User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Oct 2003, 01:48   #1
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Thumbs down autoimmune diseases

Does anybody have/has anyone had one? (to the laughter of some) I've been diagnosed with ITP (Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura) Brief summary & Further Info for any that are interested and cannot be bothered to search góóglé.

No this isn't a plea for attention whoring, but the doctor said if I know anyone then it might be a good idea to talk with them about it. I'm guessing of this community 1 in 3 are diseased, hopefully 1 of these is an autoimmune one.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 01:58   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: autoimmune diseases

Yes , but the diseases affecting this community are mostly of a mental nature.

Sorry to hear youre ill though.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 05:34   #3
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point

i wish you well
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 06:10   #4
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

there's an error in your link (.html instead of .htm)

Brief summary

(corrected to be helpful, not picky) and good luck in your fight against ITP (which I'd never heard of before today)
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 10:52   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

AIDS?!!?!!

sorry to hear 'bout this tho.
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 12:20   #6
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

Ouch, sorry to hear it. sadly I can't help any more than the next guy.
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 14:11   #7
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
Does anybody have/has anyone had one? (to the laughter of some) I've been diagnosed with ITP (Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura) Brief summary & Further Info for any that are interested and cannot be bothered to search góóglé.

No this isn't a plea for attention whoring, but the doctor said if I know anyone then it might be a good idea to talk with them about it. I'm guessing of this community 1 in 3 are diseased, hopefully 1 of these is an autoimmune one.
I think one of my friends had that. His white blood cells attacked his kidney's and he started pissing the colours of the rainbow. Think he's ok now tho, took him about 6 months to recover.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 14:59   #8
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
he started pissing the colours of the rainbow.
That is too
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 16:08   #9
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I he started pissing the colours of the rainbow. Think he's ok now tho, took him about 6 months to recover.
he must have had the chronic version - ouch! I think I only have the acute version, so 2 months recovery time or so
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 11:14   #10
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
he must have had the chronic version - ouch! I think I only have the acute version, so 2 months recovery time or so
Yeh, it was a really rare version... apparently about 2 cases a year...
It didn't help that he got physically addicted to the steroids they gave him either...
I think he's also had a hernia recently... not very lucky in health...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 17:19   #11
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry man, diseases suck
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote