten a penny - sometimes it's hard to get into a nightclub without people trying to forcibly sell you crap like that.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 23:33   #7
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle29uk
Does anyone have any experience with buying cigarettes over the net? Years of exposure to the net and all it's scams tell me that at least half the sites out there are con jobs but surely SOME must be legit? ANd if so, someone must know which.

I'm bored of paying for Gordon Brown's budget, I want my ciggies at a reasonable price!

And no, before you ask, stopping smoking is just not gonna happen.
I read this and thought "I know just the avatar for you..."
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 23:39   #8
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

errr...

thanks ta gayle. HMCE (her majesty's customs and excise) will now be reading and watching this forum.

oh and just in case you wondered

yes - vat evasion is illegal
yes - they'll prosecute you no matter how little you evade
no - they have nothing better to do.

please stop turning this forum intoa crime synicate. its not as though you're bright enough to know what you're doing now is it.
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 23:42   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Unread 19 Feb 2005, 00:05   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

homosexuality Is Illegal!
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 00:51   #11
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Tax evasion is illegal, and they'll prosecute me no matter how little I evade?

A lifetime of prison and sodomy awaits me.
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 00:59   #12
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

good.
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 02:39   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I'm shocked and confused.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 02:48   #14
Yahwe
I am.

oh dear
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 02:51   #15
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Do not smoke Russian, worst fags ever to be honest.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 03:30   #16
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

importing goods to a value of less than £18 means no import tax, so importing from the Channel Islands means no VAT. lots of packages of cigarettes to the value of £18 or less each = success.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 04:03   #17
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
errr...

thanks ta gayle. HMCE (her majesty's customs and excise) will now be reading and watching this forum.

oh and just in case you wondered

yes - they'll prosecute you no matter how little you evade
no - they have nothing better to do.

please stop turning this forum intoa crime synicate. its not as though you're bright enough to know what you're doing now is it.
I'm pretty sure impersonating a god is in some way illegal (I know, religion and all not really a legal status but its against the bible at least).
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 04:43   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
I'm pretty sure impersonating a god is in some way illegal (I know, religion and all not really a legal status but its against the bible at least).
Assuming that he's not actually Jehovah, I think the word you're looking for is "blasphemous".
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 06:01   #19
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Cheap cigarettes

Quote:
Me and Dante are going to fool you all into robbing a bank for us, so we can spend it all on the revolution! ( Plus pizza, drugs, beer and chicks )
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 14:36   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Listen to Snurx.
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 15:45   #21
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

Smokers avoiding tax on their ciggaretters deserve to die (soon). Unless you have private health care of course, so the NHS doesn't pay for your problems later in life with money you didn't pay.
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 16:20   #22
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Maybe it wouldn't be an issue if they got rid of the N....
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 16:23   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Maybe it wouldn't be an issue if they got rid of the N....
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 16:28   #24
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging.Retard
Smokers avoiding tax on their ciggaretters deserve to die (soon). Unless you have private health care of course, so the NHS doesn't pay for your problems later in life with money you didn't pay.
I would happily chip in a few bucks for the common good.
Howerer, since my tax money goes to giving the army some new toys to play with instead of, for example, giving the elderly a nice retirementcastle (like Springfield!), or giving free books to people in school, I don't really see the problem.
They try to force me to pay for shite I'm not interested in, so I try to not pay!
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 16:33   #25
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
They try to force me to pay for shite I'm not interested in, so I try to not pay!
By the same standard, I am not interested in paying for *your* health care .. so I should be 'tax exempt'* too?

* Evading.
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 16:37   #26
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
By the same standard, I am not interested in paying for *your* health care .. so I should be 'tax exempt'* too?

* Evading.
If you don't like free healthcare for everybody, why pay for it? It would be better if everybody could ear-mark their own taxmoney, and thus get services after what they pay for. I don't pay for the army, I skip the draft. That crazy looney with the shotgun don't like healthcare, when the cops shoot him he has to stich himself up. Or, not. But, if you could decide what to spend taxes on yourself, it would be much better!

ps I don't really evade, I just try to be high and mighty on the forums
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 16:41   #27
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
ps I don't really evade, I just try to be high and mighty on the forums
Thou Shalt NOT do MM out of a job!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 16:48   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Doesn't really work with healthcare or social security.
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 17:06   #29
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

my housemate lives in gibraltar, there it costs £10 a carton for 200 marlboro lights, some how he manages to bring back 50 cartons a term, sells them fo £30 (I buy them for £10) try the universities international students they normally bring back fags, at least at my uni theres signs up everywhere advertising cheap fags at the start of term.
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 17:07   #30
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh ye be warned the cheaper you buy the fags the more you smoke!
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 17:41   #31
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
importing goods to a value of less than £18 means no import tax, so importing from the Channel Islands means no VAT. lots of packages of cigarettes to the value of £18 or less each = success.
I thought this as well, apparently it's wrong though. Cigarettes are excise goods so exempt from this rule

Ragind retard: FYI, I have full private health coverage.

I have no objection to contributing to the state but as a single working smoker who drives I've been shafted in every budget speech since I reached the age of majority. I've had enough of being ripped off but with HMCE illegally seizing the cars of people importing more than their "guidelines" I daren't drive over and bring back a year's supply (I live in the north so don't have the easy access to the channel enjoyed by the south).

I want to legally avoid being ripped off but it seemd to be impossible
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 18:25   #32
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

move to spain

€ 2.10 here, would come down to 1 pound 80 or something
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 18:29   #33
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Cheap cigarettes

Quote:
Smokers are a "very good deal" for national health care services as they tend to die young. The extra taxes they pay on tobacco are just gravy. :/
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 21:56   #34
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle29uk
but with HMCE illegally seizing the cars of people importing more than their "guidelines"
err... you mean of course, 'legally seizing'.
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 22:20   #35
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
err... you mean of course, 'legally seizing'.
No, I was very specific in my phrasing.

The law says I can bring back as many cigarettes as I like from the EU provided they are for personal use. If I choose to bring back 10000 in a trip (about enough to last a year) I am within my legal rights to do so.

However, the government in it's very finite wisdom has decided that 3200 is an appropriate number for personal use and they take great delight in confiscating the cars and goods of those exceeding that number. If I lived in the south and could nip across the channel for next to nothing then I wouldn't be too bothered, as it is I live in the north and do not have that easy access to cheap crossings and so the cost of repeated crossings would negate the point of going in the first place.

The European Commission is looking into the and the government has already lost more than one court case on the issue.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 22:46   #36
Yahwe
I am.

errrr....

HMCE are impowered by what you call 'the law' to seize the cars of people they suspect to be smuggling.

hence its not illegal.

nothing in the above rant has anything to do with whether their seizing your care is legal or not.
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 12:40   #37
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

As far as I know, you may receive cigarettes from people abroad as a 'gift' upto the a certain value (more than a pack of 200 fags in some countries). However, you cannot pay for the gift. So, you need to find a friend abroad, pay them a few hundred quid in advance and ask them to post you fags as gifts once a week or something. It might work.

Otherwise, go on holiday a lot and bring them back. They are about £10 for 200 in Turkey.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 12:46   #38
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

Here's a crazy idea, why not stop smoking?
________
MEDICAL MARIJUANA DELIVERY 95448

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 06:48.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 13:46   #39
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceres
Here's a crazy idea, why not stop smoking?
smoking is cool and you know it.
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 13:59   #40
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

Smoking, the act of, is cool.
Smoking, the addiction, is not.
________
JasmineBlooms cam

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 06:48.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 14:37   #41
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It would be better if everybody could ear-mark their own taxmoney, and thus get services after what they pay for. I don't pay for the army, I skip the draft. That crazy looney with the shotgun don't like healthcare, when the cops shoot him he has to stich himself up. Or, not. But, if you could decide what to spend taxes on yourself, it would be much better!
Wouldnt it be lot easier just not having taxation
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 14:46   #42
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Wouldnt it be lot easier just not having taxation
Wouldn't it be a lot easier without money....
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 15:34   #43
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

tax is theft and extortion, half the time you do not see them stealing it, and when you do, they force you to pay in return you get some kind of 'protection'.

Maffia i tell you!
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 18:33   #44
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
smoking is cool and you know it.
Heh, no.

If you smoke : You do not look like some cool dude from a movie. Those guys are cool to start with. The fact they're smoking is coincedental. Going round pretending to speak like a guy from a movie would not make you cool either.

If you smoke : You smell. Your house smells. Your clothes smell. Your teeth and hands are an off-shade of yellow. If anyone has the misfortune of kissing you; your mouth tastes worse than a pot-noodle.
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 18:52   #45
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Here Here.
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 21:17   #46
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Heh, no.

If you smoke : You do not look like some cool dude from a movie. Those guys are cool to start with. The fact they're smoking is coincedental. Going round pretending to speak like a guy from a movie would not make you cool either.

If you smoke : You smell. Your house smells. Your clothes smell. Your teeth and hands are an off-shade of yellow. If anyone has the misfortune of kissing you; your mouth tastes worse than a pot-noodle.
i wasn't exactly serious with that statement ( it's a quote from friends )