User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Feb 2004, 18:51   #1
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about
Trains....

Why do people sleep in trains?
why do people whine always when a train is late and i'm just walking on the platform 10 mins late and for me it is right in time? Why do people hurry because they gotta take a bike to their home. What is the reason that people read a paper and then throw it on the ground. Why do people smoke on platforms and in trains when it's said enough that that aint allowed.

More of all why do people even care? I mean when i'm sitting in a train and see people do anything i dont care, whatever why should i?

there lol, had to type this because some weirdo today shouted at the train driver called him names etc and when the train was closing it doors he jumped on the track and shouted, *** ** ** ******* ******** ****** ** *** etc 'COME GET ME'. the guy went totally mad, and i was waiting for the train to pass me by, but found it kind of funny heh. Then there was some older man, saying 'he u weirdo, wtf are u doing" the other guy walked to him punched him and walked off the track..

wtf, i'd rather stay in my room all day heh
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Rember is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 18:57   #2
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts
Re: Trains....

We definately need a rant/moan/complain sub-fora. I've seen it work in other communities you know.

Also condemn him to RP for the shittest sig I've ever witnessed.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 18:57   #3
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

We definately need a rant/moan/complain sub-fora. I've seen it work in other communities you know.

Also condemn him to RP for the shittest sig I've ever witnessed. (Irc logs are generally not cool sigs even coming from me but that irc log is beyond self-satisfying dire.)

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 5 Feb 2004, 18:58   #4
Evergreen
the merciless

Ok you know what's weird?

When I made the first post I Got the 30 second warning, so I augmented the post before retrying, now it looks like I've KINDA double posted.

Cool huh?

Unread 5 Feb 2004, 18:58   #5
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Here in brazil we use buses instead. This one time the bus was utterly crowded, and he started moving before this girl could exit, and went on and on. Then she entered in a swearing frenzy, unware that there was 100 people on that bus and the driver could not possibly see that she still wanted to get out. At some point she said "you....pit bull face" which was hilarious due to its ludicrous entonation, much like a child.

Anyways, people always go mad on public transportation. Its cheap at least. people must endure that to save pennies.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 19:00   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Though agreeing with anything Sunday does hurts me on levels you can't even begin to comprehend, yes, your sig is in fact a war-crime.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 19:18   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Trains....

Most people sleep on public transport. It's the best way. If you're unconscious then you'll never feel a thing when you die as the driver loses control and rams into the station platform.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 19:33   #8
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Most people sleep on public transport. It's the best way. If you're unconscious then you'll never feel a thing when you die as the driver loses control and rams into the station platform.
that's a good reason heh
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 19:50   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rember
Why do people sleep in trains?
Why not?
Quote:
there lol, had to type this because some weirdo today shouted at the train driver called him names etc and when the train was closing it doors he jumped on the track and shouted, *** ** ** ******* ******** ****** ** *** etc 'COME GET ME'. the guy went totally mad, and i was waiting for the train to pass me by, but found it kind of funny heh.
Were you at Den Haag HS, by any chance?
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 20:02   #10
Rember
Womble

no that was in my silly hometown, 'Heiloo' and ffs the train made an awfull noise using it's horn a few times
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 03:55   #11
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I always sleep when travelling. I think it's good.
You fall asleep soon after leaving, set an alarm to go off (vibration on your phone is fine) when you'll reach your destination, and the journey seems about 5 minutes long. Hooray.
Plus you don't have to speak to any weird people who might sit next to you. Instead you can just dribble on them.
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 05:17   #12
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I always sleep when travelling. I think it's good.
You fall asleep soon after leaving, set an alarm to go off (vibration on your phone is fine) when you'll reach your destination, and the journey seems about 5 minutes long. Hooray.
Plus you don't have to speak to any weird people who might sit next to you. Instead you can just dribble on them.
BUT BUT....meeting weird and intresting people can be fun too. That way you can make the whole expierience go faster and got some stories to tell your friends/family when you get there/back.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 06:52   #13
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
Here in brazil we use buses instead... Anyways, people always go mad on public transportation. Its cheap at least. people must endure that to save pennies.
[rant]It's not cheap where I am! The bus into town (1.5 miles, 5 min journey) costs £1 now. That's unbelievable. And it's not like you get to sit upstairs at the front and pretend to be the driver. No, these days it's all minibuses. Tiny, cramped 3rd world little vans with about 10 seats, full of bloody pensioners, rubbish on the floors, surly drivers, the seats are too small for grown men (which I flatter myself I am), you can get deep vein thrombosis, they arrive when they feel like it, drive off when they can see you running towards the stop, people put their bags on the empty seats and don't move them so you can sit down even when the bus is full, they just stare vacantly ahead and pretend they haven't noticed you, and when you pull into the station everybody stands up early and dashes to the front like being off 5 seconds earlier will make a difference to their lives, and bloody kids sit at the back being cheeky and taking 2 seats each and when you try to get off, because the seats are too small people are overflowing into the aisle and you can't get past so you barge through, banging your bag on their heads, trying to keep your balance as the bus turns sharply or goes over a speed bump, and a woman gets on with a pushchair and does she fold it up and put it in the space provided? No, she leaves it in the middle of the aisle at the front so no-one can get past it, and does the driver say anything? Does he ****! And another thing, in the station, buses for different destinations leave from the same stop, and people have forgotten how to queue, they just form a mob, and the bus you want to catch is in, and you can't get anywhere near it because this mob waiting for another bus is blocking the way, and they're crafty, these old folk, the way they pretend to be looking at a timetable on the wall and then blend into the mob near the front, and they all have bus passes so when I pay cash, it's the only real money that has gone into the slot all day, and a few years ago there used to be 4 buses an hour, and now there are only two, and did I mention I got shut in the auto-closing doors of a bus when I was about 3 years old, it's one of my earliest memories (along with locking myself in the toilet naked) and a nightmare about "the tickling spider" that used to fly down out of the sky if you said his name and carry you off, tickling you as he went, but that's digressing, sometimes you see a bus coming, so you step nearer the sign and then it says "out of service" on the front and just speeds past, but it's going to the bus station which is exactly where I want to go too, so why can't it take on people on the way?, I was on the local news once complaining about buses, March 2000, Central News, I was on three separate bulletins and people recognised me in the street for about a week after that, that was because there are sometimes massive delays at Tipton train station when the level crossing blocks the road for 50 minutes out of every hour, but that's Sandwell and they're all West Brom supporters there so it's 3rd world backward town and I don't have to go there anymore thank God, there was this "man", I forget his name, nice bloke but looked and talked like a flaming queer, anyway he caught the same bus as me, and I'd have to walk into college with him out of politeness, and friends would see us through the window and joke we were a nice couple, so that's another reason I don't like buses, and a few years ago me and a few mates were being chased through the town by a much bigger gang, and I tried to get on a bus and the driver wouldn't open the doors and left me there, and I got my head kicked in, which wasn't good, so to sum up, I hate buses with plenty of good reasons, and they should be free of charge (government subsidy) and frequent and have single seats with lots of legroom, and flat screen TV's showing comedy which they have on some Wolverhampton buses now to entertain the passengers, which just isn't fair either, and recently this man got on the bus and said hello to me and asked how I was, and he knew my name and obviously knew me from somewhere and I hadn't got a ****ing clue who he was, so I just smiled and nodded along, and once I was on the bus at night and couldn't see out of the window properly and missed my stop and had a long walk home, and what about in the summer when there are always wasps on the bus and they fly right at you and walk up the window inches from your face and you don't know whether to ignore it or take your shoe off and squish it, and you know how pensioner's free travel only starts at 930 and the drivers don't let them on at 929 even if they're like 90 and really frail and it's a blizzard, and where I catch the bus, all the oldies come over the hill like zombies from an evil dead film, moving slowly and steadily toward me, and I'm looking the other way so they don't speak to me 'cos all they know is the weather anyway, and then the bus comes and you stand aside to let an oldie get one first and then everybody else goes past too and there are no seats left when you do get on so you stand up at the front, hanging onto a bar and people see me as the obstruction now but I'm the only poor sod on the bus who actually bought a ticket and why do all the oldies have to catch the very first bus after 0930 anyway when they've got all day? and what about people who get on the bus and then get off again at the very next stop? what goes on in their minds to wait longer for a bus than it takes to walk? and bus drivers aren't allowed to pick up passengers inbetween stops, now why the hell can't I get on a bus when it is stuck in traffic and not moving when I have to wait 30 mins for the next one and this one is right in front of me, and sometimes you can be the only person standing at a busstop and if you're being too nonchalant, like you don't display the right body language for "I'm not just leaning on this bus stop, I actually want to catch a bus", they just drive right bloody past, that's happened to me so many times, I'm running out of bus complaints now, when I was 10 I was a boy scout and me and a friend missed the bus home, and a stranger offered to give us a lift in his car, and I would have probably gone if my friend hadn't had more sense and said no; and I remember someone at school who got crushed under a bus while doing his paper-round, that must have hurt, they put a plaque up outside the reception desk where no-one would ever see it, so buses are evil, they're a source of misery to me and probably thousands of others, and something should be done about them.[/rant]

Last edited by 1-X; 6 Feb 2004 at 07:00.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 07:06   #14
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
[rant] ...... [/rant]
WOW quite the rant. I guess you really dont like busses. You going to go postal or what?

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 14:18   #15
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I fried on the 1734 to Portsmouth Harbour last night. But I got a free paper.
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 03:53   #16
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I love public transport, it's only sad that the rich people feel to good for us lowly peons and drive cars instead, destroying nature
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 04:12   #17
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

you cant smoke at birmingham new street. one of the gems of info i picked up from the automated announcer , every 20 seconds it said it ffs
ironically my train was late at the time :S
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 05:50   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1-X cant go postal. Who else would organise the football prediction competitions if he got locked away
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 06:08   #19
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

1-x...that was the greatest post I have ever witnessed on this or any other forum.
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 13:00   #20
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

leshy you bought me beer yet?

rember lives in heiloo..? and he never bought me beer yet???:/ small world

p.s. rest of thread is kinda boring:S let's talk alcohol?
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 19:41   #21
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

go 1-x go!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 19:46   #22
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i fall asleep and miss my stop on the train

THATS why i stay awake.

although when ive done that it has been due to massive exhaustion. Normally i like trains, i put my music on really loud and piss people off.
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 19:49   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like public transportation.

The trains are OK aside from being randomly cancelled/delayed. The Tube rocks.

Buses are cool, night buses vary from awful to great. Outside of London my experiences have varied. Buses further North always struck me as fairly depressing for some reason.

Buses in Cape Town are pretty apalling from a service point of view, but the community spirit was kind of cool.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 19:51   #24
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Our buses would be okay if they didn't turn up at random times, and choose the big buses for the obscure routes, and the small ones for the busy ones.

They've recently been replaced though. So the seats are in pretty good condition and everything.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 19:52   #25
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the tube DOES rock... but is ****ing annoyingly crowded sometimes. But i dont travel at those times unless i accidentally decide to go home at 6pm
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 21:01   #26
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
you cant smoke at birmingham new street. one of the gems of info i picked up from the automated announcer , every 20 seconds it said it ffs
ironically my train was late at the time :S
The stairs down to the platforms are ridiculously steep as well, I thought i'd run down them (train was about to leave), taking 2/3 at a time, but due to the steepness ended up hurtling down, skipping 5 or 6 steps at a time, and really struggling to stop at the bottom
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 09:06   #27
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

i dont like sleeping on trains, but i had to when i was travelling in the summer, night trains in eastern europe are bastards. you cant get any peace for fear of being mugged, murdered and raped the minute you close your eyes