User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Aug 2003, 18:43   #1
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
when you use floss

what do you do with the chunks of meat extracted?
I always spit it out, what is grosse enough, but today i saw someone eating it!!!
/me pukes
what do you do with them?
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 18:44   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
muslim in spit or swallow shocker
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 18:46   #3
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
muslim in spit or swallow shocker
now you seem to be around often
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 18:47   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
now you seem to be around often
huh?

i'm always around
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 18:49   #5
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
i dont floss, i just brush my teeth twice a day and drink water aplenty. I havent the time to floss, and i before you ask my teeth and breath/mouth/smell is fine. Much better than the average smokers anyway.

btw since thsi is muslims thread i feel no shame in de-railing it, but how much on average do you smokers smoke a day? only i was looking at the price of fags and 10 Benson and Hedges in a gold box cost £2.40. That £876 a year!!!. Is ten a day a good amount? when do you find the time to smoke it? i asked my friends and one of them said she is that much of an addict that sometimes she has to get up in the middle of the night just to have a smoke then go back to sleep.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote