User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:14   #1
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
random *paintball* shooting

heheheh
i Always wondered what would happen when some goons that decide to get a car and prank people on the streets, and then run away, would to meet with people like Jules, or Vincent from Pulp Fiction
aparently, this is what happens
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:16   #2
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Haha ****ing deserved.
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:18   #3
Muslim
Banned

heuaheuahuhuaea
yeah
specially the one that was SHOT IN THE ARSE!!!
hhaahahahaha
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:19   #4
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Things like this actually get me pissed. Fine they are ****ing prats for acting like 3 year olds, retarded ones at that, for shooting with paintball guns at people. But what kind of twisted individual empties a clip on their car for that. What if you actually manage to kill them, I bet you're not gonna tell your mother that one when you come home for dinner heh.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:20   #5
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
Things like this actually get me pissed. Fine they are ****ing prats for acting like 3 year olds, retarded ones at that, for shooting with paintball guns at people. But what kind of twisted individual empties a clip on their car for that. What if you actually manage to kill them, I bet you're not gonna tell your mother that one when you come home for dinner heh.
Why not?
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:20   #6
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
I saw it on Fark, and I must say I am disgusted by this.

At least a few of those bullets should've found their heads ffs.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:21   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"Hi mom, can you pass me the potatoes? By the way, I shot three kids in a car today with that Uzi I bought last week. Got any gravy?"
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:22   #8
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally posted by W
Why not?
I'm sorry if I don't live up to the GD geek/coolness atm, but somehow when I read a story like that I can't help but think that it might be someone I know sitting in that car. Must be my upbringing or something.
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:23   #9
Muslim
Banned

OFC it was overreacted but then again i think to myself
I would never do that
Anyone that I know and like as person wouldnt do that

But I know a lot of creeps and tards out there that would. And personally i dont like them. So if they get shot for doing tard stuff, i dont care
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:23   #10
W
Gubbish

Quote:
I'm sorry if I don't live up to the GD geek/coolness atm, but somehow when I read a story like that I can't help but think that it might be someone I know sitting in that car. Must be my upbringing or something.
I feel the same way. Which is why I said it was ****ing deserved.
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:23   #11
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Quote:

Dude, they were shooting at kids who had no protection and no warning. They could've easily taken out an eye, or knocked a kid off a swing or jungle gym or something and broken his neck. If it was my kid/little bro/sis and I had a gun I would've done the first thing. Especially if it wasn't obvious it was paint guns, but probably even if it was.

Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:27   #12
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally posted by Scoot951
Dude, they were shooting at kids who had no protection and no warning. They could've easily taken out an eye, or knocked a kid off a swing or jungle gym or something and broken his neck. If it was my kid/little bro/sis and I had a gun I would've done the first thing. Especially if it wasn't obvious it was paint guns, but probably even if it was.
I bet you're a descendant of one of the people that thought up the magic bullet theory at kennedy's shooting.
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:28   #13
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Gutted. This is the aim of the entire Oxford Uni assassin's guild
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:31   #14
Salt

Salt is an unknown quantity at this point
It's all fun and games til someone shoots paint in your eye or empties a clip into your vehicle.
Salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:41   #15
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Quote:
I bet you're a descendant of one of the people that thought up the magic bullet theory at kennedy's shooting.
A few weeks ago around here there were 2 newlyweds driving north on the interstate one night. As they went under an overpass someone dropped a rock on their car. It could've killed them both, and as it is it smashed the wife's face in and she's been in the hospital since.

It was probably just a few kids having some fun, but if that was me in that situation with a gun, damn straight I would've shot them, and I hope they get charged with attempted murder if they ever get caught.

Salt, I have a better one: It's funny until someone gets their ass shot. Then it's hilarious.

Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:59   #16
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
have you ever seen a paintball gun? it would have been stupidly obvious it wasn't real to anyone with eyes. Second of all, a paintball gun would not take out someone's eye. If you get hit in the eye with a paintball you die, it's that simple.

Someone i used to know went to a juvenile prison for 6 months for doing the same thing but with a bbgun.
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 21:07   #17
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Add
have you ever seen a paintball gun? it would have been stupidly obvious it wasn't real to anyone with eyes. Second of all, a paintball gun would not take out someone's eye. If you get hit in the eye with a paintball you die, it's that simple.

Someone i used to know went to a juvenile prison for 6 months for doing the same thing but with a bbgun.
what is a bb gun?????
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 21:10   #18
Rommel

Rommel is an unknown quantity at this point
haha serves them right
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 21:17   #19
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
what is a bb gun?????

It's like a rifle, only it's smaller and only shoots small metal pellets (BBs). Last time I used one was like 12 years ago, but clothing is usually enough protection against them I think. Wouldn't want to get shot in the eye with one tho.

