User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Apr 2004, 21:27   #1
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Virus'd / Trojanned Up

Somethings on here ****ing with stuff, need a quick fix asap.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 21:28   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Virus'd / Trojanned Up

Reformat.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 21:44   #3
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

You're about as much help as a dose of aids.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 21:46   #4
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

http://housecall.antivirus.com and do a virus scan

then get spybot s&d (google), update and run it.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 21:47   #5
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

http://www.ravantivirus.com/scan/ worked for me.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 21:54   #6
Rids
The Bad Guy

Cheers guys, had to install a firewall to get on the net. Was getting endless packet sending as soon as I connected. THinking its the blaster virus or a variant of, until I noticed it install trillions of exe's all over the shop, no fking idea how this one got in.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 21:55   #7
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

i recommend you go and download AVG once you current problem is fixed. it's free don't you know
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 22:01   #8
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
i recommend you go and download AVG once you current problem is fixed. it's free don't you know
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 22:15   #9
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Virus'd / Trojanned Up

http://www.free-av.com/
AntiVir 9x / XP Personal Edition, free
One of my top choices still!!!

Also I may redirect you to a recent post I made
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 22:20   #10
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

hijackthis
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 22:27   #11
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Spyware Blaster > Spybot S&D: http://www.javacoolsoftware.net/down...astersetup.exe
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 22:38   #12
Rids
The Bad Guy

Spyware didnt find anything, virus checkers havent found anything.

'HEH'
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 22:50   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
You're about as much help as a dose of aids.
This amused me no end.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 01:56   #14
JetLinus

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Spyware didnt find anything, virus checkers havent found anything.
'HEH'
Phatbot 0wns you unfortunately.

Well I have no idea if it really does atm, but it WOULD own you if that's what's your problem.
Doesn't alway get recognized by the newest scanners even.

And besides, what type of solution did you expect from "Somethings on here ****ing with stuff, need a quick fix asap."?
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 11:10   #15
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

yeah I have some sort of virus on my pc.........nortons doesnt pick it up either.
Yesterday I had a windows pop up saying "you might have a trojan on your pc would you like to delete it " it gave me a yes or no box to click. I deleted it from the task manager rather than click either box. So i know somethings on my system I just cant find the damn thing.

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 13:19   #16
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super
hijackthis
Hehe, he is going to blow up his machine.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:18   #17
Rids
The Bad Guy

Ok.

To go into more detail of my problem.

When I run a firewall and deny all processes except Mirc and StarWarsGalaxies access to the internet, I'm fine. Start allowing other processes, and there are several, then my problems arise.

I have several problems, they dont always occur at the same time. First off is endless sending of data, no recieving, similar to the windows blaster.

Secondly, I get .exes with names like asdoidfsdfignsdf.exe installing themselves into folder after folder.

Thirdly, I get a page file that reaches it max size and crashes my pc.

I've tried TheCleaner, it finds nothing. I've tried all the online scanners, they find things, remove them, but they come back. I've tried Spybot with the most up to date definitions, it finds nothing.

I'm pretty stuck, help.
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:31   #18
JetLinus

Did you try AntiVir? www.free-av.com
Maybe install & run it in safe mode?

Check the common autorun-methods in system.ini, win.ini, registry: ...\windows\currentversion\run, classes_root\exefile\open, and some others.
There are lists around (google for "windows autorun methods" or "autorun registry virus" or whatever). There are SO many methods to execute stuff on logon...
Check for virus-stuff there...

What stuff do the online scanners find?
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:36   #19
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

maybe try a trojan remover (one from google is http://www.simplysup.com/tremover/download.html, I haven't used it)

Run MSCONFIG and look at the startup list, stopping anything you don't recognise from running.

There is help on where to look and what to look for at http://www.pacs-portal.co.uk/startup_content.php including a downloadable list detailing every process imaginable.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 15:11   #20
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Go threw your task manager finding all of the annoying porgrams, then hunt them down, both the files and registry entries and delete them...

I had a simular problem, and as my AV and SpyBot didn't find anything I did it myself.

Having said that, I then took MrL_Jakiri's original advice from this thread and reformatted as it was still not quite right...
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 18:05   #21
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLinus
http://www.free-av.com/
AntiVir 9x / XP Personal Edition, free
One of my top choices still!!!

Also I may redirect you to a recent post I made
i installed AV, but whenever i try to start it, it automatically closes

although, AVWUPSRV.EXE is running under Processes (Alt + Ctrl + Del --> Processes).

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote