User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Aug 2005, 00:45   #1
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society
Annoying teenagers...

An amusing* thing happened to me yesterday. I was standing at a bus stop... 9:00pm maybe. Waiting for my bus, when a group of about 4 teenagers goes quickly by in a nicely beat up car. I see a white object go flying past me and splatter on a wall. Upon closer examination I discovered I was a victim of a drive-by-egg lobbing.

Shame their aim sucked.

But, my question is... Well, what kinds of things have you seen/or had happen to you in terms of silly pranks and other stupidity committed by a younger generation? {without going into physical beatings and anything that involves fists or feet pummelling various vital organs}

That poor wall Oh the humanity...

*Was amusing to me anyways =/
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 00:50   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Annoying teenagers...

ive never been the perpetrator or the victim of a drive by egging, but i thoroughly condone them.

Quite enjoy the old "peeing in the golf hole" one

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 00:51   #3
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
ive never been the perpetrator or the victim of a drive by egging, but i thoroughly condone them.

Quite enjoy the old "peeing in the golf hole" one
Even when they miss? and memo to self... don't take up golf?
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 01:02   #4
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
But, my question is... Well, what kinds of things have you seen/or had happen to you in terms of silly pranks and other stupidity committed by a younger generation?
Happy Slap.

I didn't get one but read here and that's the closest I came across it.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 01:10   #5
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

We went ****** knocking once. Got shot at too. Old man in whitey tighties.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 01:14   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

last time someone tried that on me we chucked a handful of pennies at their car, it did no damage but made a hell of a racket and they stopped and tried to have a go at us until they realised tht we outnumbered them about 10 to 1 ah happy days
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 01:15   #7
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was once prosecuting an individual who had decided to shotgun another person in the face (non-lethal variety). Half way through trial, on a Friday, he made bail which made me a little uncomfortable. He was a gang member and all sorts of negative things flitted through my mind when I learned he was out on the street.

Saturday night I was sitting up late and working on some details i wanted to be prepared for come Monday morning. I was sitting near the windo in the living room about midnight. Suddenly, something slams into the window near my head. I figure that I have just been the victim of a drive by so I roll out of the chair and lay on the floor waiting for more shots which don't come. I cautiously and stupidly open up the front door and go out to see what has happened. I had been the victim of a drive by alright. But it was some kids who had shot my house with a paint ball gun! I laughed at my paranoia and went in and changed my pants.
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 01:19   #8
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Same thing happened to me when working in London, missed and hit the pavement next to me. I would have been quite pissed off if I had to dry clean my suit to be honest...

Whilst waiting for a bus another time, a 17 (ish) year old ran in front of a car which stopped sharply. The driving made a semi-serious semi-joking comment about trying to live longer to which the youth reacted to by throwing his ham sandwich in the driver's face.

That made me appreciate the humour of this little things a little I guess. The elderly man was quite alright, made some remark about yob culture to me to which I nodded politely to whilst trying to work out if he was including me in his statement.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 04:15   #9
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I was walking through the city one night when a car sped by, tore around the corner and some **** hung out the window, grinning like a slapped cat. Next thing I know something hit's my face and drips all over me.
I recoil. Trying to work out what happened. Turns out he'd just sprayed me with a water pistol.

I sniffed the liquid and realised it was, in fact, just water. But my anger had boiled over.

They car had driven down the street and the only place for it to go was a left, then back onto the main street.

So I knew a direct shortcut. So I ran. Not thinking.
I ran, and ran. Until I saw the car. I ran to it. Not knowing what I would do. So I ran. And jumped two footed into the side of the drivers door while it was stopped at the corner.

They were so shocked they didn't get out of the car.
And I walked off. Realising that I could have been beaten to a bloody pulp had I not picked on some gang of pussy-esque chavs.

I returned to my group of friends who were, quite honestly, scared of me now.

I don't blame them.

Chav's suspend rationality.
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 05:48   #10
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

nice. how big was the dent?