User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Sep 2003, 06:07   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
have you guys ever noticed...

that this place is just one big soap opera?

and i hate soap operas fs
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 06:09   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
That's it, we're getting a divorce.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 06:14   #3
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, and I hate them too :/
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 06:27   #4
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
obvious

Sounds like they're writing Aryn out of the script.
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 06:38   #5
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
oooh oooh do i get to fall down an elevator shaft?
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 13:20   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
oooh oooh do i get to fall down an elevator shaft?
How about killing you in a big GD orgy and we apply Kura as homocide detective who has to find out who did it?
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 13:25   #7
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Do I get to have gay sex with my uncle?

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 13:27   #8
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Grimble
I'm sure MrL_JaKiri won't disagree.
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 13:28   #9
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Hi Grimble.
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 13:28   #10
I Am Grimble
lol

MrL's not my uncle, he's my "special" brother

Unread 7 Sep 2003, 13:28   #11
I Am Grimble
lol

Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Sword
Hi Grimble.
Hi uncle

Unread 7 Sep 2003, 13:38   #12
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
you're mad, i think we need to sit you down and put you in a mental hostpital so you can have a break
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 13:40   #13
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
I like it.
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 18:19   #14
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
No matter who dies, they get to "come back" in a season or two (or better yet, an actor plays their "long lost twin").
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 18:41   #15
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
seriously.. it's hard enough keeping track of who's fking who nevermind all of your guy's bumming exploits :\
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 21:29   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
seriously.. it's hard enough keeping track of who's fking who nevermind all of your guy's bumming exploits :\

i just nearly choked damn you, i was eating when i had to laugh at that
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 22:29   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
What part do i play?

Can i be somebody rich and famous? Or are we all, since it's a soap opera?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 23:40   #18
Aryn
Happy

no cause this is the low-budget version
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 12:02   #19
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
What part do i play?

Can i be somebody rich and famous? Or are we all, since it's a soap opera?
you can be the drug dealing pimp. basically, you're the criminal element of the plot, we need one of those.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 12:13   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: have you guys ever noticed...

Quote:
that this place is just one big soap opera?
I live(d) in a sitcom.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 12:15   #21
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
GD isn't, PA Dev. is.
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 23:06   #22
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
God damn it I'll never let you get the farm!Your not even our REAL step-sister!

And you can forget about marrying Kyle hes your secret BROTHER!
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 23:08   #23
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Frag isn't dead, I've seen him!
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 03:58   #24
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm afraid that i'll be type cast.
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 05:23   #25
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
That's it, we're getting a divorce.
Marry Me!
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 09:43   #26
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
and im teh stud, that humps everyone in their behinds
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 12:55   #27
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Can I be the special guest that comes once in a while for a couple of chapters and such? :ninja:

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 14:16   #28
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
you can be the drug dealing pimp. basically, you're the criminal element of the plot, we need one of those.
As long as i can have plots and :ninja: schemes, im satisfied
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 15:39   #29
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
I'm afraid that i'll be type cast.
don't worry

none of the members here are young enough for the angle to work

Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 15:40   #30
Aryn
Happy

hmm.. but snurx you need some sort of twist..
you're in love with your uncle's daughter's cousin's mom's dad!
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 16:05   #31
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
As long as i can have plots and :ninja: schemes, im satisfied
Be warned, the evil ones always die. Or worse, find God and turn good.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 16:07   #32
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
hmm.. but snurx you need some sort of twist..
you're in love with your uncle's daughter's cousin's mom's dad!
What, his grandfather?
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 16:17   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
That sounds more like a Gilbert and Sullivan operetta.
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 16:22   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
Well not quite Gilbert and Sullivan but it does sound familiar doesn't it.
It still needs some comedy mishearings, misunderstandings and misfortunes.

Examples include:

'Apprenticed to a pirate' (not pilot), Pirates of Penzance

The conspiracy where to identify yourself you ate a sausage roll, The Grand Duke

The entire plot of the HMS Pinafore.
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 16:34   #35
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

You'd be the comic relief, like Marlon Brando in Apocalypse Now
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 17:40   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I am the obligatory fat gossipy woman.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 18:04   #37
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
I am the obligatory fat gossipy woman.
i thought that was me :\
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 18:12   #38
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
I want to be madi's sexslave. Ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 18:48   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
i thought that was me :\
You're my 'gossip partner'.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 18:50   #40
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i would be the strange person in the backround who never really gets him own storyline, just interacts with others
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 18:53   #41
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Can I be the evil plotter's son, who everyone thinks to be good and turned away from evil ways, but in secret works with the evil mastermind?
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 19:49   #42
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
That would make him in love with his maternal grandmother since presumably he is his Uncle's daughters cousin.

If it was a real soap he would be in love with his long lost twin sister, except he didn't know that when he fell in love with her and was vying for her attention with his best friend who is a smuggler. All along they are both trying to escape from their evil who father (except they don't know that), who doesn't know the sister even exists, becasue his best friend had hidden her with a royal family and had hidden the original character with his mum's husband's son, when they were just babies.
And then he could learn special powers from a green muppet and use them to kill his father...
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 19:57   #43
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
You'd be the comic relief, like Marlon Brando in Apocalypse Now
this was on an episode of the simpsons, im not sure where though
can you refresh my memory?
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 21:53   #44
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Can I be the evil plotter's son, who everyone thinks to be good and turned away from evil ways, but in secret works with the evil mastermind?

I wholeheartly thinks this is a good course of action! (Im the evil plotter, right?)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 03:54   #45
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I wholeheartly thinks this is a good course of action! (Im the evil plotter, right?)

I'm thinking 'An evil plan that will gain certain persons ownership of an island full of hot girls'.
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 05:32   #46
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
This is so great cause now this thread goes perfect with this one now
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 15:44   #47
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
this was on an episode of the simpsons, im not sure where though
can you refresh my memory?
The one where 'Homer Simpson' is a character in a TV cop show called Police Cops, and Homer changes his name to Max Power.
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 21:50   #48
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
I'm thinking 'An evil plan that will gain certain persons ownership of an island full of hot girls'.

That sounds like a awfully good plan! (sorry, im bad at getting the right points whit [i] and [b] , i guess it comes whit being the criminal and all )
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 22:37   #49
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
The one where 'Homer Simpson' is a character in a TV cop show called Police Cops, and Homer changes his name to Max Power.
"Homer - there are 3 ways of doings things:
the right way, the wrong way, and max power´s way
Bart - isnt the MP´s way the wrong way?
Homer - Yeah...but its faster"

i remember now
thanx matt groening for countless hours of fun