User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Mar 2004, 10:19   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So i'm dangerously unfit

Yeah.

Well, 2 and a half years ago i was 8 stone. 1and a half years ago i was about 10 stone.

Now, i think im over 12 stone. The reason? Apathy, lethargy, and a student diet. I'm probably about 5"10 or something im not sure, you could ask MrL but his perspective is strange what with being a tall ****.

How i look etc, i couldnt give a shit, i dont have rolls of flab or anything and i wouldnt give a shit if i did. What i am concerned about though is my absolutely shocking stamina. Ive been running for a few days, today i ran round the loch.. well i say ran, jogged, stopped, jogged, stopped. Ended up with a sore head, out of breath after no time at all, and now my legs hurt.

I have a gym membership and the gym is merely a few minutes away. Bearing in mind its my stamina i want to improve and i have 7 days a week FREE access to this gym, id like to make the most of it. What machines should i be using, for how long each day, what settings or whatever, etc. Also, my eating patterns. I'm not dieting but im cutting out certain foods - ie takeaways and fry ups. Ive been pretty much on donner meat and chips 2/3 times a week, so no more of that. What sort of things should i be eating? I dont give a crap for weight loss shit, because if its not filling i'll just eat more of it. I eat a lot of food, big meals, but i dont snack and i dont ever eat chocolate or sweets etc.

Help me. I'm fattening, and fully aware that asking on the internet for help sitting in a chair is quite ironic.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 10:23   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: So i'm dangerously unfit

How many kilos/pounds is 12 stone?
I'm 85 kilos and 1.85 metres (~170pnds (I think) and 6ft1). My stamina is also shit. and now I have a car it's getting even shitter.
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 10:27   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Result: 12 stones 0 lb = 76.36 kg
Result: 5 feet 10 inche(s) = 177.8 cm(s)

Both are rough figures (not the calculations, my estimates). I have no goals as far as weight loss goes, i dont care if i gain, so long as i can run a bit faster a bit longer, so long as im not as god damn tired all the time from walking around etc

Unread 29 Mar 2004, 10:28   #4
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

If all you're interested in is being healthy then you should concentrate on cardio vascular machines. Such as rowing machines, running machines, cycling machines and the like. You should put a lot of effort into it, so that it's hard to talk while you're doing it. I would build up for the first week or so though, getting used to the machines and letting your body adjust and whatnot.
Lifting weights will give you bigger muscles and help you lose weight, but since you don't seem to want either of those things then don't bother.

As for what you eat it's pretty simple, the fresher the product the healthier it is. So veg, fruit, fresh meat, that sort of thing. Also eating wholemeal bread instead of white bread, brown rice & pasta instead of the normal white stuff, that sort of thing. Really depends on how strict you want to be.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 10:31   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Not overly strict. Im not pretending ive suddenly had an enlightened moment and am about to stop smoking dope, drinking, fiddling children etc. I'd just quite like to be able to be a little bit fitter. Strength is something i may work on in time, but its very secondary to actually being healthy and fit to me.

According to some site, presuming im 5'10 im 3kg over my "ideal weight". Blow me, thats not that bad

Unread 29 Mar 2004, 10:36   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Result: 12 stones 0 lb = 76.36 kg
Result: 5 feet 10 inche(s) = 177.8 cm(s)

Both are rough figures (not the calculations, my estimates). I have no goals as far as weight loss goes, i dont care if i gain, so long as i can run a bit faster a bit longer, so long as im not as god damn tired all the time from walking around etc
That's not a terribly bad weight čh? I'm also (still) within the optimum weigt for my height. But I *should* also do a bit of training to keep fit.
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 10:40   #7
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

I am 5'10" and weigh 12 stone, which on the surface seems pretty much ok.

What you may want to do though is use a pair of scales that include an estimate of your body fat percentage. I was suprised to find that my levels were pretty damn bad, again due to the same reasons as you.

I want to lose my fat and also increase my stamina. The machines in the gym I am a member of have pulse takers on them, and a chart saying where you want your pulse rate to be to work on stamina (cardio vascular training) and what it should be to burn fat off best.

I joined the gym 2 weeks ago. In the first week I went twice, played football for 2 hours, and played tennis for over an hour (lost 6-0, to a girl). More exercise than I had done in over a year probably. However then essays had to be done, and now I am at home for three weeks, so I will see how much I get done (I have a twice used rowing machine at home which I bought about one year ago).
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 11:07   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Without wishing to sound too much like a twat, I found fairly obvious things help :

a) Exercising to good music takes your mind off the fact your body is screaming in pain.

b) I entered myself to a short run (5km) with some people from work, made me motivated to not look too embarrassingly crap in front of colleagues.

c) Dancing is . When I say "dancing" I of course mean jumping around like an idiot for several hours while on drugs. But either way, it gets your legs exercised (again, without actually thinking you're exercising).

d) Football is good too, although all my friends have become useless twats who don't play anymore.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 11:17   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

see, i kept reasonably fit at home because we played football so often. Now, despite living 2 minutes from 2 11 a side pitches and a 7 a side pitch with floodlights, me and my group of friends struggle to play once a week (i told them we should have entered the intra mural but they didnt listen). #2 wouldn't work for me because i have no shame. I told my 6'5 mate that his thirteen year old sister was "looking pretty perky'. And i don't club. But, #1 sounds good.

Unread 29 Mar 2004, 12:01   #10
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
c) Dancing is . When I say "dancing" I of course mean jumping around like an idiot for several hours while on drugs. But either way, it gets your legs exercised (again, without actually thinking you're exercising).
Right... when I go to a club (a place where people dance) the only thing I train is my lifting abilities. And then particulary the lifting of beer glasses.
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 12:10   #11
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road

I got the same stamina problem.

But my main problem is that i am getting so damned thin. I dont bother to eat and when i do eat, its not much. I fear that the only thing that keeps me going is beer. SO DONT TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME!
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 12:17   #12
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
a) Exercising to good music takes your mind off the fact your body is screaming in pain.
At the gym I frequent (plan to frequen after paying membership) they have a row of six televisions. Every machine has an earphone socket and you can listen to all of the channels. Last week I worked out to The Bill

And if you stop exercising the sound cuts out!!!
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 12:20   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

thats badass,

Unread 29 Mar 2004, 12:21   #14
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road

yeah that sounds freaking badass
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 12:29   #15
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Pah, all posh gyms have that.

Not my gym though, I work out in the ghetto!

Well, not a ghetto exactly, a school. Still crap though.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 12:38   #16
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You dont really need to pay gym fees to stay fit. I've never been at a stage where i feel unfit in my life, but i've always played a lot of sport. During the summer i tend to go for a 30-60 minute jog every other night as well.
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 12:56   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
You dont really need to pay gym fees to stay fit. I've never been at a stage where i feel unfit in my life, but i've always played a lot of sport. During the summer i tend to go for a 30-60 minute jog every other night as well.
30-60 minutes? man, thats some serious tension going on. I prefer just to go home and beat my wife

Unread 29 Mar 2004, 13:04   #18
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Thats what modding this place does to me.
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 15:07   #19
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

You don't have a wife.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 15:33   #20
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm 5'10" and just under 10 stone
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 15:42   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I'm 5'10" and just under 10 stone
I'm 6'2" and about the same weight. After an intensive period of eating more than usual for about a month, I sucessfully lost 2 pounds.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 15:47   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dante and Leshy have WORMS!
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 16:14   #23
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

U could go and ask a qualified professional trainer to set u a schedule, it should be free to if u've got full membership to your gym. If u want stamina u need a lifestyle change

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 16:47   #24
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

5'9" and around 9.5 stone

edit: well I assume that's still the case. I haven't done any exercise since November though when I damaged my cartilage and only got the operation last thursday. So it will be a few months until I'm fit again.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 18:27   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Funnily , i have no Stamina problem, and can run around like a madman without much effort, and im tipping the scales right now at a similar weight , but only 5'8.

That said , i play multiple sports week in, week out. Although the injuries are catching up with me as im turning 30 this year.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 22:22   #26
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

u fat bastards should be shot and the meat grinded and sent off to people in 3rd world countries who are starving
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 22:38   #27
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
u fat bastards should be shot and the meat grinded and sent off to people in 3rd world countries who are starving
Well put, you scrawny waste of sperm.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 22:44   #28
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Well put, you scrawny waste of sperm.
technically it's not a waste unless you are unable to supply an army of sperm or you rarely come. :gollum:
----------retired-------
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 00:23   #29
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
You don't have a wife.
Me and claire have an understanding. She pretends to be my wife, i beat her up. Its a fair deal

Unread 30 Mar 2004, 00:25   #30
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

i lost a lot of weight in uni

i was 5'10 and just over 9 stone. I looked seriously skinny as ****

been a week since ive been back home and ive managed to push that to just under 9.5 stone
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 00:43   #31
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Dante and Leshy have WORMS!
I prefer to call it a snake
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 01:12   #32
Androme
☆ ♥ 

I have Snake 2
----------retired-------
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 03:28   #33
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
im tipping the scales right now at a similar weight
STOP LYING
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 08:15   #34
Androme
☆ ♥ 

there's no crime in lying; if Bill Clinton, George Bush & Tony Blair all lie (like they have done) then there I'm sure he's just idolizing them.
----------retired-------
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 09:08   #35
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

start jogging, push and situps, hangups and back training.
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 09:09   #36
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

beat my 25!!222 hangups and get back to me
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 12:03   #37
Androme
☆ ♥ 

sex is actually a very healthy thing - apparently certain toxins are released that improve the body in physical appearance and other such things, as well as burning many calories
----------retired-------
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 12:37   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
sex is actually a very healthy thing - apparently certain toxins are released that improve the body in physical appearance and other such things, as well as burning many calories
Nothing like Toxins to improve the body.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote