User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Mar 2004, 23:49   #1
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
So, gambling then...

I am in some pretty bad money trouble, but, due to a victory on a midweek bet, I have £20's in my online fund for gambling.

£20 on its own will make **** all difference, £20 turned into £1800 through a massive gambling sucess, will.

I was thinking going with my heart, £20 on Arsenal to win 4-0 and Henry to score first, in other words, I was thinking of making Ladbrookes £20 richer.

Any 'sure things' this weekend?

(Yes, I realise Dante did this, i'm doing it now too, and save me the lectures on the evils of gambling, and how it 'wont help' - I dont hold any hope of winning, I just feel like taking a punt anyway)
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 23:56   #2
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So, gambling then...

You really think Arsenal will beat Man Utd 4-0?!!?

I think they'll score.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 23:56   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Spurs to beat Soton 4-0 Gary Doherty hat trick
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 23:56   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Andy Cole, 48th minute header.

If you dont win i will buy you a pint next time i see you, i am that confident.
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 23:57   #5
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Derby to draw with Sunderland 1-1
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 00:12   #6
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

wolves to win away at chelsea \o/
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 00:15   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Gambling is a mugs game. Do it for fun, but NEVER think it will get you out of a hole. It doesnt.

My Ladbrokes account online never gets bets higher than £1 + however many pennies the balance is above. (IE Balance : £13.39 , bet = £1.39). I do doubles and trebles and my balance is pretty static at the moment (I lost a double on Real Madrid/Bournemouth , but won a treble on Roma , Valencia , Inter).

Play low odds with a small stake for a bit of fun.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 00:15   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
wolves to win away at chelsea \o/
Is currently 12/1

Only a complete moron would take that bet.
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 00:17   #9
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
My Ladbrokes account online never gets bets higher than £1 + however many pennies the balance is above.
Well don't you just know how to push the boat out, right out!!!

The more you bet, the bigger the rush if you win, the lower the gutted feeling when you lose.
Yeah its a mugs game, but it can be good fun.
At the horses, you're there, £15 on a horse - thats a good rush!
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 00:26   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Well don't you just know how to push the boat out, right out!!!

The more you bet, the bigger the rush if you win, the lower the gutted feeling when you lose.
Yeah its a mugs game, but it can be good fun.
At the horses, you're there, £15 on a horse - thats a good rush!
I tend to find the only bets i make of that nature are ones to shut up my mouthy scouse mates.

"Liverpool are ****ing awesome. Theyll win everything"

"£20 says they dont win the UEFA Cup"

"Youre on"

Easiest money i ever made. Got another £20 on with him that they wont finish 4th in the league. I think that ones looking safer by the minute.
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 03:49   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Celtic to win everything ever

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 05:02   #12
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Ottawa sens to beat the leafs.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 10:42   #13
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Leyton Orient are 11/1 to beat S****horpe 2-1 away from home and 3/1 just to win generally, so I put a pound on the 2-1 win because we are shit.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 11:44   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Leyton Orient are 11/1 to beat S****horpe 2-1 away from home and 3/1 just to win generally, so I put a pound on the 2-1 win because we are shit.
Ahh , youre following my old logic.When i wanted my team to win a game years back, i just put my bet on the opposition, as i had absoloutely no luck whatsoever with Gambling. This worked many many times.
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 13:07   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

We've won 4 in 14 and just sacked the manager so I figure we stand a rather large chance of losing.

But at least this way I'm happy no matter what.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 14:56   #16
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Take the £20.

Go to a cheap pub.

Get drunk.

This will solve all of your problems, until you wake up tomorrow.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 19:55   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Derby to draw with Sunderland 1-1
Poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 01:04   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Todays Kurashima Betting Results:

Double : Birmingham @ 1.72 , Chelsea @ 1.20

Stake : £1.39
Result : Win
Returns : £2.88

Double : Dundee United @ 2.10 , Hearts @ 1.57

Stake : £1.00
Returns : £3.30

Double : West Ham @ 1.44 , Hull @ 1.44

Returns : £2.09

Accumulator : Clyde @ 1.40 , Stirling @ 1.33 , Falkirk @ 1.61 , Cowdenbeath @ 1.12

Result : Lose
Returns : Sod All (Clyde & Stirling failed to win)
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 02:05   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Kurashima will one day be rich enough to buy the Planetarion Forums.
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 12:15   #20
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Kurashima will one day be rich enough to buy the Planetarion Forums.
If Kura was a millionaire, and those stakes were thousands of pounds instead of single pounds, this would one day come true, i would buy the forums, host them for free with massive bandwidth, advertise us all over the intarweb, and have almost zero moderation. Id allow images as well so we could rip the piss out of each other more effectively.
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 12:22   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Id allow images as well so we could rip the piss out of each other more effectively.
Everyone donate to Kurashime at incely.
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 12:39   #22
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Gambling is a mugs game. Do it for fun, but NEVER think it will get you out of a hole. It doesnt.

Play low odds with a small stake for a bit of fun.
Thus speaks the voice of wisdom, listen to his words, heed his advice.

I've spent many a time chatting with Kura about football related gambling shenanigans, and we both agree on this aspect, so eloquently described in the above quote.

I tend to have a fiver on three aways, once a week, maybe the odd patent on three good horses fed to me by my dad, who is the fountain of my personal gambling knowledge.
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 16:14   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I bet Nod is a vigin.
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 18:13   #24
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I bet Nod is a vigin.
What's a vigin?
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 18:17   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
What's a vigin?

It's a typo*.

*of virgin
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 18:18   #26
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Don't you read your crazy keyboard finger prodding before you press submit?
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 18:25   #27
Dace
so f*cking zen

I tend to only do it when i've written alot and then only to make sure that what i've written makes sense (ie i dont necessarily look for typos).
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 09:48   #28
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You almost got comically ****ed by wolves kura.

I havent bet for a while. I won £100 at the casino then lost £30 the next night trying to jackpot a £250 puggy

Unread 29 Mar 2004, 09:54   #29
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

what the hell is a puggy?

and dace, if your losing streak goes on much longer i may put a bet on about your virginity re-growing!
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 10:02   #30
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Fruity, bandit, etc. I started a thread on this a couple of weeks ago or something.

You geordie ****s planning a trip up here to see Uncle Deffeh and co any time soon? Who knows, i might have to meet Kura and Dace too and get some Scottish Solidarity going