Unread 14 Aug 2003, 21:19   #20
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
It's like a rifle, only it's smaller and only shoots small metal pellets (BBs). Last time I used one was like 12 years ago, but clothing is usually enough protection against them I think. Wouldn't want to get shot in the eye with one tho.
compressed air guns then?
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 21:20   #21
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Quote:
Originally posted by Add

I've seen them, but if a guy is shooting one from inside their car, and you're down the street, it could look a lot like a drive-by.

Unread 14 Aug 2003, 22:30   #22
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Add
have you ever seen a paintball gun? it would have been stupidly obvious it wasn't real to anyone with eyes.
LOL that funny. I'm going to update this post as i find more links.

Link #1 :http://www.toplinetactical.com/full_auto_rams.htm

The ram is cool because you get the feeling of brass flying as your fire it.

Link #2:http://www.extremesportsandhobbies.com/mp5.html

Granted this show a paint gun minus the hopper. but most people who have not seen a paint gun before will not know that its not a real gun.

Link #3: http://www.extremesportsandhobbies.com/30calbmg.html
Mount this to your jeep/suv and I bet you get some scared looks.

Link #4:http://www.getrealpaintball.com/at85_info.htm
at85

Link #5: http://www.getrealpaintball.com/at16_info.htm
AT-16

Link #6: http://hstrial-avanderplaats.homeste.../products.html
Scroll down to the "CAR 68 II Paintball Training Weapon" just ignore the AT4 Anti-Tank/Bunker Buster Launcher, the Paintball Combat Landmine, and the MK 30 Radio Remote Paint Mine.

Now i know some person is going to come in and say that these examples are the exception; that most paint guns don't look like real guns. Well some real guns don't look like traditional guns. Case in point: the P90 . Does that look like a traditional gun? NO! I remember back in the early '90s when some kid was shot by a police officer for pointing a Laser tag gun at him. If you are not close to the weopon pointed at you, how are you supposed to know what it is?
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan

Last edited by cnaw; 14 Aug 2003 at 23:47.
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 00:15   #23
Add

Quote:
Originally posted by cnaw
Granted this show a paint gun minus the hopper.
says it all really.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 00:17   #24
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
shot in the arse, with a bullet, not cum.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 00:24   #25
cnaw
Ancient

Quote:
Originally posted by Add
says it all really.
says what? Most the paint guns i listed don't use hoppers. They use magazines that load like the real steel guns.

Plus you can get NV scopes for rifles that are as large as hoppers. Are you telling me that if someone was pointing a rifle at you that had a large black "thing" ontop of it you would have no fear because you would "know" it was a paint gun?
-Masterplan

Last edited by cnaw; 15 Aug 2003 at 00:49.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 02:05   #26
Add

Quote:
Originally posted by cnaw
says what? Most the paint guns i listed don't use hoppers. They use magazines that load like the real steel guns.

Plus you can get NV scopes for rifles that are as large as hoppers. Are you telling me that if someone was pointing a rifle at you that had a large black "thing" ontop of it you would have no fear because you would "know" it was a paint gun?
no, when i see the paintballs exploding on the wall i would know it was a paintball gun.

second, where did i say i would have no fear. as someone who knows oh so ****ing much about paintball should know that a paintball hitting you in the eye/temple etc can do severe damage/kill.

thirdly, despite your little disclaimer these guns are the exception to the rule in several years of paintballing i have yet to come across anyone using such a gun. If two 17/18 year olds want to shell out $400 on a paintball gun that holds 15 rounds just because 'it looks real', so when they go around shooting people in public they will get shot by the american police (who carry guns btw). I guess they must have been as stupid as you
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 03:51   #27
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Quote:
Originally posted by Add
I guess they must have been as stupid as you

I think we've established that they're pretty stupid

Unread 15 Aug 2003, 04:30   #28
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
The thing is, those persons whit the real guns probably had them for protection. Drive by's are (i think) common over there, and when those guys (that uses guns for protection, says a lot about them really) see some guys in a car, pointing something at you that might be a gun, they shoot. I would shoot myself, if i was in that situation.
Things get "wacky" when you fear for your life. A red paintball splattering on your mates clothes can look like blood, a laser-toy-gun can suddenly look like a real gun! I mean, you can rob a bank whit a plastic toy, if you're good/convincing.

Those teens probably scared a ****load of other teens, old ladies, and so on. They deserved it, lucky they were'nt killed. Guns are not something to play whit, exept whit friends. (Like a friendly paintball match, a "softgun" war and so on)
They have to take responsibility for their actions.

Besides, it gives us something to laugh at!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 04:37   #29
cnaw
Ancient

Quote:
Originally posted by Add
no, when i see the paintballs exploding on the wall i would know it was a paintball gun.
Its great that YOU would know. but if the average person walking down the street know that? Would you just giggle at the criminal knocking out your teeth (I say criminal because thats an easy assult charge)?

Quote:
thirdly, despite your little disclaimer these guns are the exception to the rule in several years of paintballing i have yet to come across anyone using such a gun. [/b]
The paintball bussiness is pretty cut throat, if these guns were not being sold, then these companies would be out of business. Just because the people you play with don't have them, does not mean people don't buy them.
Quote:
If two 17/18 year olds want to shell out $400 on a paintball gun that holds 15 rounds just because 'it looks real', so when they go around shooting people in public they will get shot by the american police (who carry guns btw).
If anyone goes around shooting people in public they risk being shot by police (who often carry mac and tasers as well btw ). Hell one guy was shot for lifting up his garage door opener to open his garage.

Quote:
I guess they must have been as stupid as you
Did i offend you in some way? :-)
-Masterplan
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 04:39   #30
cnaw
Ancient

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx

Good point
-Masterplan
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 06:33   #31
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
I would shoot myself, if i was in that situation.
and here you are puting in evidence the fact that you are crap at handling guns, and would do more harm than good?
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 06:52   #32
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
I can't help but think that it might be someone I know sitting in that car.
If I knew people that stupid I would shoot them myself.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 07:33   #33
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
If I knew people that stupid I would shoot them myself.
you sum up what everyone that considered this incident "leet" or "funny" was thinking
thanx
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 16:00   #34
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
and here you are puting in evidence the fact that you are crap at handling guns, and would do more harm than good?
Oh?

If somebody's pointing a thing i think it's a gun at me, and i need a gun for protection (or feel that i have the need for one), i would shoot. I mean, it would take much for me to actually take a gun outside whit me, but if i did, it had to be for a reason, no? For example, that somebody is out to get me. If somebody out to get me, that serious, and i get a gun, or a gun like object pointed at me, it's "shoot first, ask questions later".

And where did i imply that im crap at handlig guns? I am, but did i say i was? Or, where did i give evidence that i was?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 17:06   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Paintballs can blind people. I know someone who got one in his eye. Not pretty.

They are both complete twats and losers. I hope they are both charged by the police as well.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 19:38   #36
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Oh?

And where did i imply that im crap at handlig guns? I am, but did i say i was? Or, where did i give evidence that i was?
I would shoot "myself"
it gave the impression that you would shoot yourself, becouse you cant handle guns properly and would shoot yourself in the feet or somethin
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 20:29   #37
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Quote:
They have to take responsibility for their actions.

scared is a big difference to gettin shot.

looks like those guys in the car got some serious problems. y not trying to solve em instead of killing em.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 20:47   #38
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Lupin
scared is a big difference to gettin shot.

looks like those guys in the car got some serious problems. y not trying to solve em instead of killing em.

but killing them does solve their problems. it's the highest rate of successful problem solving that there is; dead people don't reoffend.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 20:53   #39
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The moral of the story : Don't go round being a twat.

If someone fired a paintball at me, I'd laugh it off, but at the same time I'd vote to acquit if I was on the jury of someone who returned fire and killed someone who did it to them. You should not go round assaulting others, and if you do then you gotta accept there are going to be consequences.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:00   #40
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
but killing them does solve their problems. it's the highest rate of successful problem solving that there is; dead people don't reoffend.
family of the dead wont be happy, which brings us to the next problem.

Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:01   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Kill them.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:03   #42
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
and if you do then you gotta accept there are going to be consequences.
but consequence shouldnt be death

Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:04   #43
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Kill them.
now this was tremendous unqualified

Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:07   #44
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
So what? As an ugly man I'm unhappy that attractive woman don't call me daily to be a judge in their blow job contests. Life is full of disappointments.
Quote:
but consequence shouldnt be death
Why not? Why should an individual have to restrain themselves when people pointlessly assault them? For a joke? If someone randomly punches me in the face then (in my mind, as opposed to the real-life legal system) I have the moral right to kill them. I won't exercise this right of course, as I'm a cool pacifist hippy. It's quite simple, as I said in my original post : Don't go round being a twat.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:24   #45
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

why do you have the right to kill someone, if someone punches you in your face?

Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:25   #46
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
why do you have the right to kill someone, if someone punches you in your face?
'He started it'
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:27   #47
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

he didnt harm your life

Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:31   #48
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
he didnt harm your life
So what? I don't think we're getting anywhere here.

I think the point is you feel it is fundamentally unfair for someone to respond in such a manner. To clarify things : If someone shoots me with a paintball, what do I have a right to do? Hit him? Stand there and take it? Anything?
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:32   #49
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

laws

Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:33   #50
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
he didnt harm your life
Punching someone can cause lasting damage or death.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote