User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Oct 2011, 17:57   #1
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
TGV Recruiting for R44

UPDATE

TGV will NOT be playing r45. We are all giving you guys a round off from our crazy pillaging, plundering and raping of your planets so you can grow nice and fat for us in the near future.

Long Long time ago in a forgotten age where superstition, might and fear ruled the world the Vikings were supreme. Hearing whispers of the Vikings made people cower in fear and seek a safe harbor. But there was no such safety to be had. The viking longboats traveled the waterways and where ever they touched land pillage, plunder and rape followed.

With Odin's blessing and by the might of Thor's hammer The Galactic Vikings have continued the traditions of our forefathers and created a trail of pillaged, plundered and raped planets across the Planetarion universe. If you have not been able to quench your blood-lust, if your berserker tendencies alienate you from your fellow man, if you just cant get enough roids no matter how many you steal; then you could be a Viking and you should join The Galactic Vikings and make a name for yourself and if your worthy you will join all the great warriors in Valhalla and eat at Odin's table.

The Galactic Vikings are recruiting for round 44. If you want to join you will have to be active. If you know TGV members or have been a past member then you know all the fun that can be had. Come find us in #tgv and talk to either Influence or RexDrax.

Thanks and have a great round 44
-RexDrax

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour

Last edited by RexDrax; 8 Jan 2012 at 00:05.
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2011, 18:55   #2
Yoshika

Yoshika has a spectacular aura aboutYoshika has a spectacular aura aboutYoshika has a spectacular aura about
Re: TGV Recruiting for R44

Good luck hope you have a good round.
Yoshika is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2011, 00:04   #3
Alezzar
Bibliophile

Alezzar is infamous around these parts

Best of luck guys
r24-r26 Vengeance
r27-r29 - Ascendancy
r30 - r35 - New Dawn
r36 -r37 - Euphoria
r43 - r46 - New Dawn
r47 - r51 - Ultores
r67 - - New Dawn
Alezzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2011, 01:35   #4
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

And remember no kargool!
Unread 22 Oct 2011, 12:39   #5
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

ooo i might apply then :P
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote