User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Feb 2004, 21:30   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Women

There are no women on the boards anymore. I would rejoice at this fact, were if it not for the fact that none of you are gay, bi or pretty.

Who is to blame?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 21:35   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Women

You're all the woman we need
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 21:36   #3
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

I find women dull and imbecile in a rate 5x as big as I find men.
So, its great that there are no women around.

I miss sky and mer, considering that aryn is around still.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 21:38   #4
Billy No Mates
Banned

Billy No Mates is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
were if it not for the fact that none of you are gay
wtf?????
Billy No Mates is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 21:40   #5
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Rule #1: Women dont exist on t'internet.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 21:40   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Women

Aryn is more 'girl' than 'woman.'
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 21:44   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

madi?
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 21:46   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Madi don't go posting no more. Not to any regular degree, anyway.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 21:48   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ah, but i phone and text her, so she still exists to me
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 21:50   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
ah, but i phone and text her, so she still exists to me
Looser.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 21:51   #11
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Looser.
Loser eh?

And yes, texting girls is as "loser" as it gets.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 21:52   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Nobody phones or texts me. This may be because I don't have a phone, and it may be because everyone hates me, or it may be a bit of both.

I was thinking going down to Citizen's Advice about it.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 21:55   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
Loser eh?

And yes, texting girls is as "loser" as it gets.

well, what can i say, i have known madi for about three and a half years now, so i dont get why you are calling me a loser
and i text a hell of a lot of girls, in fact, my average is, i sent 600 to 700 text a month and easily 500 of them are to girls, so what?
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 22:02   #14
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
well, what can i say, i have known madi for about three and a half years now, so i dont get why you are calling me a loser
and i text a hell of a lot of girls, in fact, my average is, i sent 600 to 700 text a month and easily 500 of them are to girls, so what?
Are you friends with these girls? Are you not gay?

Am I missing something?
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 22:05   #15
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Sadly, most of them consit of

@-->--->---

or

<====8
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 22:08   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

no, m not gay, but i am too drunk to be getting the subtlty that is contained in about half of these posts
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 22:16   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00

@-->--->---

or

<====8
I don't even know what those mean
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 22:17   #18
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:

@-->--->---

or

<====8
perhaps something more like this:
Code:
==================D
(( )
Would make him a lesser loser
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 22:21   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

Seriously here. what. the. ****?
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 22:23   #20
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

@-->--->---
Rose

Quote:
<====8

Something that men have, is censored on these forums and doesnt begin with f or c.

Oh wait, it does begin with c
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 22:24   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I renounce any claims that this thread was ever a good idea.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 22:25   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

That's actually really, really, really gay.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 22:37   #23
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
I renounce any claims that this thread was ever a good idea.
Yeah i thought that at first...like "why do you care" or something...
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 22:41   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Women

Quote:
Yeah i thought that at first...like "why do you care" or something...
Do you want to die first, or shall I?
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 22:48   #25
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Do you want to die first, or shall I?
No comprendo
Não compreendo
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 22:51   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
No comprendo
Não compreendo
Stop harassing me, you South American devil.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 22:56   #27
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Stop harassing me, you South American devil.
I am just trying to help you
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 23:31   #28
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

It seems you're portraying yourself as the only male with a sexual orientation other than straight.

I happen to be gay as a rainbow, but don't get any thoughts. You'll never find anyone for the folliowing reasons:

Pictures of Oliver Letwin fail to impress "real" people.
Neither does over 6000 posts on one internet forum.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 23:33   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by *donkie*
It seems you're portraying yourself as the only male with a sexual orientation other than straight.

I happen to be gay as a rainbow, but don't get any thoughts. You'll never find anyone for the folliowing reasons:

Strangest post yet.
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 23:35   #30
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Strangest post yet.
Hey! This title is mine!
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 23:39   #31
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I thought rainbows where happy thoughts for everyone????
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 23:46   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I don't think anyone would claim this after the big gay thread extravaganza we had a while back.
Quote:
I don't think anyone thought it did. Now, FIVE thousand posts, that's impressive.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 23:57   #33
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Its not supprising there are no women on here. Women tend to flee pathethic needy net geeks like us.
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 00:08   #34
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

its nice to be able to go somewhere where there are no women.

they seem to be able to get in every other damn place i want to go.

BRING BACK GENTLEMENS CLUBS!
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 00:57   #35
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Now, FIFTEEN thousand posts, that's impressive.
Almost fixed.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 02:49   #36
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

This is exactly what I was talking about...fs...

WE ARE THE WOMEN REPELLERS!
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 03:01   #37
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
except on MSN.

that has nice shiny buttons don't you know.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 03:14   #38
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeach
except on MSN.

that has nice shiny buttons don't you know.
[Sterotype] Dont forget it has nice smilies too! [/Sterotype]
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 04:35   #39
Sal

Sal is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC

1. The only person that can do peter Kay is indeed the man himself

2. Oi!!!!!!!!!!!
Sal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 15:16   #40
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i heard that.
i'm looking at YOU manson :\
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 15:20   #41
roadrunner_0
cynic

be afraid...
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 16:56   #42
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
be afraid...
She's not that bad

There was a girl last night. Me and Deffeh were chatting and a girl was there.

Does this count?

We might have been discussing the forums at the time, just before thinking how much fun it would be to get RR drunk then tie him to a swan and beat it (the swan) with sticks.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 17:28   #43
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal
1. The only person that can do peter Kay is indeed the man himself

2. Oi!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS MY RULE GODDAMMIT!
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 17:54   #44
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
its nice to be able to go somewhere where there are no women.

they seem to be able to get in every other damn place i want to go.

BRING BACK GENTLEMENS CLUBS!
I hate girls. Its too much pressure. You cant fart or act like an idiot because you get yourself thinking " oh mama tomorrow i am going to see that girl again and i want to have my way with her so i must look respectable and sharpy smart"
Once i was like that, but im not anymore, what explains all the lack of chicas for me
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 17:58   #45
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

GIRLS ARE FOR LoSERS!!!

Dumb_and_Dumberer++;
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 18:24   #46
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
GIRLS ARE FOR LoSERS!!!

Dumb_and_Dumberer++;
Wow
These blokes lived the dream
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 18:26   #47
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
She's not that bad

There was a girl last night. Me and Deffeh were chatting and a girl was there.

Does this count?

We might have been discussing the forums at the time, just before thinking how much fun it would be to get RR drunk then tie him to a swan and beat it (the swan) with sticks.

OI! SKIDDY! NO!
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 19:31   #48
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:

I have long known that it is part of God's plan for me to have to deal with, on some level, all the most stupid people in existance at some point in my life. You are proof that even here, I will not be spared.
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 19:53   #49
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

your gay lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 19:58   #50
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
I have long known that it is part of God's plan for me to have to deal with, on some level, all the most stupid people in existance at some point in my life. You are proof that even here, I will not be spared.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical Oracle
your gay lol