User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Oct 2003, 22:49   #1
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Its over already?

dammit
i thought that there would be a havoc period before the move =(

now im bitter twisted and torn... because the havoc period should consist of everyone having admin powers and stuff, that would be vely vely kelw

but on the other hand looks like things went pretty ok, there is people with their old nicknames etc, the only thing is that it aint blue anymore =(

me doesnt like the woody theme =(

:duh:

anyways
im learning to play Go! and its pretty though
if anyone wants to teach me how to play it properly, pm me
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 22:50   #2
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Re: Its over already?

Jesus, muslim playing go?

Sure, I'm always up for teaching games on KGS.
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 22:52   #3
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point

hey dude
i play chess reasonably enough to challenge you

go i have started just about today
where is this place you are referring to?
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 23:01   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It lasted about 5 minutes.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 23:27   #5
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

http://kgs.kiseido.com <-- for online playing teaching and reviewing
http://senseis.xmp.net <-- go wiki
http://www.ibuki-trading-post.com/cg...4983-34489/igo <-- go books

That should get you started. I'm "woldsom" on kgs
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 02:13   #6
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Its over already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muslim
dammit
i thought that there would be a havoc period before the move =(

now im bitter twisted and torn... because the havoc period should consist of everyone having admin powers and stuff, that would be vely vely kelw
We did have a havoc period[*], it's just that you missed it.

*Forums up, forums down, forums up, forums hacked, forums down, forums up, forums hacked again, forums down, JJ deposed, forums up...
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 06:42   #7
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Its over already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
JJ is back again now.

Hail to the king baby!
Yeah, but now he's just a figurehead. Oh wait...
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote