User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Mar 2004, 15:54   #1
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Beer

Why is it whenever I read the word beer I immediately want to go to the pub...
I can't control it

Does it have that effect on anyone else?
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 15:55   #2
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Re: Beer

not really.

i assume you are addicted to beer.

do you want to escape from anything?!

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 15:55   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

beer is
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 15:56   #4
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

beerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeer beerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeer beerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeer
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 15:57   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Beer

I just want a big beer mug with beer in it whenever I see the word. The pub is too distant a concept for me to be bothered with in my bodily yearnings.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 15:57   #6
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

i'm not allowed beer due to the medication i'm on, so your mentioning of it is most unfair
the grolsch adverts are my main weakness tho.

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 15:57   #7
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
do you want to escape from anything?!
the monotony of everyday life?
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 15:58   #8
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

i'm now looking at beer website

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 15:58   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread gets the official jonny seal of approval
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 15:58   #10
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I just want a big beer mug with beer in it whenever I see the word. The pub is too distant a concept for me to be bothered with in my bodily yearnings.
Bring in new smily! :beer:
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 15:58   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes, I seem to have this problem.

Though more annoyingly, I can't seem to pass a pub and smell that heavenly pubbish-scent without desperately having to claw myself away from the door.
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 16:00   #12
Ste
Bored

i'm actually starting to salivate now.......

must... finish... project...first....
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 16:00   #13
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
the monotony of everyday life?
i hope not, as you could easily solve this problem without drinking beer

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 16:05   #14
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Kinda.
Whenever anyone talks about it I want one, whichis kinda worryin. I also cant have just one.
Monday after lecture at 5am went to union for a beer, didnt leave til closing time after puttin £25 in gambler each and gettin nothin back. I was ashamed of myself
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 16:09   #15
Ste
Bored

Well - going to Juice at the Union tonight should quench my thirst... although as all bottles are BOGOF i'll probably end up on smirnoff Ice again... (£2 for 2 bargain!) people kept handing me them last time... I wasn't complaining!

Last edited by Ste; 10 Mar 2004 at 16:56.
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 16:13   #16
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Well - going to Juice at the Union tonight should quench my first... although as all bottles are BOGOF i'll probably end up on smirnoff Ice again... (£2 for 2 bargain!) people kept handing me them last time... I wasn't complaining!
But worthingtons only £1.25 but they serve them in shitty plaastic cups.
How come u only go Juice when I dont?! huh?
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 16:15   #17
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Holy shit, you're two different people?
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 16:16   #18
Ste
Bored

Badminton socials... only time I ever go...
Didn't go at all last year.
BTW if you're around mappin at about 5 could go for a pint
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 16:16   #19
Stew
Made of Twigs

Huh?!

Edit: that was to Pab
Edit2: I'm an economist, Wednesdays off - sorry!
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 16:16   #20
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Holy shit, you're two different people?
split personality
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 17:13   #21
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

its because the pub is the finest invention in the history of the world
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 17:27   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

One of my friends, who was in a band, wrote a song about beer.

It was called the Beer Song.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 17:29   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We sing the beer song kids, because we've got no future
and we want to be just like you, we want to be just like you.
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 17:32   #24
Ste
Bored

Beer Lyrics

She called me late last night
To say she loved me so
It didn't matter anymore,
But I say she never cared
And that she never will
I'd do it all again
I guess I'll have to wait until then
If i get drunk well,
I'll pass out on the floor now baby
You won't bother me no more
If you're drinkin' well
You know that you're my friend
And I say I think I'll have myself a beer.
To say she loved me, so..?
But I guess he changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
Maybe some day, I'll think of what to say.
Maybe next time I'll remember what to do,
She looks like heaven, maybe this is hell,
Said she'd do it all again
She'd promise not to tell!
If I get drunk well,
(and she said) It's OK boy cause
You know we'll be good friends and I say
I think I'll have myself a beer.
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 17:32   #25
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
One of my friends, who was in a band, wrote a song about beer.

It was called the Beer Song.
Reel Big Fish do a song called Beer... Think it was in the film Baseketball...
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 17:33   #26
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeach
Reel Big Fish do a song called Beer... Think it was in the film Baseketball...
check the post above
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 18:10   #27
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Bleh, you got there first... heh.

This week I have been drinking international beers:

Kingfisher
Tiger
Sol
Hoegaarden
Leffe

Are some of the ones I have been drinking.
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 19:08   #28
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Kingfisher - Mmmmmm
Tiger - Mmmmm
Sol
Hoegaarden - I dont really like, and its well expensive!
Leffe
My fave "foreign" beer is Tsingtao!
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 19:10   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Kirin and Asahi piss all over your foreign barbarian beers and then decapitate them.
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 19:34   #30
MrPeach

Yeah, Asahi is damn nice.

Hoegaarden is on tap in the uni bar here for £2.80... not too bad.

And bottles of Tiger have been £1.50 on promo a lot recently.
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 19:47   #31
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Hoegaarden is on tap in the uni bar here for £2.80... not too bad.
I think its £3.50 in the Hogshead - which isnt exactly cheap
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 20:23   #32
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

now that i have read your topic, im gonne get myself a beer...

good idea...
BlacK_Bengudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 22:10   #33
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I dislike the taste of beer.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 22:40   #34
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I am a communist so like vodka and cigars
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 22:41   #35
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

In Soviet Russia, ... no, no it's gone.
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 23:13   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Beer

Quote:
I dislike the taste of beer.
"Have you ever seen a Commie drink water, Mandrake?"
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 23:15   #37
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I only drink vodka based beverages.
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 23:46   #38
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Beer Lyrics

To say she loved me so
It didn't matter anymore,
But I say she never cared
And that she never will
I'd do it all again
I guess I'll have to wait until then
If i get drunk well,
If you're drinkin' well
You know that you're my friend
And I say I think I'll have myself a beer.
To say she loved me, so..?
But I guess he changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
Maybe some day, I'll think of what to say.
Maybe next time I'll remember what to do,
She looks like heaven, maybe this is hell,
Said she'd do it all again
She'd promise not to tell!
If I get drunk well,
(and she said) It's OK boy cause
You know we'll be good friends and I say
I think I'll have myself a beer.
i saw them preform this live on sunday night, it was ****ing cool! although i still have the bruises from being at the barrier for the gig and getting repeatedly kicked by crowd surfers
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 23:47   #39
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I only drink vodka based beverages.

there is a joke here about alcopops and underages females, but i wont go there
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 03:29   #40
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
It's one of those moments where we're all thinking it, but noone is brave enough to say it
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 03:41   #41
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
I drink alcopops from time to time (straight vodka + mixer is proportionally cheaper though).

I did go through a period in my mid-teens of thinking "OMG, I need to try and be hard and cool and stuff and only drink beer" but then I realised I was 16, a supporter of the Communist Party whose main hobbies included playing Elite 2 and BASIC programming. Therefore "being cool and hard" seemed slightly unlikely.

When I'm selecting a drink I'm going for some kind of taste / price / ability to render me unconscious combo. If I was selecting a drink because I wanted cred on da street from ma boys then I may as well just go ahead and be a townie. Or black.