User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Aug 2003, 18:20   #1
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
god damn fat rednecks

apprently this is normal

i like the c0ckroaches (****ing censor evasion) bit
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 18:27   #2
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts
Re: god damn fat rednecks

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
apprently this is normal

that's f*cking sick.........
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 19:02   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Are Mr and Mrs Rodriguez guaranteed to be rednecks?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 19:09   #4
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
It's sick, it's sad, but I fail to see where "rednecks" or "normal" come in to play.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 19:14   #5
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: god damn fat rednecks

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
apprently this is normal

the quintesence of being a poor white thrash
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 19:20   #6
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Typical American parents.

Unread 27 Aug 2003, 19:42   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: god damn fat rednecks

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
the quintesence of being a poor white thrash
Do we know that the parents are white? Even if they are, would the Mods accept a post about this with the comment "typical ****** behaviour"?
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 19:45   #8
Muslim
Banned

Re: Re: Re: god damn fat rednecks

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Do we know that the parents are white? Even if they are, would the Mods accept a post about this with the comment "typical ****** behaviour"?
could you please get off my back and get a life?
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 19:46   #9
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
what must they have done with their time? wonder if they made friends with the cockroaches.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 19:48   #10
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
what must they have done with their time? wonder if they made friends with the cockroaches.
they made cities, and would populate it with the roaches
i used to that when i was 5
except for the roach bit
i used to do cities, and then destroy them with rocks
it was ace
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 19:49   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Re: Re: Re: Re: god damn fat rednecks

Quote:
could you please get off my back
Sure, just stop posting ill-considered drivel and I'll stop.
Quote:
and get a life?
I have one.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 19:49   #12
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: god damn fat rednecks

Quote:
Do we know that the parents are white?
http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Southwest....ap/index.html
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 19:49   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Re: Re: Re: Re: god damn fat rednecks

Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Southwest....ap/index.html
So they're not actually 'white' then, at least in the classical sense?

p.s. ta for the link.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 19:50   #14
Muslim
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: god damn fat rednecks

Quote:
Sure, just stop posting ill-considered drivel and I'll stop.I have one.
you are not a mod, and please read the rules

and the news
and also, if you dont agree with what i have to say, maybe you are wrong
ever considered that?
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 19:51   #15
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: god damn fat rednecks

Quote:
So they're not actually 'white' then, at least in the classical sense?
Doesn't look like it.

Although the name kind of gave it away...
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 23:17   #16
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't you see it was for their own protection?
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 23:26   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Sometimes, i just want to hug my parents for being .
This kind of stuff makes me sad, althought i wont judge this case, as i don't know the details well enough, or even if they are guilty.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 00:34   #18
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Why is muslim acting like a mod?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 00:42   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: god damn fat rednecks

Quote:

and also, if you dont agree with what i have to say, maybe you are wrong
ever considered that?
Or you're wrong.

If the talks about sociopolitical systems, it's going to be him.

On other things, you've not got a good record.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 00:46   #20
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Why the hell didn't their brother do something sooner? You get the impression he couldn't be bothered to phone the police, instead just waiting to happen upon a policeman as he went about his daily business.
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 07:30   #21
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Maybe he's mentally challenged. With those parents...