User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Sep 2003, 20:16   #1
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Printer On A Different Floor

Pisses Me Off More and more!
oh, why is it that you don't like "Word"
a printer not printing is just absurd!

Down the hall and up the stairs,
it's quite a hike but no one cares,
enough to put one somewhat near.
S'enough to bring my eye a tear.

Oh, i do hate you Printer On A Different Floor;
your lack of printing pisses me off more and more;
it seems my text files print off grreat,
but my annual report meets a different fate.

So back down the hall and down the stair
a technical glitch I attempt to repair.
Oh, to "Office Space" you into pieces
would be the greatest of releases.

Last edited by acropolis; 4 Sep 2003 at 20:31.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 23:11   #2
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
update:
after attempting to print, going to check, coming back,

and repeating six times, it finally worked.

i took my annual report to my boss, and he told me he wanted the report as an email attachment.
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 23:13   #3
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
You stole this from userfriendly right?
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 23:17   #4
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally posted by W
You stole this from userfriendly right?
no
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 07:07   #5
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
it actually rhimes
its weird
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 09:21   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
your lucky, if im not careful (due to our **** IT dept) i can end up printing in a different building, at the other side of the county (20 + miles away)
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 09:32   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I say the poem wins
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 10:19   #8
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Just don't print stuff.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote