User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Sep 2003, 16:42   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Try This..

Utterly pointless but small things and all that..

While sitting at your desk make clockwise circles with your right foot. While doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.

Your foot will change direction.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 16:43   #2
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
hahahaha

Cool

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 16:51   #3
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Bizarre

And my brain hurts now
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 17:23   #4
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
heh

freaky
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 17:26   #5
Emperorn
Ruler

Emperorn is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

that's funny

and annoying as hell

- George Bush Sr
Emperorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 17:50   #6
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
it doesn't work on ambidextrous people.
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 17:55   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
ooo...
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 17:56   #8
leknu
Ensign

leknu is on a distinguished road
Didnt work :/ Maybe knowing what 'should' happen ruined it.
leknu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 17:58   #9
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
lol

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 18:00   #10
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by leknu
Didnt work :/ Maybe knowing what 'should' happen ruined it.
well... you're not supposed to turn on you chair. You just have to float your foot in the air and draw a clockwise circle with your foot.

I've turned around on my chair for ten minutes before I got it. I'm still feeling a tad dizzy.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 18:50   #11
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Cool!

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 18:54   #12
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
old
at least in brazil =(
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 18:58   #13
Spieprzaj
A devil in God's country

Spieprzaj is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Try This..

Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
It didn't.

(old)
It went like this:

Originally posted by Spieprzaj
what?
Spieprzaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 18:58   #14
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts
cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 16:17   #15
Smirn0ff Ic3

Smirn0ff Ic3 is an unknown quantity at this point
arghh worked instantly for me and has really freaked me out
Smirn0ff Ic3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 16:23   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER MY BODY!!!!!111222
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 16:47   #17
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
it doesn't work on ambidextrous people.
or left handed ppl, one of my friends tried it on me a few weeks ago
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 17:08   #18
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Try This..

Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
Utterly pointless but small things and all that..

While sitting at your desk make clockwise circles with your right foot. While doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.

Thats racist against people with no right foot you hamster eating bastard
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 18:20   #19
warlady
Lazy :)

warlady is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm, it didn't work for me.
I have control!
warlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 18:23   #20
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
ace
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 18:23   #21
Anu
Kontrè*******

Anu is infamous around these parts
I've heard only smart people can do it
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 18:34   #22
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
my foot goes kinda elliptical fast, but never changes direction.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 18:55   #23
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111233344454677769