User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Oct 2003, 01:29   #1
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
GD segregation

There are no black moderators here

So I suggest you make me a mod, fo shizzle

k?

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 01:30   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: GD segregation

Im a Snurx
Look:

"Ikke tull. Han der opp ser alt" /robot stemme
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 01:32   #3
I Am Grimble
lol

what's a snurx??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Unread 4 Oct 2003, 01:34   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i can't say, cos if i do, the snurxs will kill me fo shooo!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 01:34   #5
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

They need a comedy American mod (lo me)

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 01:37   #6
I Am Grimble
lol

I'm american

Quote:
Hate it when the truth unravels
Hate it when we don't get a spin
Hate it when the enemy travels
'Cause, it's awfully un-american

Unread 4 Oct 2003, 01:39   #7
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

You're Norwegian.

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 03:51   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaple
They need a comedy American mod (lo me)
lo
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 09:43   #9
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been waiting for a 'only for Norwegians' forum a while now :/

We need to draw the line.

Matrim
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 10:25   #10
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

yeah lets have a black mod. it will be like turning the 1700s on its head
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 12:49   #11
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

Grimble in what reality were you ever black?
(being beaten black and blue doesn't count)
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 15:10   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Grimble
There are no black moderators here

So I suggest you make me a mod, fo shizzle

k?

I'm black you racist ****.
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 15:20   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
Are you American or Canadian, because to the rest of the world their is a large enough difference. a difference that may one day save your life!
Canadians are American.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 15:24   #14
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

sup grimble, did you watch snoop dogg extreme, i too know the use of the doggy style, fo shizzle, chutch.
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 15:58   #15
I Am Grimble
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian
Grimble in what reality were you ever black?
(being beaten black and blue doesn't count)
In bizarro world

Unread 4 Oct 2003, 16:02   #16
I Am Grimble
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'm black you racist ****.
Did you delete my other threads?

You racist ****head

Unread 4 Oct 2003, 17:18   #17
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
Are you American or Canadian, because to the rest of the world their is a large enough difference. a difference that may one day save your life!
i thought it was only the canadians who recognized teh difference.
yes i'm canadian. everyone else calls me american. therefore i suppose i could be the token american mod :\
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 18:00   #18
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Mrl is correct, you are american. last time ill ever say that
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 21:34   #19
Costa
Banned

Costa is an unknown quantity at this point

isnt Sunday8pm balack, he should be mod
Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 21:36   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costa
isnt Sunday8pm balack, he should be mod
No, he's Jeremies.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 22:09   #21
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Who would want to be the token coloured/asian mod to keep the equal opportunities lot happy ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 22:44   #22
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Canadians are American.
im american too
sweet
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 23:51   #23
I Am Grimble
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Who would want to be the token coloured/asian mod to keep the equal opportunities lot happy ?

Vaio
^_^

Unread 4 Oct 2003, 23:57   #24
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I should be a mod, because I'm a puppy and I'm dying. Plus, you all can throw **** at me and I'll take it all.
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 00:44   #25
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nobody for Mod.
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 01:29   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Grimble
Did you delete my other threads?

You racist ****head

No that was the magical black forum fairy. Unfortunately due to the fact she's black and in a position of power and not being oppressed she doesn't get any attention