User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Feb 2012, 10:21   #151
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ultores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
Surely if we're convincing our allies that we're their bitch while still beating them we're doing a pretty good job.
I'll check to see if ULT (via news scans) are returning the favour by attacking non CT/Fang gal mates in xVx fort gals ... But I haven't heard that this is the case.

Incase you can't see the political landscape... xVx are doing this because they know that ULT can't afford to drop the nap with xVx and are taking liberties there.
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 11:41   #152
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
I'll check to see if ULT (via news scans) are returning the favour by attacking non CT/Fang gal mates in xVx fort gals ... But I haven't heard that this is the case.

Incase you can't see the political landscape... xVx are doing this because they know that ULT can't afford to drop the nap with xVx and are taking liberties there.
The few attacks we've sent out have been to our own fort gals, and the top fang planets in 5 1 (unless people have solo'd ofc)
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 11:47   #153
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
If you wanted the round to be interesting then why did you (fang) nap ult earlier in the round instead of going against them? (I know for a fact here that we were attacking together at some point)

We attacked together for one night...on 4:7, only attack cooperation we have had with Ult this round..
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 11:57   #154
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
We attacked together for one night...on 4:7, only attack cooperation we have had with Ult this round..
That's not what my HC's have told me

*shrugs*
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 12:06   #155
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

*shrugs*
What did your HC say?
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 12:10   #156
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
What did your HC say?
Ask them and you'll find out!
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 12:13   #157
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
We don't care. You seem to be missing that aspect.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 12:20   #158
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Ask them and you'll find out!
Why not share with everyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
We don't care. You seem to be missing that aspect.
Are you speaking for ALL your alliance members at ULT?
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 12:27   #159
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Why not share with everyone?
I am at work, I do not have access to my logs from here.
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 13:11   #160
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
OH NO THEY DIDNT
Ascendancy won round 26

whether that invalidates your point or not i dunno but this thread should be about ascendancy

in future please think of baby jesus before posting
Kind of disappointing that r26's data is still not fixed in beta history files, then...
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 13:39   #161
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
Kind of disappointing that r26's data is still not fixed in beta history files, then...
Lol thats from havoc or something...

http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki...Alliance_Ranks
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 13:42   #162
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:

*shrugs*
I'm the only one to have dealt with ult, but maybe I'm wrong....
Ultores
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 13:42   #163
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
Lol thats from havoc or something...

http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki...Alliance_Ranks
Aha! Figured it was just a really long round with cheaper roids or something.

Ma bad.
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 13:45   #164
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
Aha! Figured it was just a really long round with cheaper roids or something.

Ma bad.

Sigh

getting older mate?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 13:55   #165
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

xVx now claiming credit for winning havoc?
Did you guys not have anyone to fence behind?

Or did I miss something?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 13:58   #166
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Are you speaking for ALL your alliance members at ULT?
All but those in the specific galaxy I would assume as they would have an interest in not dropping roids, that seems absolutey logical, and I´m sure you already figured this out paisley. However naive you might sound, I wouldn´t call you stupid.

Which leaves me wondering, where are you going with all this?

It´s bloody old news
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 14:16   #167
Patrikc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Or did I miss something?
You missed something.

Try reading, I heard it helps you understand.
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 14:17   #168
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeah View Post
All but those in the specific galaxy I would assume as they would have an interest in not dropping roids, that seems absolutey logical, and I´m sure you already figured this out paisley. However naive you might sound, I wouldn´t call you stupid.

It´s bloody old news
he's clearly trying to break up the nap between ult and xVx by seeding doubts through AD... or to gather extra support against ult, bytrying to make them look evil, through pointing out a valid tactic that has been used for ages.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 14:49   #169
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
he's clearly trying to break up the nap between ult and xVx by seeding doubts through AD... or to gather extra support against ult, bytrying to make them look evil, through pointing out a valid tactic that has been used for ages.
Waste of time
Ult won't hit xVx cause they know they will die without them
xVx won't hit Ult because they know Ult will kill them and xVx have never had a stomach for a fight anyway

I guess that is the difference between Ult and xVx though

Ult will do anything within the rules to win a round
xVx will do as little as possible in order to not look stupid when they crash and die again

The difference between a winning alliance and a lapdog
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 18:47   #170
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

lapdog is the exact term for xVx, how could I have forgotten that one.
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 18:54   #171
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Facts can be interesting when you make them up, hehe.

My short point of view: We get hit for 2 nights by 4 allies, we ask ult(the only big ally not to hit us full on) for an avoidance restricted to allianceraids, still allowed to solo eachother and counter etc. I get approached about hitting ult a couple times, i decline since we averaged over 80 hostile fleets per day from ct/fang/nd since protection ended. Round drags on, we're in the lead(roids, value, score). I get approached again to hit ult, now by more alliances, i say i wont get involved in a gangbang of that scale(at this point we've recieved 2k hostile incs from fang/ct/nd/dlr/app/ult). The next night we get that gangbang instead, goes on for a couple days and we nap Ult ingame during this.

There were no deals between ult and xvx before we got organized incs from ct/fang/nd/dlr. If you didnt want xvx to buddy up with ult, you shouldnt have pushed xvx in that direction. Stagnation? Thank yourself. If you want xVx to fight your wars, hitting xVx is not the awnser. Not in the past, not in the present, and not in the future(at least while i'm hc'ing). I sincerely hope it makes your round dull as hell, since its the same shit every round.

And to the person that implied xVx politics is played to feed HC rank, why would i piss off a big block knowing i'd be screwed without ingal def from ct if xVx got hit hard? lol

Cary on making shit up!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 19:33   #172
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Clearly he's a propaganda mastermind. Maybe we should start calling him the new Goebbels.

(Too far?)
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 19:36   #173
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

chimpie mate..

theres no such need for such full answers.

This thread was made in a hope to make a change in the politics by silly ppl reading it and starting riot or whatever.. or just make u guys feel bad.. thats it :P

nomather what u say and which facts u bring out, there are always ppl that will try to go around them :P
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 20:11   #174
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

This is one big whine thread like many others. Everyone trying to throw doubt in Ult's minds about the loyalty of xVx, and trash talking xVx in the hope they will think "ok, your right! we will now join the block consisting of all the allies which have hit us so many times this round, and hit Ult after they have been our only help this entire round". I'd honestly love to see if any of you others would ever do what you are telling xVx to do, or if you are simply having a hypocritical bitch because the round has not gone your way, and you know you won't ever really be in the position of certain good allies which have at least a chance of winning...

The only way xVx's reputation will turn out to be bad, is if the sheep of PA follow the bullshit propaganda that many of you here have unloaded.

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 20:53   #175
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

I think as Knight said a lot of the stuff on here is just because this anti 'xvx/ult' block are bitter that there plan didnt work out and are now currently showing how rubbish their block is - ultores must be quaking in their boots right now - the fun will begin the first night Ultores hits back - cant wait!!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 21:04   #176
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeah View Post

It´s bloody old news
So no one in ULT outside of the gal in question is annoyed by xVx?
Final answer? So HC in ULT are happy with xvx?
How would future relations with ULT and xVx work out?

Quote:
I would say make xVx look more evil tbh.
Afterall they are taking advantage of the NAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Clearly he's a propaganda mastermind. Maybe we should start calling him the new Goebbels.

(Too far?)
I think you have done your fair bit of Gassing the masses on this forum over the years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Cary on making shit up!
Lets go Hog wild and say xVx has no ambitions to go for the win?
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 21:14   #177
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
So no one in ULT outside of the gal in question is annoyed by xVx?
Final answer? So HC in ULT are happy with xvx?
How would future relations with ULT and xVx work out?
No beef here
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 22:00   #178
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
No beef here
We all know that the man from Belgium runs the show in ULT.

At best you were a token HC before you got kicked for not pulling your weight in defence.
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 22:09   #179
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
We all know that the man from Belgium runs the show in ULT.

At best you were a token HC before you got kicked for not pulling your weight in defence.
Man, you are well informed
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 23:23   #180
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Facts can be interesting when you make them up, hehe.

My short point of view: We get hit for 2 nights by 4 allies, we ask ult(the only big ally not to hit us full on) for an avoidance restricted to allianceraids, still allowed to solo eachother and counter etc. I get approached about hitting ult a couple times, i decline since we averaged over 80 hostile fleets per day from ct/fang/nd since protection ended. Round drags on, we're in the lead(roids, value, score). I get approached again to hit ult, now by more alliances, i say i wont get involved in a gangbang of that scale(at this point we've recieved 2k hostile incs from fang/ct/nd/dlr/app/ult). The next night we get that gangbang instead, goes on for a couple days and we nap Ult ingame during this.

There were no deals between ult and xvx before we got organized incs from ct/fang/nd/dlr. If you didnt want xvx to buddy up with ult, you shouldnt have pushed xvx in that direction. Stagnation? Thank yourself. If you want xVx to fight your wars, hitting xVx is not the awnser. Not in the past, not in the present, and not in the future(at least while i'm hc'ing). I sincerely hope it makes your round dull as hell, since its the same shit every round.

And to the person that implied xVx politics is played to feed HC rank, why would i piss off a big block knowing i'd be screwed without ingal def from ct if xVx got hit hard? lol

Cary on making shit up!
So let me get this straight.. you (xvx) were hit by fang/ct/app blah blah blah and this 'forced' xvx to officaly nap Ultores? Give me a break thats the biggest load of bull ive ever heard.

So, xvx didnt offer a contract type agreement to the block, that if they did infact join it to hit Ultores they wanted a full round nap/reasuracne the block wouldnt turn on them? Yes or no. And if you say no then to be honest any respect i still had left for you (which isnt much) has gone as i saw the logs myself as they were taking place You didnt decline the block, you offered terms and when they were declined THEN you were hit (not even by the whole block) you officaly napped Ultores ingame. Thats what happend.

You have worked together in previous rounds (think pretty much members have already stated that on this thread already from both Ultores and xvx) You have swapped members before the round started (ie santa and many others switching) While you were first and Ultores second there was pretty much no hostility between you 2.. at all. And yet still, you come out with the same bs and try to claim the only reason you napped was due to the block hitting xvx? Without sounding disrespectful i saw for 2 days xvx and nd hit fang with as many lolwaves as they could.. and you didnt make a dent. If the block had hit xvx full force i think we would of noticed a big difference (ie you would of lost a lot) So lets get back to reality here shall we:

You have pretty much been working togther since ticks began and hitting a few random gal raids with each other in is still no excuse. You were threatend by the block with been hit if you didnt join so you panicked and offered them terms.. the block declined and 2 of the said block hit you for just 2 nights in which you then offically napped Ultores ingame. That is what happend this round.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 15 Feb 2012 at 23:32.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 23:36   #181
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
So let me get this straight.. you (xvx) were hit by fang/ct/app blah blah blah and this 'forced' xvx to officaly nap Ultores? Give me a break thats the biggest load of bull ive ever heard.

So, xvx didnt offer a contract type agreement to the block, that if they did infact join it to hit Ultores they wanted a full round nap/reasuracne the block wouldnt turn on them? Yes or no. And if you say no then to be honest any respect i still had left for you (which isnt much) has gone as i saw the logs myself as they were taking place You didnt decline the block, you offered terms and when they were declined THEN you were hit (not even by the whole block) you officaly napped Ultores ingame. Thats what happend.

You have worked together in previous rounds (think pretty much members have already stated that on this thread already from both Ultores and xvx) You have swapped members before the round started (ie santa and many others switching) While you were first and Ultores second there was pretty much no hostility between you 2.. at all. And yet still, you come out with the same bs and try to claim the only reason you napped was due to the block hitting xvx? Without sounding disrespectful i saw for 2 days xvx and nd hit fang with as many lolwaves as they could.. and you didnt make a dent. If the block had hit xvx full force i think we would of noticed a big difference (ie you would of lost a lot) So lets get back to reality here shall we:

You have pretty much been working togther since ticks began and hitting a few random gal raids with each other in is still no excuse. You were threatend by the block with been hit if you didnt join so you panicked and offered them terms.. the block declined and 2 of the said block hit you for just 2 nights in which you then offically napped Ultores ingame. That is what happend this round.
Have we not covered nearly all this many many times already? all thats different is its different peoples biased opinions. Why don't you wait another 5 or 6 posts then just copy paste this same shit again :s

Ultores peon
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 23:41   #182
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
you keep coming back with this contract type agreement. xVx at least offered the block something, the block didn't like it and declined. YOU HAD YOUR SHOT AT GETTING XVX AT YOUR SIDE AND _YOU_ DIDN'T TAKE IT. If i were to join an existing block i would want some reassures before i would attack a neutral alliance too.

Quote:
You have worked togther in previous rounds (think pretty much members have already stated that on this thread already from both Ultores and xvx) You have swapped members before the round started (ie santa and many others switching) While you were first and Ultores second there was pretty much no hostility between you 2.. at all. And yet still, you come out with the same bs and try to claim the only reason you napped was due to the block hitting xvx? Without sounding disrespectful i saw for 2 days xvx and nd hit fang with as many lolwaves as they could.. and you didnt make a dent. If the block had hit xvx full force i think we would of noticed a big difference (ie you would of lost a lot) So lets get back to reality here shall we:
So they have been working together before, who cares. So they switched some players, who cares. Im sure the alliance in the block have some players who used to be in eachothers alliances too. So xVx didn't do well in lolwaving fang (for whatever reason), who cares (besides xVx probably) be glad they didn't as now you have a shot at finishing 2nd by continueing to do what it is you do. (from what i have heard, have poor attacks but great def)

Quote:
If you hit someone with a block, clearly that someone will look for help themselfs. Obviously they will look for someone they had prior relations with, and whom have been fairly neutral, first.

Unread 16 Feb 2012, 00:33   #183
Forest

Quote:

I sincerely hope it makes your round dull as hell, since its the same shit every round.

You are very lucky I am not playing or having any say in politics and military might this round, cause I swear to god, with an attitude like that, I would gather all I could and smash xVx back to round 1. And then, at next tick start, do the same.
I would put xVx in a position where they will never have a competitive chance of winning again.

How dare you take a game like this and actively try and kill it off.

There are 1000 planets. 700 are in alliances. You have 70 members.
Now, it could be assumed that the 300 not in alliances are pretty inactive. And there are always inactives in every alliance.
Using KIA too, it could be assumed that only about 700 planets are playing on even a semi-active way.

That means you have 10% of an active universe and you are happy to make comments saying you hope you have made it boring.

For me, all the debate of whether you should be going for the win etc is now void. Not only are you not willing to try and win, but you want to make it boring??

I bet your comments have annoyed a lot of players, not least some of your own
Unread 16 Feb 2012, 00:38   #184
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

well said Forest.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2012, 01:04   #185
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
You are very lucky I am not playing or having any say in politics and military might this round, cause I swear to god, with an attitude like that, I would gather all I could and smash xVx back to round 1. And then, at next tick start, do the same.
I would put xVx in a position where they will never have a competitive chance of winning again.

How dare you take a game like this and actively try and kill it off.

There are 1000 planets. 700 are in alliances. You have 70 members.
Now, it could be assumed that the 300 not in alliances are pretty inactive. And there are always inactives in every alliance.
Using KIA too, it could be assumed that only about 700 planets are playing on even a semi-active way.

That means you have 10% of an active universe and you are happy to make comments saying you hope you have made it boring.

For me, all the debate of whether you should be going for the win etc is now void. Not only are you not willing to try and win, but you want to make it boring??

I bet your comments have annoyed a lot of players, not least some of your own
a post based around 1 partial line from Chimpies post and clearly pulled out of context by a mile and a half. The block chose to attack xVx, and now it is xVx's responsibility to keep said block entertained?

Unread 16 Feb 2012, 01:48   #186
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

I dont get whats out of context in Forests post. Before the block 'hit' xvx, xvx mad their usual simple (in more ways than one yaaaaaaaa fking retarded) offer to the universe. Give us the win or we will give ult the win.

Give xvx the win or twat them for being nobs and let ult run away with the win. Either way is just as boring so its entirely in context.

At least if ult had been taken down there would have been some fun in watching the block implode.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2012, 01:50   #187
Knight

over reaction much Forest? lol

Ultores peon
Unread 16 Feb 2012, 01:53   #188
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Any HC with some dignity left would never ever accept the offer xVx gave to the other alliances.
Why would anyone accept an offer wich would give away the victory to xVx?
If Ultores can keep their lead for another 300 tick i think most people playing this game would regret that they didnt spend the rest of the round tearing xVx, and bringing them to their weak knees.
Even claiming that the offer that was given to CT/DLR/FAnG/Apprime block was an acceptable one realy shows your attitude to the game, and your disrespect to the other players/alliances.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2012, 02:10   #189
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Oh, nm, just this:
Haha

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 16 Feb 2012 at 02:16.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2012, 07:22   #190
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Thats all it comes back to at the end of the day. xVx made have made thsi contractual offer - that was the terms xVx wanted to join the block on Ult - the block said no and started started targetting xVx. So xVx said **** you and joined Ultores.

And were full circle... DONT ATTACK PEOPLE YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH OR NEED TO HELP YOU!!!

As Influence said the block should have accepted the contractual offer then backstabbed xVx later... you didnt, you failed and now your failing at hitting Ultores.

I mean the way this is going CT could end up 5th - im cheerleading for NewDawn, you can do it boys!!!

PS. Imo opinion apart from attacks FaNG's biggest fail this round was beleiving CT was the best ally to have to get where they wanted, you picked the weakest side... and its showing
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2012, 08:34   #191
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post

PS. Imo opinion apart from attacks FaNG's biggest fail this round was beleiving CT was the best ally to have to get where they wanted, you picked the weakest side... and its showing
You are serious right?
Unread 16 Feb 2012, 09:10   #192
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

It might be best to make xVx fold next round if they can't demonstrate any ambitions to go for the win (afterall it is just a waste of a full tag)
Unread 16 Feb 2012, 10:04   #193
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
YEAH XVX YOUR LUCKY FOREST IS RETIRED AND CANT ACTUALLY DECLARE WAR ON YOU !!!111111
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2012, 10:29   #194
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
If you want xVx to fight your wars, hitting xVx is not the awnser. Not in the past, not in the present, and not in the future(at least while i'm hc'ing). I sincerely hope it makes your round dull as hell, since its the same shit every round.

Here it is...

This is the quote that we can all use to summarise...

Chimpie, the war with Ultores was always YOUR war to be had. Not Fangs/CTs or NDs... The only chance you guys had to win this round would of come about by fighting Ult.

I understand when your planet could of won etc it was worth fencing / napping etc but since your planet failed there is no excuse man...

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2012, 11:29   #195
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:

And where exactly did we want to get??
Ultores
Unread 16 Feb 2012, 12:00   #196
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

so you saying FAnG should of napped xvx and ults and taken the cowards way out? Kaiba you are a troll and have no idea what your talking about!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2012, 12:14   #197
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

Really what the hell is up with this thread :/. Its awful first page were "ok xvx you need to hit ult else round will be boring...." second page xvx: " we dont wanna hit ult because they are our friends" third "xvx offered a contract to join the block in exchange for round win" xvx: " block said no to us so we joined ult so we could come second" rest of thread circles about how xvx are rubbish and or the block is rubbish.

In reality the same thing happened that happens every round when there is a top contender and nothing else. xvx aren't known for their ability to win a round they have blistering starts and then either due to poor politics/ in-activeness/ crashing/gang banging/ whatever else causes it to go tits up they finish second or third. Ultores however has a proven record of winning rounds mostly due to having most of the active/decent players that are left in PA in their tag and a willingness to actually work for each other. So round starts xvx go into a lead everyone decides to hit them ( explains the incs chimpie was on about) get some roids and reel xvx back a bit. Meanwhile ultores roids small alliance/small gals / farms/ gains roids steadily and slowly all the time building value. Suddenly ultores moves into #1 with a big value lead and more roids. The rest of the uni suddenly thinks "ohmah gawd ult are gonna win lets block".

Note i could have inserted full strength apprime/asc/eXi/1up/denial/NFI instead of ultores its the same stuff folks. If you want to win against these top alliances you need to hit them hard and fast before they build value. Even then though there is still a chance they can outroid you and still win ( i think asc did this a few rounds back or app). Stop blocking 3/4 of the way through a round and wondering why an alliance can afford to ground for the rest of the round and still win or an alliance that is scared of being bashed by #1 won't join u :/
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2012, 14:10   #198
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
Have we not covered nearly all this many many times already? all thats different is its different peoples biased opinions. Why don't you wait another 5 or 6 posts then just copy paste this same shit again :s
If you bothered to read my post i was addressing the HC of xvx, in which, never stated he offered an agreement out at all and told us on these forums with this speech found below: (and i quote)

'I get approached about hitting ult a couple times, i decline since we averaged over 80 hostile fleets per day from ct/fang/nd since protection ended. Round drags on, we're in the lead(roids, value, score). I get approached again to hit ult, now by more alliances, i say i wont get involved in a gangbang of that scale(at this point we've recieved 2k hostile incs from fang/ct/nd/dlr/app/ult). The next night we get that gangbang instead, goes on for a couple days and we nap Ult ingame during this'

So.. this is WHY i brought it up again as i was addressing the xvx HC who claimed he declined the block, when in reality, they offered an agreement to the block which was declined. Was i addressing you? No. So my point (even if i keep repeating myself) was valid. Just becuase you fail to grasp the point or choose to ignore it isnt my problem. Unless your an xvx HC (in which my post was directed too with an obvious question in it) feel free to shut up?

Quote:
Thats all it comes back to at the end of the day. xVx made have made thsi contractual offer - that was the terms xVx wanted to join the block on Ult - the block said no and started started targetting xVx. So xVx said **** you and joined Ultores.

And were full circle... DONT ATTACK PEOPLE YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH OR NEED TO HELP YOU!!!

As Influence said the block should have accepted the contractual offer then backstabbed xVx later... you didnt, you failed and now your failing at hitting Ultores.

I mean the way this is going CT could end up 5th - im cheerleading for NewDawn, you can do it boys!!!

Ahhh kaiba welcome to the world of PA. Have you ever played this game before? Bullying tactics have been around since alliances were invented. If an alliance wishes another to do somthing, and they refuse, they hit them. Its not new to the game and i doubt will ever change. And the block should of accepted this agreement and then backstabbed them? Well yes i agree they could off but then have xvx (and probably the rest) of the alliances bitch and moan about honour and respect and other such aspects. Yes the block could of done that, but what you and it appears all the other xvx/ultores people seem to fail to grasp is simple, the block shouldnt of needed to push xvx into this. xvx (while sitting at second) should of WANTED to go for first. Thats what this whole thread is all about. If you want to play for galaxies/planet ranks why recruit up to a full tag? You can do that and 'have fun' as it were with a much smaller tag. For example us (FAnG) only expected to be a tag of 40 members max this round and had chosen tactics based on this fact. But when the round come to tick we realised we had a much bigger memberbase then we expected so tactics were changed again. Ie its called adapting..

And FAnGs biggest fail? To be honest been a member of FAnG for me has been a great experience. As mentioned above FAnG were a returning allie this round, hasnt got a fantastic rep in many peoples eyes anyway from previous rounds, and we didnt expect at all to be in the top 3 but instead a smaller tag building for the next round. Since this block war started FAnG have caught and overtook xvx (while having incoming from both xvx and nd which i have mentioned) and the only targets FAnG are hitting are Ultores. So id say FAnG arnt doing to badly at all. Second place... great defence all round... I admit attacks could deffinatly be improved but overall im proud to be in the FAnG tag this round.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 16 Feb 2012 at 14:24.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2012, 14:35   #199
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

the block did not reject xvx's offer, xvx made an offer to CT, CT accepted on the following terms...

"CT agrees to the terms on the condition that FAnG gets an indefinite CF, FAnG will not break this CF, if it is broken by xVx then xVx is at war with FAnG and CT NAP will end. If FAnG breaks the CF then the CT NAP will stand."

basically we wouldn't back-stab fang and if xvx decided to war fang then our nap would end but we had an agreement with fang to say if fang broke the cf then we would no longer support them.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2012, 15:38   #200
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Bullying tactics have been around since alliances were invented. If an alliance wishes another to do somthing, and they refuse, they hit them. Its not new to the game and i doubt will ever change.
Doesn't necessarily make it the right tactic to use on an alliance tho. And clearly it wasn't the right tactic this time either, as it backfired and sent xVx straight into the obviously open arms of Ult.

Quote:
the block shouldnt of needed to push xvx into this. xvx (while sitting at second) should of WANTED to go for first.
Should they have wanted to go for first? definitely! Does that mean they have to join a block whenever a block desires, or are they free to choose their own tactic, and their own timetable to achieve this?

Quote:
Thats what this whole thread is all about. If you want to play for galaxies/planet ranks why recruit up to a full tag?
you mean like this?