User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Aug 2003, 12:11   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Guess who Man U snapped up?

UNITED SNAP UP RONALDO

Quote:
Ferguson has also been told that Barcelona's Carles Puyol will cost around £15m, which is too much for a defender.
This is the best I've read so far because they paid twice for a twat!
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 14:12   #2
Rommel

Rommel is an unknown quantity at this point
You should read a better newspaper
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 14:14   #3
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Kleberson too then, aight.

Stupid Portuguese-speaking gits.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 14:25   #4
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Rommel
You should read a better newspaper
I do read a better newspaper than the Daily Mirror. I found it on the train when I was going to work this morning.

I was bored. I needed a laugh.
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 14:28   #5
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Blastoderm
I do read a better newspaper than the Daily Mirror. I found it on the train when I was going to work this morning.

I was bored. I needed a laugh.
You snapped found the url on the train and read it?

Intriguing.

Smells like a dirty excuse to me.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 14:50   #6
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
You snapped found the url on the train and read it?

Intriguing.

Smells like a dirty excuse to me.
Trying to be smart eh?

I'm going to work. I travel by train. I'm bored. I see the Daily Mirror (the usual is Metro). I like reading the sports pages. I read the article. I found it funny right at the end about Carles Puyol so I thought I'd share it here by posting a link to the article.

Unread 12 Aug 2003, 15:00   #7
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Damn, I had money on Stephen Hawkins

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 16:30   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
crap signings

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 21:24   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Christian Ronaldo is a good signing, but not at that money.

What's this I hear about Makele and two or three more coming to Chelski?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 21:43   #10
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought it was about the real ronaldo, the brazilian one, that kicks ass, and not some fake, low budget ronaldo
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 23:28   #11
Rommel

Rommel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri

I'll be very surprised if real sell makelele

and cristiano ronaldo is meant to be next big thing and i trust fergie
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 23:29   #12
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future
Quote:

Assuming that you are referring to Makelele, Real Madrid would never let him go.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 23:51   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nondescript Human
Assuming that you are referring to Makelele, Real Madrid would never let him go.
Real Madrid were prepared to let Morientes go, that's not very clever EITHER.
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 09:32   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Makelele misses Real Madrid training

Maybe he was scouting the exit door, or checking his bank balance?

Good signing for 6 million i guess, but you have to wonder why chelsea signed so many midfielders

Perhaps joey cole will be pushed into supporting forward role or something, at any rate at least one of lampard/cole/veron/geremi/duff/makelele has to sit out.

Unread 14 Aug 2003, 10:35   #15
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future
Quote:
Real Madrid were prepared to let Morientes go, that's not very clever EITHER.
Yeah but Real actually appreciate the importance of Makelele, whereas they seem to have completely forgotten how class Morientes is.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 21:30   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Nondescript Human
Yeah but Real actually appreciate the importance of Makelele, whereas they seem to have completely forgotten how class Morientes is.
He annoyed Perez all the time by coming off the bench and scoring all the time.

He's meant to be rubbish, otherwise there was no justification to drop him.

Bastard.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 12:08   #17
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
CLAUDE MAKELELE wants to leave Real Madrid because he reckons David Beckham is lazy.
This is funny.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 12:17   #18
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
To every who says Cristiano Ronaldo was a bad buy - BBBBBBBBBGRROFFF

He was an excellent byu, clearly one of the most talented strikers on world level.

Puyol is also class, and barca is DUMB if they sell him to Man U, since hes the only good defender they have.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 18:16   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

He's a good player, but for 12.24 million?
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 20:14   #20
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
pounds?

i think 12,24 mio pounds/euro is not that much, especially for ronaldo cause he is a real talent.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 20:17   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Pounds. Bear in mind that they sold Veron for 15 million. Bear in mind that Hugo Viana in an inflated market cost 2/3 of that. Bear in mind that Adrian Mutu cost chelsea about that.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 20:33   #22
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
mrl you saw any game of ronaldo yet?

Unread 15 Aug 2003, 20:37   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I hear he's very good, but he's not representing good value for money; remember United were originally going to get him for half that until Chelsea expressed an interest.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 20:41   #24
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

probably man utd doesnt have much/good players on the position ronaldo is playing.

well the bottom line is, we cant say if he is worth the money atm, w first can when he played a few pl games.

Unread 16 Aug 2003, 00:29   #25
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Pounds. Bear in mind that they sold Veron for 15 million. Bear in mind that Hugo Viana in an inflated market cost 2/3 of that. Bear in mind that Adrian Mutu cost chelsea about that.

Id rather buy cristiano ronaldo for 15mill, than Viana for 5mill

Viana loses out EVERYTIME.
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 00:33   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by isildurx
Id rather buy cristiano ronaldo for 15mill, than Viana for 5mill
What about Viana AND Joe Cole AND Geremi?
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 10:47   #27
isildurx

Quote:
If i could choose between Joe Cole + Viani or Ronaldo, i think id still say ronaldo tbh :\
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 19:23   #28
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

probably ronaldo is more needed, cause of his playing position than viana (?!?!) joe cole n geremi. man u needed someone good for this position thats why they payed that much.

ps. ronaldo played impressive wiv sporting against man u

Unread 16 Aug 2003, 21:45   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

I think your maths needs checking. That's like 19 mil v 12.
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 21:48   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I think your maths needs checking. That's like 19 mil v 12.
I was replying to a post where he said he'd prefer Ronaldo for 15 to Viana for 5. I'm 2 million or so over, but still.
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 21:52   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I was replying to a post where he said he'd prefer Ronaldo for 15 to Viana for 5. I'm 2 million or so over, but still.

It's pretty stupid considering all four of them are still relatively unproven.
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 21:54   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
It's pretty stupid considering all four of them are still relatively unproven.
3/5 of Crespo?
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 21:56   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
3/5 of Crespo?

Well he hardly needs his arms that badly. We could use some sticks to balance him out.
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 23:16   #34
c0rn

damn how that ronaldo guy play football. great dribbling ect
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 23:34   #35
isildurx

Ill just say, TOLD YA :P
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 23:35   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by isildurx
Ill just say, TOLD YA :P
NOONE WAS SAYING THAT HE WASN'T A GOOD PLAYER
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 00:21   #37
isildurx

Quote:
NOONE WAS SAYING THAT HE WASN'T A GOOD PLAYER

Only i knew his true potential ^^

And tomorrow we will see how 'brilliant' Viana is, if he gets to play that is
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 00:28   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

As he's injured, I doubt it.
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 00:55   #39
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all
we played well again only cost £13.00 to get in tho woo being 2nd bottom in division 1

Anything sheff wed can do......

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 01:12   #40
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Hey, we're better than them! We're about to break a 104 year old record!
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 01:14   #41
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all
Quote:
Hey, we're better than them! We're about to break a 104 year old record!
i'm proud
hartlepools record of 13 games without scoring does still stand tho

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 11:12   #42
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

I have to say, isildurx looks fairly right after all. Ronaldo did look pretty good.

However, we'll see whether he looks good enough for the money in time. Remember Veron's Debut ? He shone then, too.

(Where is ronaldo meant to play? upfront? looks like theyd be better putting him on the right, for me)

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 12:30   #43
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you know, its a pity that i dont actually watch any football, and that all of my knowledge about the game comes from reading you lot on here :/