User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Aug 2003, 20:31   #1
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I have a crap haircut :/

It's a bodge job of a back and sides, military styled do, it sucks because i've a large forehead and look like something out of the us ranks :/

Discuss crap haircuts here.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 20:35   #2
Kueller
Juggalo

Kueller is an unknown quantity at this point
You already told me about this haircut

I used to have a crap haircut where i just left my hair to do what it liked but now its cool
Kueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 20:42   #3
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Kueller
I used to have a crap haircut where i just left my hair to do what it liked but now its cool
That's what I planned to do but it was going into an afro like I said :/ Now the community can feel my pain.
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 20:47   #4
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
i got my sister to cut hair, she gave me a bald patch on one side of my head :/
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 20:50   #5
mbushell

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
i got my sister to cut hair, she gave me a bald patch on one side of my head :/
a) which head?
or*
b) excuses, excuses

it's pick your reply week*
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 21:01   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My hair is currently miscoloured and looking stupidly long. But I'm frightened of getting it cut.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 21:02   #7
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Mine is too long and beginning to irritate me.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 21:04   #8
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
You should all do what I do, shaved head grade 2 all over.

No crap haircuts
No people saying "Oooh look, you just got your hair cut"
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 21:04   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
At the back and sides I have a 'number 3'.

LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 21:10   #10
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
The worst haircut I ever had was done by my friend's car's windscreen.

I currently have 2 bald patches and some scars on my scalp.

When the car rolled my head went into the windscreen and the glass was a little rough with me, I'll just go to the barber next time I need a trim.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 21:10   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
You should all do what I do, shaved head grade 2 all over.
That type of thing generally looks stupid.

Plus, I like having some hair, it's just got long to the point where it's a fifth of my body weight. Plus it's too hot.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 13:38   #12
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
your hair is a fifth oof your bodyweight??? bloody hell man, either your a weed or that is a hell of a lot of hair!
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 14:47   #13
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
My hair has got these, eh, eddies? I don't know - well I got so many in my upper neck if I don't have some length to my hair my hairdresser says it'll look awful. I guess I have to trust her.

Matrim
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 15:52   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Plus, I like having some hair, it's just got long to the point where it's a fifth of my body weight. Plus it's too hot.
Tie it back. Problem solved.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 17:24   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I havent had a bad haircut for about a year

Havent had a haircut at all for that matter

Still, anyone with a skinhead has a 99% chance of being a ****.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 18:10   #16
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about
i have long hair, so i dont have to think about hair cut and stuff...
BlacK_Bengudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 19:58   #17
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
:o(

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 21:14   #18
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Poor old baldy, he can't even choose!

My hair looks like ****, beacause i only cut it once a year. That time, however, it always look smooth and for about a week, when i decide to put my cap back on.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 21:20   #19
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by BlacK_Bengudo
i have long hair, so i dont have to think about hair cut and stuff...
yeah you do
you have to worry all about the brushing, the washing, and doing an ACE hairdo on that
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 21:32   #20
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
yeah you do
you have to worry all about the brushing, the washing, and doing an ACE hairdo on that
but i wash my hair like, 3 or 4 times a week...
but i preffer long hair....
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 21:35   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I haven't cut my hair in a few months. I probably will do it soon.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 21:38   #22
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by BlacK_Bengudo
but i wash my hair like, 3 or 4 times a week...
but i preffer long hair....
hummm
very higyienic
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 03:11   #23
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
hummm
very higyienic
i cant wash my hair every day....and u know it!
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:11   #24
mbushell

something i've just noticed about my haircut, on the left side of my head i've a step (i think that's the technical word for it, i'm not a hairdresser fs (mini mushroom cut maybe)) and my right side goes up in a goldfish bowl like fashion, even crapper than i thought it was :/