User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Jul 2004, 11:56   #1
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
i have just been asked to apply for a job :-)

woohooo management position here i come
i will so make a good boss

sure none of you really care much but i feel like bragging

m
xx
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 12:13   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: i have just been asked to apply for a job :-)

Can I be your subordinate?
I can use the computer and do internet.
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 12:14   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Congratulations BTW!
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 12:16   #4
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

what is te management position for? Wha do you do?

Congrats madi anyway
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 13:51   #5
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Say it's for Ann summers and you'll get a bigger audience.
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 13:55   #6
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Stop The Press
Madi Has Been Promoted

Ill Inform Max Clifford At Once!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 14:04   #7
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

So...what's the job then?

p.s. Congrats, you'll have more work to do now!
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 14:08   #8
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Well done that woman; but I have to say "management" is a swear word in my book; I`ll never be a manager anyway

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 14:50   #9
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

madi can boss me around any day.

congrats btw.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 15:09   #10
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Good luckk with your interview! Hope you get the job, mangement is where its at!!

:-)
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 15:12   #11
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Women these days
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 16:30   #12
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

am currently an information analyst
hopefully in a couple of months i shall be a performance improvement associate
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 16:35   #13
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Cheesy line

"you can analyse me any day baby!"

or

"You give me some graphical info and I'll anal-yse you"
----------retired-------
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 16:35   #14
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Tbh it's a good thing she's going higher up the career tree, a boob lift and botox is prolly not far round the corner for our dear madi.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 16:37   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
am currently an information analyst
I was going to apply to be an Information Analyst for my current employers. £22k per annum but couldn't be arsed to do the application form.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 17:04   #16
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: i have just been asked to apply for a job :-)

I think management is fundamentally evil. Also, there are virtually no interesting problems in management; just bureaucracy, recalcitrance, and dissemblance.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 17:11   #17
Androme
☆ ♥ 

When I'm older, I'm going to be employed to moderate a forum full of random posters with random personalities and random looks such as bearded women.
----------retired-------
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 17:22   #18
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

madi your avatar is cute
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 10:08   #19
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
madi your avatar is cute
GORDON IN HITTING ON MADI SHOCKA!!
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 11:15   #20
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Yes...very cute.

Clearly you should get that on a T-Shirt and then wear that while your in managment. No-one will then treat you as threatening and won't bitch about you behind your back in the lunchroom.
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 11:40   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

nice one madi glad to see that the job is paying off
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 11:53   #22
madi
a little bit broken

i still have to fill in an application form
pants
though it will be worth it to have lots more money and be able tell people what to do

my boyfriend often tells me off for being recalcitrant
so i shall probably fit in quite well \o/

re: avatar
thanks
i thought about looking for something pretty online that jiggled or something
then decided to spend 10 seconds in paint instead

m
xx
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 12:17   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
woohooo management position here i come

and then you'll get drunk at an office party and have sex with the photocopy boy in one of the cupboards and the managing director will walk in on you and he'll be aghast and you'll be "up for review" and the review board will say that "you acted inappropriately" and you "now have your months notice" and "you're fired" and "you don't need to come into work anymore" and then you'll go home and youu'll feel so low you'll confess everything to your boyfriend hoping that he'll absolve you of the guilt you feel but he'll be disgusted with you and want you to "just get out of his sight" and you'll be crying and not moving and he'll get furious and physically throw you out of the house you share and then you wont have a place to stay so you'll go round to a family members place who might be your mum or might not and you'll stay there for a couple of days until they find out you cheated on your boyfriend and thats why he threw you out and your entire family really likes your (now ex) boyfriend and because what you did was so disgusting and vile they'll side with him even if the cupboard incident "meant nothing to [you]" and so your family will disown you and now you'll have nowhere to stay so you'll end up on the street and then because you have no address you wont be able to get a job so in desperation you'll turn to prostitution and you'll service 20 or more men a night and to numb your pain you'll turn to heroin and crack and as your tolerance builds up you'll start doing alot of it and then you'll have to turn even more tricks and your hair will fall out and you'll be a junkie and a whore and you'll have to wear a wig just to get customers but only the foulest rank guys will go with you cause the only wig you can afford will be a really cheap one and you'll end up ****ing illegal immigrants 10 at a time in some doss house and you'll cry yourself to sleep every night and every morning when you wake the first thing you'll do is shoot up AND ALL BECAUSE YOU ACCEPTED A PROMOTION!
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 12:25   #24
Zaphod I
criminally insane

Zaphod I is an unknown quantity at this point

...and the photocopy boy just shrugs, scratches his scrotom and keeps on copying.

harsh
-Zaps
Zaphod I is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 12:27   #25
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
and ...AND ALL BECAUSE YOU ACCEPTED A PROMOTION!
where is it that you work again?

and i am far more likely to screw the managing director than the copy boy
i prefer to told what a naughty girl i am while being thrown over a desk than to be dribbled over by a no hoper
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 12:31   #26
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
where is it that you work again?

Is that meant to be some kind of dig?

If so it's shit.

Anyways i dont listen to WOMEN WHO CHEAT ON THEIR BOYFRIENDS!
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 12:34   #27
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

So I take it you took that job promotion you were asking us about a while ago Dace?
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 12:35   #28
Dace
so f*cking zen

Nope.
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 13:00   #29
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Dace, what would we do without you.
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 13:20   #30
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

\o/

wahee!

(TBH management positions tend to be so busy you cannot spam boards anymore - hence my lapse of posting...)