User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Aug 2003, 22:29   #51
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
DIE HARD
Gone in 60 seconds
The Untouchables
The Third Man
Stargate
The Matrix
Highlander
The Shining
Heat
The Usual Suspects

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 22:38   #52
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy

Heat

d'oh, forgot that one

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 00:16   #53
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Godfather Part II
Pulp Fiction
Goodfellas
Godfather part I
Shawshank Redemption
Last of the Mohicans
Reservoir Dogs
Heat
The Silence of the Lambs
Rounders
Schindler's List

PS I know I can't count to ten but you try leaving out one of those.
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 00:37   #54
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Pulp Fiction
Withnail and I
Holy Grail
Donnie Darko
American Beauty
The Usual Suspects
LA Confidential
The Third Man
Mulholland Drive
Mallrats (as a representative of 'Kevin Smith')
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 08:48   #55
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
  1. La Chateau de ma mére
  2. la vita e bella (forgot the correct tittle, by Begnini)
  3. Raise the red Latern
  4. Pulp Fiction
  5. Desperado
  6. Alladin (the Disney cartoon-edition)
  7. Boondock Saints
  8. Usual Suspects
  9. American Beauty
  10. Lock Stock 'n Two Smoking Barrels & Snatch
  11. Soldaat van Oranje
  12. American History X

In no particular order
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 10:46   #56
Kåre Willoch

Kåre Willoch is an unknown quantity at this point
I went sailing the other day, it was a lot more fun than watching any top 10 film )...

Anyway, compiling top 10 lists, always make you add value to films you've seen recently. A great film seen 10 years ago is to most people something they forgot...and the more films you see, the more true this is...

Oh, unless it starts to rain (typical) I'll go sailing today too, START SAILING INSTEAD OF SURFING KIDS !!!!!!!
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 12:39   #57
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
[list=1][*]La Chateau de ma mére
What is this one about?

A castle with someones mother in it?
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 17:07   #58
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Kåre Willoch

Oh, unless it starts to rain (typical) I'll go sailing today too, START SAILING INSTEAD OF SURFING KIDS !!!!!!!

some weeks ago i went sailing t sea in Wales with Ahriman and NiM. very windy, and it was raining too. we went extremely fast and it was good fun untill Nim fked up and hit a buoy... we had to capsize our boat so we could help him with his boat. i was laying in sea for about 20 minutes, when some surf-'dude' insisted on helping me by jumping on the boat (what i didn't want but the fker didn't listen). so i climbed in myself but it was too late, boat capsized again and the mast broke later when it hit the bottom...
anyway, sailing is fun.

but so is films :P
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 21:25   #59
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ärketrollmannen
What is this one about?

It's a two part thing, the other half being La Gloire De Mon Pere or something like that. It's (if memory serves from french lessons 10 years ago) about the early life of the author. Might be by the guy who wrote Jean De Florette, but I could just be getting confused. www.imdb.com anyway.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 21:26   #60
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Some people here are fairly illiterate film-wise.
people like who?
name the names
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 01:54   #61
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Ärketrollmannen
What is this one about?

a french poor family that goes on holiday, walking a ****load and they pass through the backyards of castles, then at one of the castles they get spotted and they are invited and you see the mother get old etc etc

epos-alike without a hero

so to speak
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 02:12   #62
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
In no particular order:

The Princess Bride
Almost Famous
Say Anything
The Opposite of Sex
Dazed and Confused
Amelie
Gone With the Wind
My Faid Lady
The Muppets Take Manhattan
Little Shop of Horrors

At least these are probably my favorites. Ones I watch over and over. Citizen Kane may be the best film ever, I wouldn't know, but it's not a movie I pop in the VCR just for kicks.
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 02:50   #63
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Go
Blade Runner
The Terminator
Hero
Leon
Bourne Identity
The Crow
Gladiator