User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Sep 2003, 13:06   #1
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Next thursday, me and the missus...

... are going to an Alanis Morrisette "Show" !!!

We bought the tickets a few months ago and now it's here! She is a fan of her and I can listen to her music without convulsing...

The real matter is: What about Friday morning? The show definately will go till at least 3 AM... Defying all possibilities of a good night of sleep (of you remember what sleep is) and the alcohol I'll absorb will make it even harder to wake up or even concentrate into programming thru the day...

So CALL IN SICK DAY! But what can I use as an excuse... I apparently have used all excuses on the universe... Help me GD people...

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 13:09   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Say your granny ate your briefcase.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 13:13   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Say Marilyn Manson ate your granny.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 13:14   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Why don't you just shoot your boss or something?
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 13:15   #5
Elfhelm
Polar Bear

Elfhelm is an unknown quantity at this point
Say you saw an Alanis Morrisette concert and haven't fully recovered yet.
Elfhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 13:17   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Just say you're a weirdo that goes to Alanis Morisette concerts and hope that your colleagues don't prod you with sticks all day.

Be honest ffs.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 13:27   #7
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
go to the docter?
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 13:47   #8
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Just say you're a weirdo that goes to Alanis Morisette concerts and hope that your colleagues don't prod you with sticks all day.
I dont go to alais morrisette concerts... I give my girlfriend company to go to such events... The loads of booze are to make it all worth...

And thinking of it, I never got a sick day since I entered this job... I got a day off on my birthday and that was all...

hmmm

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 13:52   #9
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
say your head fell off and you have to sew it back on.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 14:05   #10
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I remember hearing a story on the radio about this bloke who called in sick saying he had a broken leg. Looked a bit suspicious when he had a miraculous recovery the next day, and his leg was fine, without any kind of splint or bandages.

Oh, modern medicine is a wondrous thing.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 14:06   #11
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Why not just take the day off?
As in, book it in advance.
That's what Jesus would do!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 14:50   #12
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
I've used my bad back as an excuse plenty of times*

and today I find out wheter it gets me fired or not

*Actually, it's not an excuse the whole "not being able to move due to an excessive amount of pain" is true. Lesson? Get yourself an injury that will last a long time, then you always have a reason. heh.
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 15:06   #13
MrMilli
For Windows 95 Compatible

MrMilli is an unknown quantity at this point
"I listened to Alanis Morisette and now I feel sick?"
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 18:19   #14
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Ankle.

It'll recover over the weekend, its easy to fake and hard to check.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 18:46   #15
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Just tell work you want to see some miserable PMT ridden hag to try to understand how women feel at 'that time of the month'

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 20:19   #16
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
get girly wirly friend to phone in thurs night saying youre illy willy

then phone in early friday morning say your ill
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 21:29   #17
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Tomkat
I remember hearing a story on the radio about this bloke who called in sick saying he had a broken leg. Looked a bit suspicious when he had a miraculous recovery the next day, and his leg was fine, without any kind of splint or bandages.

Oh, modern medicine is a wondrous thing.
it was on "family guy" and it was hilarious
HA HA HA
seriously, it was =(

anyways

where is this concert being held on mistah brazilian dude?
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 22:06   #18
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
I always use food poisoning. Works a treat, its perfectly reasonable for it to only last a day or two, and doesnt leave any marks or anything. It was always most effective when I was working in a restaurant, a waitress running to the loo to be sick never looks good....
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 22:11   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
it was on "family guy" and it was hilarious
HA HA HA
seriously, it was =(
'My entire family was killed in a plane crash and I am now a vegetable. See you at work tomorrow.'?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 23:39   #20
Kåre Willoch

Kåre Willoch is an unknown quantity at this point
Alanis is quite hot I think, but why is it that 85% of her songs are about how terrible her exes were ?

That "Bergen" guy from "The pizza place" is/was going out with her, I wonder what song she'll make about him...
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 00:12   #21
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point
tell them your dog ate a pakcte of parecetamol...

i did that friday night, then went out on the piss in lincoln, it worked, i just said that the vet told me to keep an eye on the dog
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote