User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 01:12   #1
Nashmeister

Cats eat fish

Yet isn't it ironic that cats are afraid of water, but they eat things that come from water?

Unread 22 Oct 2002, 01:38   #2
Hexxan
Arghh!!

Hexxan is an unknown quantity at this point
'so it seems the cat has been caught by the very person who was trying to catch it'

'how ironic'

Unread 22 Oct 2002, 01:52   #3
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of
would it also be ironic if a person who was scared of heights liked to eat fruit?

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 01:53   #4
Nashmeister

Hoho, imagine that... This is a thread-full of irony, that's for sure.

Unread 22 Oct 2002, 01:54   #5
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
irony wouldn't have been the word i'd have used......
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 01:57   #6
Nashmeister

But nobody on these forums believes that irony is really irony.

Allow me to show you some notes from my English class, given to me by my teacher who went to college and got a big degree.

• Situational Irony – When a situation that is expected to happen or that is intended to happen, is the opposite of what actually occurs
o Example, Priest – sinner
o Example, General – coward

Thus my statement is true, cat eats fish - afraid of water.

p.s. (No need to make a new post) don't tempt him tmg.

Unread 22 Oct 2002, 02:01   #7
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by TheMightyGoat#7
i am crap and seeking attention again
awwwww

btw, 'wank' is the word i'd have chosen

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 02:28   #8
Nashmeister

You're booty-licious tmg.

Unread 22 Oct 2002, 02:32   #9
vampy
bound & gagged

Quote:

someone love me

im a troubled youth in need of attention

I HAVE SHINY KNIVES LOOKY LOOKY

okay, now THAT was mean

well done

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 03:39   #10
vampy
bound & gagged

Quote:

No it wasn't. Perhaps it would've been if anyone would take it seriously, but still not very mean. I thought it was pretty funny.

By the way, do you hate me yet? Last time I knew your status on me had been updated from nutral to thinking I'm some sort of scrambled four letter word.

you're an annoying twat, but no, i dont hate you

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 03:43   #11
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
women come from vagina's and some women eat vagina's. Is that the same analogy?
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 03:44   #12
Nashmeister

No

Unread 22 Oct 2002, 03:44   #13
vampy
bound & gagged

Quote:
Originally posted by the dying puppy
women come from vagina's and some women eat vagina's. Is that the same analogy?
no

that would be 'fish come from water and some fish eat water'

which is nonsense

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 03:52   #14
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Allfather
vampy only eats feday..
fnarr fnarr
If you get close to her cage she will pull you in and eat you alive. Most likely you will enjoy every dying minute until you stop breathing.
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 03:55   #15
vampy
bound & gagged

Quote:
Originally posted by the dying puppy

If you get close to her cage she will pull you in and eat you alive. Most likely you will enjoy every dying minute until you stop breathing.
i don't eat them alive

i prefer kill them during intercourse, then eat them

duh

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 09:45   #16
Llew Silvr Hand

Llew Silvr Hand is infamous around these partsLlew Silvr Hand is infamous around these parts
Re: Cats eat fish

Bump
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 09:46   #17
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llew Silvr Hand
Bump

get banned you ****ing idiot
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 11:30   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llew Silvr Hand
Bump
Ban