User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Sep 2003, 21:21   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Apperently it is easier then you think.

When there is undeniable physical attraction between you and a girl and you just ran out of conversation topics (there is physical attraction, rest is not quite sure) just make sure you have some niggah song to dance to and just go with it, within 4 minutes your snogging.

Just thought I'd share.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 21:23   #2
Ugly Monkey
Super Ultimate Cool

Ugly Monkey is infamous around these partsUgly Monkey is infamous around these parts
stop taunting us
Ugly Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 21:23   #3
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
did you shag her?
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 21:26   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
If theres only a physical connection that you both feel, shag her in the toilet.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 21:35   #5
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
did you shag her?
HAHAHAHA

Anyway, just to help you all:
He's only describing a theory. Not a situation he's been in.
(Yes, I was there)

- I Spy

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 21:41   #6
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
(Yes, I was there)
You were there when he tested his theory?

On you?

And it worked?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 21:46   #7
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
You were there when he tested his theory?

On you?

And it worked?
Yes.

No.

No.

— Scorpio
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 22:31   #8
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I am not talking 'bout the 'shiver me timbers and rub your hands over me, you horny lesbian' thing.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 23:11   #9
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
I am not talking 'bout the 'shiver me timbers and rub your hands over me, you horny lesbian' thing.
I know

— Scorpio
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 00:10   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Go get some real friends for god's sake you two.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 00:42   #11
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Go get some real friends for god's sake you two.
I have real friends! It's not like I'm alone with him every time. (praise the lord!)
Can't help I have to correct him everytime
Maybe he should drink less... Or just stay home again..

— Scorpio
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 00:45   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
I have real friends! It's not like I'm alone with him every time. (praise the lord!)
Can't help I have to correct him everytime
Maybe he should drink less... Or just stay home again..

As the birthday card I was given recently said

"What do you call someone who drinks fifteen pints and falls over?"

"A lightweight!"

PS It's funny when you're actually on fifteen pints you see.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 00:46   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I've only had the two guinnesses tonight.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 01:07   #14
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
As the birthday card I was given recently said

"What do you call someone who drinks fifteen pints and falls over?"

"A lightweight!"

PS It's funny when you're actually on fifteen pints you see.

Wish we had pints overhere instead of those silly small glasses

— Scorpio
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 01:45   #15
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
i'm happy i did some import :P
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 02:49   #16
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I don't see the big problem with girls.

You catch their eye, if they don't look back at you after, you've lost out ;(
If you keep getting eye contact more than normal (and it's not because you have some sort of odd facial disfigurement she can't take her eyes off...) then you make sure you're next to her at the bar, and buy her a drink ;o

Then demand a blowjob in return for the drink. What, does she think money grows on trees?

I'm so win.