User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Aug 2003, 20:23   #1
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
"Announcements"

What is the point of keeping this sub-forum in existance (besides the humor value of "0 Posts")?
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 20:24   #2
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
To remind us of how much better things used to be?

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 20:25   #3
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
To remind us of how much better things used to be?
You mean like the time PA had "erotic ads" versus these stupid Jolt patchy game ads?*

*Yet one more screen-shot item I wish I hadn't lost.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 20:28   #4
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Something along those lines, yes.

Nudie pics = clicks

'Premium Forums' and 'hosting' = the lose

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 20:36   #5
Emperorn
Ruler

Emperorn is an unknown quantity at this point
I've laughed out loud at the wit of the likes of Jonny, Mrl, MM and several others regulars in the recent past. That is enough for me to keep browsing this forum.

- George Bush Sr
Emperorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 21:47   #6
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by Emperorn
I've laughed out loud at the wit of the likes of Jonny, Mrl, MM and several others regulars in the recent past. That is enough for me to keep browsing this forum.
Although "this" forum is not what we're discussing.

etc.
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 21:49   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Because it provides an easy link from the forums to the Announcements?
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 21:49   #8
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
nostalgia
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 21:55   #9
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Because it provides an easy link from the forums to the Announcements?
BIZZ!

WRONG.

People are lazy, fat, and need finger-stimulated mental exercise en masse.
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 22:09   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
That's exactly what the link achieves. Some people might actually bother to read the announcements now
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 00:22   #11
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Am I the only person who didn't know that linked to the announcements!?

I generally only read announcements when they're globally spammed at me on irc.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 01:16   #12
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I didn't know

I always used to read anouncements when they were there on the forum, now I sometimes miss them for days
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 06:45   #13
Cochese
Retired

I'm with Gayle on this one.

Forum dwellers are people too, damnit!

(intentionally left open for witty comebacks and so forth)

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 15:49   #14
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
I'm with Gayle on this one.

Forum dwellers are people too, damnit!

(intentionally left open for witty comebacks and so forth)
AMERICAN SCUMMER ETC.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:02   #15
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy

I generally only read announcements when they're globally spammed at me on irc.
Huh? When did that happen?

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote