User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Sep 2003, 20:31   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I have a confession to make

As i dont have a single Arsenal defender in my fantasy footie side , im almost enjoying watching them lose 3-0 to Inter this evening, as i know most of my work colleagues have 1 or 2 Arsenal defenders and are losing points.

(I had Gallas & Silvestre , and both scored & kept clean sheets last night )

I wouldnt mind an Arsenal fightback though, preferably with an Henry hat trick, as ive got him .
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 20:37   #2
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
I HATE SPORTS I HATE SPORTS I HATE SPORTS I HATE SPORTS I HATE SPORTS I HATE SPORTS I HATE SPORTS I HATE SPORTS I HATE SPORTS I HATE SPORTS I HATE SPORTS

Code:
I HATE SPORTS 
                        I HATE SPORTS
                                               I HATE SPORTS
                                               I HATE SPORTS
                       I HATE SPORTS
I HATE SPORTS
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 20:40   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Arsenal with a shakey defense?

How did that happen!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 09:16   #4
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Shaken, not stired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 10:10   #5
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
I HATE SPORTS I HATE SPORTS I HATE SPORTS I HATE SPORTS I HATE SPORTS I HATE SPORTS I HATE SPORTS I HATE SPORTS I HATE SPORTS I HATE SPORTS I HATE SPORTS

Code:
I HATE SPORTS 
                        I HATE SPORTS
                                               I HATE SPORTS
                                               I HATE SPORTS
                       I HATE SPORTS
I HATE SPORTS
You have got to be queer?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 10:13   #6
endokuken
Banned

endokuken is an unknown quantity at this point
KURA FROM TOTTENHAM SHOCKAR
endokuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 10:45   #7
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by endokuken
What's with you and the 'shockar' stuff?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 10:49   #8
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
What's with you and the 'shockar' stuff?
CYNICAL ORACLE IN

nevermind.....

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 10:55   #9
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

lol

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 10:58   #10
endokuken
Banned

Quote:
lol

CYNICAL ORACLE IN LOL SHOCKAR
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 10:59   #11
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Picture: "my fist in your face"

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:02   #12
endokuken
Banned

ME IN PREDICTABLE SHOCKAR
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:03   #13
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

:duh:!

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:05   #14
endokuken
Banned

Quote:
:duh:!

S*****R!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:05   #15
I Am Grimble
lol

What the **** is the point of these crap new smilies?

:boat: :blaine: :basil:

please make some for the above instead and implement them, ta.

Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:06   #16
endokuken
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Grimble

Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:09   #17
I Am Grimble
lol

Thumbs up

is still

Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:11   #18
endokuken
Banned

FIX THE :NINJA:
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:11   #19
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

I want a :blowjob: one :duh:

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:13   #20
endokuken
Banned

Quote:
I want a :blowjob: one :duh:

And :mansex:
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:19   #21
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
can you say 'justice'

not even a Pires dive could save them.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 12:05   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Grimble

BASEEEEEEEEEEL
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 19:50   #23
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by endokuken
Kura played safe this season. Last season, some dodgy looking bloke in a baseball cap and scruffy trousers calling himself "Cicada" proclaimed that Acimovic was the best player he had seen in a Spurs jersey in 10 years. This season , Kura was not fooled by some bloke called "Ragnanorak" telling him "Helder Postiga will score 25 goals this year" ...... *

I should have put that into Context, and remembered how few decent Spurs players there have been in the last 10 years. I think i can count them on the fingers of one hand .....

* - This is a blatant lie. I fell for it again and put Postiga in my fantasy footie squad .. *sob*
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 19:55   #24
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Kura played safe this season. Last season, some dodgy looking bloke in a baseball cap and scruffy trousers calling himself "Cicada" proclaimed that Acimovic was the best player he had seen in a Spurs jersey in 10 years. This season , Kura was not fooled by some bloke called "Ragnanorak" telling him "Helder Postiga will score 25 goals this year" ...... *

I should have put that into Context, and remembered how few decent Spurs players there have been in the last 10 years. I think i can count them on the fingers of one hand .....

* - This is a blatant lie. I fell for it again and put Postiga in my fantasy footie squad .. *sob*
at least spell my ****ing name right

oh and

Quote:

Matthew Upson. That's all you need to say to the Arsenal brains trust after
Wednesday night's woeful first-half performance against Inter Milan.

Okay, it's happened before. An opening home defeat against canny
continentals has become part of the Champions League experience for Gooners.

With Manchester United (emphatically), Chelsea (expensively) and Rangers
(encouragingly) winning on Tuesday, this was the last thing the Highbury
faithful needed with the United clash looming on Sunday.

But what do you expect when you put Kolo Toure at centre-half and persevere
with Ashley Cole at full-back when Sven Goran Eriksson has just axed him
from the England side?

Like Arsenal's other full-back Lauren, who plays in midfield for Cameroon,
Cole is not a defender.

And Sol Campbell, awaiting disciplinary action over his spat with Manchester
United's Eric Djemba-Djemba, is hardly at the top of his game.

Remember when everyone was talking about the age of the old back four, Lee
Dixon, Nigel Winterburn, Martin Keown and Tony Adams? Huh. Bring them back
tomorrow, I would.

Why was Upson sold on the cheap to Birmingham, where he has become an
England candidate? Ask Reading fans what they thought of Upson during his
loan period last season. According to Mark Eva, an ardent fan, he got them
promoted.

Why was Gio van Bronkhorst sent out on loan? Let's go further and look at
other discarded Gooners: John Hartson, Paul Dickov, Jay Boothroyd, RICKETTS
AT SPURS :-), Francis Jeffers, Jermaine Pennant...

And as for the goalkeeping fiasco.... David Seaman at 40 remains a major
stopper for Manchester City despite his free transfer from the club he
served so well for 13 years, winning three Championships.

But Arsenal's only summer signing, German veteran Jens Lehmann, for a
cut-price £1.5million, hardly excelled on Wednesday night did he? Surely
Stuart Taylor deserves a run?

I don't know who is to blame. Danny Fiszmann, the South African diamond
dealer who owns all the shares? Eton educated chairman Peter Hill-Wood or
the big noise David Dein? Or how about Arsene Wenger, who showed us a pair
of turned-out pockets when we asked him who he was going to buy during the
off-season? Perhaps we should just blame Ashburton Grove, the
bank-busting new ground everyone's hoping for.

Who cares? The footballing truth is, Arsenal have no back-up. No depth. With
Martin "Bite yer legs" Keown injured, Campbell is lost, Toure is desperate.

Arsenal have never achieved much at the exalted Champions League level.
Some, like me, argued it was only a matter of time.

But now it's a matter of money.

You can't conquer Europe on the cheap. Just ask Napoleon.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 19:56   #25
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
football sucks
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 22:40   #26
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Looks like it's either Man U or Chelsea for the title imo - they are the only two with the defence to do it.

Decent Spurs players. What about that Sheringham fella. Oh wait.

Unread 18 Sep 2003, 22:43   #27
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by lokken

Decent Spurs players. What about that Sheringham fella. Oh wait.

saved for after xmas when you realise he's past it and you're going down
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 00:01   #28
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
Enjoying the season so far then?

I've been to both home games this season and Sheringham has done more than I expected, so far he's proved himself to be an excellent acquisition - I know he might fade, but Todorov is coming back in the new year, and he's a much better player than when he was last in the prem (not to mention our 3 other strikers).

We might get relegated, but we're just enjoying the ride in the prem for now, because we've had some terrible seasons in recent years before last season. We've had a great start and once our nerves have settled in games we've played very well.

We've got Blackburn at home on sat, we could get battered (and not just losing), we might sneak a result - will be a tough game as they all are. Just beat the scummers and do us a favour.
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 00:51   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak

Has hoddle been sacked yet or what? Didn't you tell me at the start of the season I should have ranked spurs higher than 13th in my end of season rankings? ROFLALMAOFJNBSVNISHB